Campus crush

Needle to the heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan grumbled in her car for the fifth time that day; staring at the traffic ahead she felt something touch her shoulder and when she was met with the cardboard box with a ‘folders’ label on it she was tempted to throw the package out of the window. The tattoo artist wondered how she found herself in this situation: car filled to the brim with move in boxes stuck in college campus traffic. God, she does not miss college one bit.

 

Feeling her phone buzz in her pocket the blonde tried to reach for the device and attempted to shimmy to her pocket despite the lack of room in her vehicle. She swiped left on the call checking up on said owner of these millions of boxes.

 

“BABE!”

 

“Yes Hyun” the blonde said enthusiastically

 

“Hey what’s with the tone?”

 

“I don’t know Joohyun maybe the fact that I can barely reach my gearshift because I’m being suffocated by cardboard boxes”

 

“God Seungwan you’re so dramatic, don’t forget you were the one to offer to help me move in”

 

“That’s because I didn’t want you to pay for a moving truck. See? I saved you money, you should be thanking me”

 

“I’ll thank you when you actually get to the dorm building and help me carry all the boxes up”

 

Joohyun pulled the phone away to avoid the loud shout on the other end of the line. Meanwhile Seungwan just sighed and told her girlfriend she’d be there in around 10 minutes.

 

---

 

The patrons of the SNU second year dorms were hustling and bustling around each other trying to figure out the chaos that was move in day. Not only was there banners to welcome people but volunteers in purple shirts were directing students where to go. Amongst the chaos was said couple lugging up all Joohyun’s (read: more like Seungwan carrying everything with her girlfriend encouraging her). Luckily the girl was on the third floor so the staircases were minimal compared to being on the top floor – the blonde thanked her lucky stars.

 

The tired blonde dropped placed the boxes down in front of the apartment door that read room number ‘329’. Opening the door she almost felt her anger peak when her lazy cousin was perched on the sofa doing all with Saeron in her arms.

 

“You’ve got to be ing with me. Kim Yerim I’ve been moving Joohyun’s stuff all afternoon and you’ve been here cuddling when you could have been helping me?!” Seungwan pinched her nose in annoyance.

 

“Oh unnie, that’s not all Joohyun’s stuff, some of it is partly mine” Yeri said that sentence with such normalcy not realising her cousin who was growing more and more red. Seungwan was a second from attacking if it weren’t for the peck she felt on her cheek by Joohyun who was entering the shared apartment with a plant pot in her hands.

 

“Wassup roomie!”

 

“Hey Yerim-ah~” Joohyun then turned to her girlfriend who was sweating buckets

 

“Babe stop slacking off my room’s on the left” joohyun teased handing a cold bottle of water to the girl.

 

The pair were halfway to finishing up when the weather suddenly took a 180 and it was scorching. Seungwan made her trip from the building to her car to bring up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter