Graduation

Needle to the heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Seungi *clap clap*

 

Yoo Jimin *clap clap*

 

Kim Yerim *cl- “WOOOO THAT’S RIGHT THAT’S MY BABY COUSIN YOU GO YERI!!” loud shouts could be heard from the stalls of the sports hall turned graduation hall. Said girl giggled as she walked across the stage due to her cousins stupid antics.

 

Hwang Yeji *clap clap*

 

Choi Soobin *clap clap*

 

Bae Joohyu *cl- Here we go again Joohyun thought as she braced herself for her girlfriend’s loud scream as she made her way cross the stage…hmm it did seem a bit delayed maybe Seungwan would not scr-

 

“YEAHHHH THAT’S MY GIRL YOU GO JOOHYUN! LOVE YOU BABY!” and there it was. although she could see the horrified look on her parent’s faces Joohyun loved the blonde and her overly loud voice, collecting her diploma from the Dean she had a megawatt smile on her face.

 

God now when is this ceremony over so I can slap that dork?

 

---

 

“mom…mom…mom come on my robe is fine!”

 

“Nu uh uh Bae Joohyun I could see dust on your robe from miles away, and you went on stage like that!” the woman said as she furiously cleared the lint off the purple robe.

 

Meanwhile said woman’s husband was just watching on the scene with a fond smile on his face “honey, I think you got it all. Let’s take some photos before Joohyun goes off with her friends.”

 

“I can’t believe my baby graduated I’m so proud!” the mother wiped a tear from her eye as she coddled her daughter and posed with a flower bouquet in hand.

 

Joohyun smiled for the photos but couldn’t help to notice the sniggering figure past her father’s shoulder, she knew that familiar blonde head of hair and internally rolled her eyes at Seungwan who was busy taking photos with Yeri and her cousin’s family. The two were communicating with their faces as to say, “did you like me cheering for you back there Hyun?” “Oh Son Seungwan you’re going to get it from me later, just you wait”

 

After what felt like eons of taking photos the blonde finally approached her girlfriend.

 

“Afternoon Mr and Mrs Bae, would you like me to take a family photo for you?” The parent’s smiled faltered slightly but they still nodded their heads either way.

 

It wasn’t that Joohyun’s parents disliked Seungwan It was just when they imagined their daughter bringing someone home for the holidays from college…Seungwan was safe to say what they least expected. It’s not that they weren’t supportive of their daughter it’s just the idea of dating the same gender was very foreign and unheard for them but after some heartfelt talks and the blonde tattoo artist being interrogated the Bae parents were civil with their daughter’s girlfriend. Not chummy but civil and the couple were lucky the outcome was not worse.

 

“Um Seungwan-ah would you like a photo with Joohyun?” Mrs Bae hesitantly offered the two to which the blonde leaped to her lover’s side wearing a very proud smile on her face.

 

“Happy graduation Hyun” the blonde had honey dripping from her eyes looking at the love of her life. The blonde wrapped an arm around the other’s waist and smiled brightly for the photo even sneaking in a quick kiss to the other’s cheek as Mr Bae flashed the camera causing the raven haired girl to sport a blush.

 

“Ah I almost forgot, this is for you” the blonde gave a beautiful bouquet of purple tulips and baby’s breath into the hands of the other girl.

 

“Wan, they’re beautiful. Thank you my love” Joohyun went onto her tip toes to give the other a kiss but it didn’t last long as her dad’s throat grumbled causing the sheepish couple to separate.

 

“Umm I’ll guess I get going then, it was nice seeing you Mr and Mrs Bae, I’ll see you later Hyun” Seungwan awkwardly rocked on her feet pecking her girlfriend’s cheek to exit whilst bowing to their elders.

 

“How did it go?” a curious Yeri asked as she watched the exchange from a distance

 

“If looks could kill, Mrs Bae would have me six feet under” Seungwan huffed out and smiled as her cousin slinged a supportive arm around her shoulder.

 

“Man it’s funny how your in-laws hate you…anyways who cares, mom and dad said they’re buying lunch so let’s go get faced!” and to that Seungwan could only chuckle and be dragged around by the cele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter