Mitchin geotseo

Life as his Temporarary Girlfriend

  9282-z5dt64by2e.jpg

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoyzXXHDw3I

 

NO One POv.

 

Sungyeol walked in his practice room and found his group members praticing their song Paradise. All Infinite are present except Hoya. He tried to blend in with them but he kept on messing up the moves. HIs manager walked and told them to take a short break.

"AIshhh!!!"

He bending down on the group to grab his towel. Sweat and tears are running down his muscle abs.

"Aish!!! Aish !! Michingetso!!!" He shouted as he threw the wet towel on the ground. 

" Is something wrong huyng?" His caring sweet doseang Sung Jong asked. As soon as the last word come out of his mouth Dong Woo knocked  Sung Jong head with his towel.

"Yah!!, what did i do wrong?"  Sung Jong covering his head with his hands, "Apa-ah."

" Yah!!" Dong WOo made a fist "you want this" he murmured to Sung Jong.

" Yah!!" Sungyeol is really frustated right now.

" GO get her!! " Sung Gyu yelled, " If you love her so, Then run after her!" He put on his head phone.

Sung Yeol got on his feet and slammed the door as he ran out!!!!

* Jiyeon, please wait for me*

--- --- -- --       ---- ---- --- --

Park Jiyeon P.o.v

"Miss can I see your passport please," the lady at the airport asked me. I handed her my passport and gave her a warm smile.

"Everything is checked out miss," she placed my passport on the counter along with my plane ticket, "Please take a seat over there and wait for your plane."

"Gamsahamida," I gave her a small bow.

Pulling your suit cases behind me. I felt heaviness in my heart.* Is this the right thing to do?*

I stared out the clear widow and watch plane taking off.

*Sungyeol, don't look for me. Please forget me.* tears are rolling down on my cheeks. *sniffed*

"Mianhae, oppa" I whispered to myself, hoping that he could hear me.

I snapped out of it when I heard T-ara calling me in the distance. I wiped my tears away.