Take your time do it right

Needle to the heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If I have to tattoo one more flower chain on a basic girl’s ribs I will quit my job” Seungwan dumped her black leather latex gloves into her bin as Seulgi stood by the door to her office/station.

 

“You’re lucky your last appointment just got cancelled but why are you complaining, it’s not every day you get cute girls lifting up their shirts for you Wan”

 

“Oh off not you too, first Yerim tries to say I’ve had no action, now you. I really thought you were my ally out here SeulBear”

 

Said girl just gave Seungwan her take out order as the two walked out to the table on the balcony.

 

“Holy , I will admit the only thing I’m lacking in life is cooking skills because how does Sooyoung make these noodles so well?”

 

“A little bit of bear love and secret sauce” Seulgi winked, well tried her best to wink at the other. It was until she noticed her best friend wasn’t paying attention to her but smiling down as she tapped on her phone

 

“Oh God, I know that look…which straight girl have you fallen for now Son Seungwan?”

 

The blonde dropped her shoulders and peeked at her best friend embarrassed

 

“Is it really that obvious?”

 

“Yes now who is she?” Seulgi grabbed the phone before she the blonde could react

 

“IS THIS JOOHYUN?”

 

“Shhhh not so loudly” the blonde hissed looking back over the street

 

“Wait let me get this straight, not that anything about this situation is, you’re making lovey-dovey eyes over the quiet Joohyun who you met a month ago aka your cousin’s best friend”

 

“Well when you put it like that Seul it makes me sound pathetic and no, we’ve just been chatting. I thought that I’m bound to see her more often since she’s Yeri’s best friend so I might as well be comfortable and get to know her…plus it’s a bonus that she’s pretty”

 

“And also very very straight Seungwan” the piercer reminded sternly

 

“I’m aware Kang Seulgi, don’t worry I promise I’m not too invested” Seungwan was lying to herself, how could she not be invested when every second she thought of raven lips, pearly white teeth, the most incredible smile and honey dripping eyes. Did she mention her voice, gosh just thinking about it got Seungwan in a daydream.

 

“You know you’re the worst liar ever Wan, I just don’t want you to get hurt.”

 

“I know I know, thank you Seul”

 

“I think we need to get you out on the scene again so you can stop pining over girls you can’t have. After all, we haven’t been to Sunmi unnie’s club in a while” Seungwan’s faced had a grim expression reminded at the many memories of the lesbian club that she frequented a little too much in her recent years.

 

“No I can’t possibly face Sunmi unnie again, not after you.know.what”

 

“Oh please, Sunmi unnie doesn’t care she’s slept with half the lesbians in Seoul so don’t think things will be awkward. Look Seungwan-ah think about it worst case scenario you have a terrible night and drink away your single-vitus, best case scenario you go home with a pretty girl, one who is preferably not straight and get your itch sorted”

 

Seungwan just held her head in her hands knowing she had no other option but to go on with the plans.

 

---

 

Joohyun wrapped the denim jacket around her trying to shield away her outfit or lack of outfit. How did this skimpy piece of fabric even make it to her closet. Joohyun wasn’t even sure how she ended up in this situation: in a short dress she wouldn’t usually wear standing outside a club she had never been to in the freezing cold. This was evidently the work of one Kim Yerim who was donning her mini skirt and crop top unaffected by the weather. When she got a text from her best friend she thought it would be about their plans to binge watch Princess Diaries but when she just got a random address and ‘dress y’ Joohyun knew the other was up to something. Joohyun looked up to the building with the LED light which showed the outline of a woman’s body next to the name ‘CherryPop’. Joohyun could hear the 70s disco music from the outside and wondered why the people surrounding the building were only females but didn’t pay too much mind to it.

 

When entering the establishment Joohyun was hit by the heavy scent of alcohol and sweat under the neon pink lights. The dancefloor was unrecognisable as it was dominated by people dancing left right and centre. Joohyun mindlessly wondered as Yeri dragged her through the club to a random table.

 

“Hyun meet Nayeon, Jihyo, Naeun, Doyeon and Saeron”

 

“So this is the famous Saeron that I’ve been hearing about?” Joohyun tried her best to be calm in the unknown environment and hoped these new batch of stunning ladies could help her. Said girl smiled as Yeri flushed, the other grabbed them to sit and poured their drinks generously.

 

After a few rounds it was safe to say Joohyun was definitely more comfortable, tipsy and swayed to the upbeat bass that boomed. A pretty bargirl then came round and delivered shots to the table much to the group’s pleasure; said girl then left but not before throwing a cheeky wink at Joohyun who just took the gesture as friendly. Joohyun watched the retreating back of the server and it wasn’t until she saw said bargirl peck the female bartender that her eyes darted to the LED s on the wall or the poster that had a cat on it or the go-go dancers who were dancing very ily to the...was that an all-female crowd? Joohyun had to look over once more before everything clicked.

 

“Kim Yerim did you bring me to a gay bar?!”

 

“Only the best club in town!” The drunken girl cheered her drink to the speechless Joohyun who was suddenly very confused and uncomfortable. Her skin was suddenly burning, it may have been the alcohol since she wasn’t a great drinker but everything was all too overwhelming, she felt Doyeon reach out to offer her comfort but Joohyun dodged her hand like it was fire. The pit in her stomach was getting heavier and heavier and it finally dropped when she heard Yeri gasp out.

 

“OMG IS THAT MY COUSIN?!” If Joohyun could pass out on the spot she would have but it took every fibre in her body for her not to look but her self will was too strong. She confirmed Yeri’s suspicious when she saw two tables over Seungwan talking with some random girl who Joohyun assumed was the tattoo artist’s friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter