Bribe him?

Missing You

Shaoting was surprised the moment he let go of his papa to see Sehun getting off of his car. He looked at Luhan then Sehun and back at Luhan again, confused. 

Luhan just sighed, taking his little hand to his, guiding him inside Sehun's car. 

He can feel Sehun's intense gaze boring on his back. He instinctively looked back, meeting his eyes whilst tilting his head.

The man cleared his throat, "Will you let me take care of Shaoting today while you work?" Luhans brows knitted at this, opening his mouth to say something but stopped himself.

Sehun knows that he clearly was hesitating, or even doubting him, or just simply afraid that he would take Shaoting away from him. 

"It's not like I would kidnap my own son. I just want to.." he looked away and sighed. "Never mind, if you don't want to, it's alright." His tough and cold demeanor might fool anyone with his lies, but not Luhan, his eyes were expressive enough for Luhan to see. 

Luhan can feel his heart sink with doubt, but when he sees him like that, the way he looks at their child with longing expression, he can't help himself but abide by his wishes.

He used to look at him like that before. He shook his head, disbelief written across his face. How can he think of this right now? 

Before the latter could make his way to the driver seat, he called him by the name and that made the man turn around. 

He was still a little hesitant, but when he thought of it, if Sehun wanted to take his son, he would've done it already, whether Luhan liked it or not.

"I'll agree, as long as Shaoting agrees with it." He turned his back and entered the car. 

Luhan can see the delight in Sehun's eyes when he tells him that and makes the whole car ride to Minseok's coffee shop fast. 

Before Shaoting and Luhan could get out of the car, Sehun stopped both of them.

"Shaoting.'' The kid was startled when he heard Sehun call out his name.

"Do you... wanna go to an ice cream store?" Even Luhan was surprised by this, what more than his child.

This is your way? You think my son was like me? Luhan almost laughed his off at how Sehun tried to make their son come to him.

Make him trust you first idiot. He thought.

Sehun scratched his head, he can't handle kids, hell he doesn't even know how to talk to them or act around them, he can't even hold his Hyung Chanyeol and Hyung Baekhyun's little Yuan. I'm a ing CEO and I'm trying to coax my child to like me. Dad this is what you've been through huh? This child was a little prickly.

"No." he heard his kid say. 

"I can bring you to an amusement park?" He insisted.

"No." The kid said more firmly.

"I'll bring you somewhere you like, your Papa needs to work, I can accompany you anywhere so you won't get bored waiting." He looked at him in his rear view mirror.

Shaoting stared back, straight faced,eyes were slightly turning into slits. This silly man was planning something funny and he can't have that. Shaoting thought. 

"No."

Luhan got out of his car, Shaoting followed him like a little chick that he is. Sehun followed them inside the cafe, his face was scrunched, seated in front of his child, he began to stare at him, to which the kid gladly accepted the staring contest.

"So Luhan, your baby daddy was kinda hot." Tao giggled, earning a pinch on his waist from Kris who looked jealous.

"Aww you are jealous? You always reject me, so don't complain when you can't even man up and accept me." Tao flips his bangs up, lifting his brows at the other man who clearly looks miserable.

"Lu-ge, why do you work here anyway? When you already had a rich man around your pinky?" Kris butted in. 

Luhan can feel his head aches again, they are too nosy. 

"Back to work, back to work kiddos, or else." Minseok's voice came from behind, the two could feel his stare and ran back to their chores, sweating cold. Minseok can be sweet and charming but everyone knows how he can be really scary.

Luhan and Minseok both looked at the corner of the room where the two sat together, his child was back facing him and Sehun was facing them. 

The two never moved but still looked at each other. "He never changed." Minseok commented.

Luhan nodded, the two of them observed the father and son competition.

At Sehun's side, he was really irritated at his son, he can't pick up his phone, nor can watch Luhan or else he will lose at their staring contest. 

"I can buy you anything you want if you just come to me." he said.

"No."

"Then what do you want?"

"Buy me a dad." Shaoting smiled mischievously.

Sehun was taken aback. The latter smiled, seems like he can't, of course it's impossible, who will buy someone a dad anyway? He secretly snickered.

Sehun instantly recovered and offered him a new one "I have pictures of your papa at my place, he looked so cute in his uniform back then." Shaotings eyes shone, he was always curious about his Papa. Anything related to Luhan can arouse his attention.

Sehun saw how the kid was so attached to Luhan and made his heart skip a beat, he instantly fished his wallet in his pants, putting it on the table and pushing at the kid.

Shaoting was a bit hesitant, he really wanted to see, but he shouldn't, he doesn't want to. But his hands really want to, he can't fight the urge.

"Come on, take a look how cute he was back then. Hehe hehe" Sehun's mischievous little laugh makes Shaotings skin crawl with doubt. 

He lifted his hand, taking the wallet in his hands carefully opening it. 

Luhan walked out of the kitchen, strawberry cake and milk shake on his tray. He saw Sehun whispering something to his son who was holding something in his hand, he stopped behind him and his eyes widened in shock, he looked at Sehun who was surprisingly already looking at him, he sent him a questioning gaze which the latter shrugged off.

He faked a cough to catch his kids attention, Shaotings hand trembled, hiding the picture to his back. Luhan pretended to not see it. 

"Thank you papa." Shaoting smiled at him. 

"Where's mine?" Sehun smirked at him which made his knees weak. Damn that smile he thought.

"Buy your own." He coldly replied which the man chuckled. He returned to his station, and Sehun was staring at him from his seat, like he was undressing him with those cold eyes, he shivered silently, and ignored him. 

---

"So, he's back, what are you gonna do now?" Jongdae who was cleaning the kitchen, stared at Minseok with his sly eyes.

"What do you mean?" Minseok pretended to get some sugar for his coffee but ended up getting the salt. Jongdae helplessly sighed at him. 

"If you would have listened to me first, then you won't be in this position right now. You could've told Luhan that you like him." voice were quiet but loud enough to be heard by Tao who lost his grip on the cup he was holding, breaking them on the ground. 

"I-I didn't mean to eavesdrop, sorry." Tao apologized to Minseok, bowing his head. 

The man then stormed off, leaving the two of them inside. Jongdae pinched the bridge of his nose, telling Tao to keep silent about it, which the latter nodded at.

Jongdae got out and leaned on the back door of the shop, pulling a cigarette on his pants, lighting it. Looking at the sky with such lonely eyes and a tight smile.

"Such an idiot."