Little Fawn

Missing You

The two of them spent their remaining time together at a playground, kids are running around, Even at this time of the day, the two of them are the remaining indifferent people, Shaoting isn't the type of kid who likes to play in a playground nor associate himself with other kids who cries over little things, he simply like to seat and read something instead of playing. 

 

Even Sehun despises the thought of going there.

 

"Say, where do you want to go?" He sat down on Shaotings eye level, holding his shoulders.

 

"Papa." 

 

He smiled a little, that's right, in just a few hours, Luhan will be out of his work by then. Sehun stretched his hand to Shaoting, the latter looked back at him with frowned eyebrows.

 

"Let's go and see Papa then." The boy pouted but shakingly held his finger with his little hand, while looking down at his two little feet, Sehun was so amused that he couldnt hide the smile on his face.

 

They walked back to Sehun's car, it was parked just across the park.

 

At first Sehun thought that kids aren't adorable, but when he looked at his own flesh and blood, he realized that he can't compare him to other kids, he is straight up adorable as his Papa Luhan, resembling even his doe-like eyes that he was fond of.

 

If only he hadn't broken up with Luhan years ago..

 

He knows how Luhan is still as independent as before. No wonder he never heard any news of him after the incident.

 

A tire screech from a distance, Sehuns sharp ears picked up the sound instantly clearing the thoughts on his head, looking behind his shoulder, a car was speeding on their way, instinctively taking Shaoting in his arms and jumping back in the last second, shielding Shaoting from the fall with his body. 

 

People shouted in shock in response to what transpired, his bodyguards were in panic, frantically running on his lying body, while Sehun's first thought was to check up on the child in his arms, pulling him back from his embrace, only finding Shaoting who looked below him in horror, his mouth was wide agape from shock. 

 

“Shaoting? Are you hurt anywhere?” Panic rose in Sehun's heart when his kid was so unresponsive with his questions, sitting up with the help of his guards, they began to call for an ambulance which the latter dismissed when Shaoting cried as soon as he heard that Sehun was going to the hospital, his little arms found their way to sehun's neck, hugging him.

 

He rubbed Shaoting’s back to comfort him as the boy muttered between his sobs, “Uncle Sehun is hurt.” making him cry harder.

 

His heart melted from what his first reaction was, “Shhhhh.. Uncle Sehun is okay, I'm not hurt,” he put Shaoting down, swinging both of his arms for him to see. “See, I'm fine and not hurt anywhere, I promise.” 

 

The child started to walk to him at a slow pace, hugging Sehun's long legs for comfort. A smile bloomed on Sehun's lips, lightly brushing Shaoting’s hair.

 

He carried the now silent little fawn in his arms to the car, but the kid doesn't seem to let go of him. He comforted him by saying that he will need to talk to someone so that they can go on their way, promising him that it will take just a second, which the kid slightly nodded to, slowly letting him go.

 

The smile on Sehuns face instantly vanished as he looked at his incompetent guards, making them gulp in fear. “Find out who was behind this, even if this country isn't my turf, I want them to be held accountable, until then you are relieved from your duties.” They instantly bowed as he turned around to get inside his car and drove it himself. No one dares to defy Oh Sehun.

 

Inside the car, Shaoting was now calmer than before, he kept on looking at Sehun who was driving, the latter began to notice his gaze and smiled back at him, he rubbed his head in assurance.

 

As Luhan got out of his work, he spotted Sehun's car outside, seeing the two inside whose either busy with reading while the other one was texting, gave him mixed feelings, to him it didn't feel pleasant, but he brushed them away.

 

Sehun got out of the car immediately, carrying Shaoting with him which Luhan found weird.

 

The kid looked at Luhan with his doe like eyes, "Darling? Are you okay?" he took him from Sehun's arms. 

 

Shaoting looked back at Sehun, and nodded. Hugging Luhan tightly.

 

Sehun opened the passenger seat for them and drove them home. 

 

"Thank you." Luhan bowed to Sehun as he took Shaoting away by hand, but the kid instantly stopped on his tracks and looked back at Sehun who was now inside his car. 

 

"Shaoting?" Luhan looked oddly at his own son. Who stood there and refused to walk away. He seems to be waiting for something.

 

Sehun was about to start his engine when he saw the little fawn was looking at him. Chuckling, he got down and walked up to them. 

 

"Is everything okay? Why aren't you two going inside?" He looked at Luhan who shrugged his shoulders in confusion. 

 

He crouched on Shaotings eye level and hugged him, the little fawn buried his head on Sehun's neck which took Luhan by a big surprise. 

 

"What is going on?" Luhan asked in confusion as the two of them hugged in silence. 

 

Sehun knew that his son was still a little bit worried about what happened, and he likes the hugs of his little arms around him. 

 

"It was nothing, he just wanted some hugs. Now go inside and rest." Sehun waited until the two of them were inside before driving off, the little fawns warmth lingered on his chest, giving him an indescribable feeling, and he was hoping for more of it when the time came. 

 

The night was cold, and outside Luhans apartment, a man was leaning his back in front of his door, and ringing his doorbell a few times in a row. 

 

Luhan woke up and took a long stride to his front door, looking at the peeping hole with half lidded eyes that widened as he identified the man behind it. 

 

The stench of alcohol clogged his nose as the man hugged him the instant he opened the door, clinging to his hips while pressing his weight as he put his head on Luhans chest and they stumbled down. 

 

"Min!"