Why?

Missing You

 

 

Outside the cafe, a man was leaning outside his car, watching Luhan from the counter and the kid who sat on a table eating a cake while writing in his notebook.


He was just there, lost in his thought of them, he was somehow interrupted by a sudden call.

"Hello boss?"

"Hmm?"

"The child's hair we gathered from the teacher we bribed just now was here."

"I'll give you mine, and I’ll send it over. Wait for it."

"Okay."

He was about to end the call, when Baekhyun stopped him

"Wait boss!"

"What is it?"

"Chanyeol wanted to talk to you." he then heard a deep voice "Sehun"

"What is it Hyung?"

"What would you do if you found out the truth?"

He kept silent, not wanting to answer.

"Will you take the kid away from Luhan?"

"......"

"You will take away his only happiness?"

"........"

He then heard Chanyeol sigh at the other line.

"Why would I take him away from Luhan?"

"Then what are you--"

"When I can take them both back?"

It was Chanyeol's turn to fall silent. "Then I don't have any qualms about it. Wait for 24 hrs until the DNA test is done."

He ended the call and got back in his car, driving away. Waiting for the news.

----

The next, next morning, Luhan did his usual routine with Shaoting every morning, after doing their rituals, they are ready to go to school and work, Shaoting stood behind him whilst he lock the door, they started to walk  outside, holding Shaotings hand, keys of their apartment on his right, he suddenly dropped his keys when he saw a man in front of his apartment, hearing the little noise, the man who is leaning at his car looked up from his phone.

He recognized the tall, handsome and cold man in front of him, he trembled at the sight of him, gripping Shaotings hand.

"Papa?" completely confused why his Papa suddenly stopped and dropped his keys, he was about to pick it up for him, but then looked at what his Papa was looking at.

 

He saw a man, in a black suit, he recognized him, it was the man that dropped his wallet a few nights ago.

He had never seen his papa frown like he was now, even pulling him at his back, like he was protecting him from this man.

"What are you doing here?"

"Am I not allowed to see my son?" he saw how Luhans frown turns to shock and into guilt.

"He is not your kid." Suddenly his expression turned cold.

"Really now?"

"Come on baby, let's hurry up before you get in late. Excuse us Mr. Oh, but we are busy. you are sorely mistaken." Picking Shaoting up gently. Hugging him to his chest.

Shaoting was confused, but never said anything.

Sehun watched him walk really fast, leaving him there. He smiled at Luhan’s attempt to escape.

He got in his car, chasing after them.

He let his car window down, seeing them waiting for a cab, Luhan looked like he was panicking, he stopped in front of them. "Get in."

Luhan ignored him.

He chuckled, "There won't be a cab to take here." He smirked at him.

Earning a frown from Luhan, before he can even retort at him, he heard Shaoting in a small aggressive voice, eyes cold. "Papa doesn’t want to talk to you so you should stop following us. Stop being a creep. Papa doesn't like it."

Luhan was clearly surprised at his son.

But Sehun seems so unfazed about it, internally smiling, he can’t help but be proud of his genes, 'He really is my kid, he got it from me.'

"But you will be late young man, no cab will be coming here."

"How do you know that?'' The child talked back, Luhan taught him to be polite but he can't apply it right now since his Papa doesn’t like the man in front of them and was even bothering them.

"Because i said so."

Shaoting was confused. Like how?

Luhan just sighed, he knew why.

"Get inside Lulu." The endearment made him feel mixed emotions, taking him back to the past where a certain man called him non stop with that endearment, it has been so long since he heard that.

Sehun can see him being cautious and still holding back, not wanting to trust him.

"Don't worry, I won't take him away from you."

Still contemplating what to do, he then saw Sehun walk out of his car, walked to the other side and opened the back seat for them.

He sighed, fine, he thought.

"Papa," he felt a tug on his hand, Shaoting was reluctant to get inside. He smiled at how his kid was so thoughtful, he clearly knows that he was uncomfortable.

"It's okay baby, he will just drop us at your school okay?" He doesn't have a choice anyway, they can’t be both late. He eyed Sehun, the latter just nodded. He pushed him inside Sehun's car. But before he got inside, Sehun closed the door, he was dumbfounded, but he saw him opening the passenger seat. "You are sitting here."

He felt a headache coming, he had stayed away from this man for the whole 6 years and here he was, still making his heart skip a beat, still making him submit to his wishes, he really should buy his own car. He massaged his temples as he got inside.

Sehun returned to the driver's seat, and started to drive. He was taking a glance at the both of them from time to time, until they reached Shaoting’s school. They all got down.

Shaoting looked at Luhan, "Papa, what's his name?" looking at sehun.

"I’m Oh Sehun." Shaoting furrowed his brows at him, but looked at Luhan, who confirmed it.

"If you do something bad to Papa, I’ll call the police." showing Sehun his phone. Sehun almost laughed at his son.

Luhan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, his baby loved him too much. Even shooting Sehun a warning glare. The only bad scenario that he had in mind was getting pregnant again with this guy. He shook the thought.

Luhan hugged his child, giving him little kisses. He whispered "If something bad happens to me, it was his fault, okay?" the child nodded and walked away.

"My fault huh?" Luhan stiffened. He heard me.

 

He then walked away from Sehun, but the latter wouldn’t let him be, he caught up to him with his long legs.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?”

 

He rolled his eyes, “Going to work, where else?”

 

“Get in the car.”

 

“No. Leave me alone.” He was stopped by an arm around his waist, hugging him from behind, it was the same warmth, and he could even smell his perfume.

 

He frowned and slapped his arm that was around him, he hated how he was still affected by his little tricks.

 

When Sehun can't pull him inside the car by the waist, he then carries Luhan like a bride, placing him inside, Luhan’s eyes are throwing daggers at him, he chuckled at his little deer.

Inside the car was a deafening silence, they remained silent the whole ride until they reached the cafe. Luhan already knows how Sehun knows where he works.

Sehun really wanted to know why, why did he keep him away from him, why didn't he tell him. He knows he had his reasons. And he doesn't want to push it now. He will let him take his time until he opens up himself.

Before Luhan got out, he felt Sehun's hand to his, he felt the same electricity when they touched. The sparks were still there. Even Sehun felt it, after a very long time he felt it again.

"I won't take Shaoting away, Lu. Just.. Just let me love him too. Just let me take responsibility with him. I've been gone for so long in his life." he said in a low voice.

He just sighed, shaking off Sehun's hand and walked away.