Father and son

Missing You

 

Minseok walked to his private room and sat on his sofa, burying his hands on his face. He felt like exploding. Damn you Jongdae. 

 

Sehun is back, he knows that, and he might get into Luhan's life, ruining his chances, taking everything from him. 

 

He won't let it happen again, he won't let Luhan be broken again. 

 

Maybe there's still a way. 

 

---

 

Luhan finished his shift, while his two people sat outside, Shaoting on Sehuns car reading, his daddy beside him was texting on his phone. He really can't understand these two. 

 

3 hours ago 

 

Sehun stood up, walked up to Luhan.

 

"Shaoting wanted to go out, is it okay for me to take him somewhere?" Luhan was surprised how he managed to convince his child, he looked at Shaoting behind him who nodded at his Papa. 

 

"Okay. Take care. Hold onto Dadd--" a pause. "Sehun's hand. Don't wander off away from him, okay?" Luhan ruffled Shaotings hair, smiling.

 

"Let's wait for a minute." he said, pulling his phone, texting. Shaoting shrugged his shoulders.

 

A moment later a dark blue car parked outside, it was Sehun's bodyguards.

 

Sehun didn't hesitate to pull Shaotings hand, feeling it so small to him. Startling his boy a little. They walked outside, Shaoting waving his tiny hand to his Papa. 

 

"So, where do you wanna go?" he asked him as they got into his car. Him and Shaoting sat on the back of the car, letting the two body guards sit at the passenger seat and behind the wheel.

 

"What are you to Papa?" Shaoting looked up to him, his doe-like eyes who looked a lot more like Luhans caught him off-guard. His tiny voice was almost inaudible but he heard it.

 

He smiled and looked away. "I don't know, only your Papa can answer that." 

 

The silence in the car was enough to hear Sehun's own heartbeat. He told his driver to take both of them to an ice cream shop. 

 

---

 

Shaoting was puzzled when some ladies started to grab Sehun's attention, when they are just casually sitting and eating ice cream, people are so weird he thought, and the man who sat in front of him was pretty oblivious about it, nonchalantly waving his hand dismissively.

 

Whispers have made their way to Sehun's ears.

 

"They really looked alike, it must be his son."

 

"What a lucky person who tied him down."

 

"He's hot, and I couldn't care less even if he has a child. I can have a baby too." 

 

"But look, he doesn't have a ring."

 

"Divorced?"

 

"That must be the case."

 

Their gasps and gossips irritate Sehun fully. Just you wait, punks, I'll marry Lulu when the time comes! I need to take him back first. 

 

The guards seemed to pick up the irritation on Sehun's voice when he told them to get another serving.

 

"What was Papa like before?" breaking Sehun's thoughts away. Sending him back to his reality. 

 

"He-"

 

"You said you will take me to your home to see his pictures?"

 

"I will-"

 

"Why not now?" Shaotings series of questions was giving him headaches.

 

"I will take you to wherever you want." he sighed. 

 

"Take me to Papa's pictures." the kid raised his spoon, and pointed it at him, making him smile how demanding this child was.

 

"Maybe tomorrow?"

 

"Why not now? You told me you will let me see it." the kid pouted, his doe-like eyes glaring at him. 

 

He laughed, "then I will have to take you to Korea."

 

The kid tilted his head. "Korea?"

 

"Yes. Cause I don't live here. And your Papa will be mad if I take you there without his permission." he smirked a little, making Shaoting feel like he was cheated on, slumping to his seat and refusing to eat the new serving.

 

"How about this? You will help me convince your Papa to move away with me and then you can have all the pictures of your Papa?" He tried to hide the smile that formed on his lips.

 

"Move out?" 

 

"Yes, I told your Papa to come with me to Korea, to stay with you, I'll handle everything and he doesn't need to work."

 

Shaoting kept silent for a moment, he doesn't understand but if his Papa dont work, then that means...

 

"Yes, he can stay at home and play with you or have more time for you." Sehun added, confirming his thoughts in a playful tone, tempting Shaoting even more.

 

"But- I don't want to move out." Shaoting said after thinking about it. He doesn't want to leave his school. He likes it there.

 

"Why?"

 

"I- I like it here. I like my school." His small shy voice was cute, the innocence of his child, he liked it. "And I like uncle Minseok and everyone."

 

Sehun was surprised, and a little dumbfounded, his heart started to swell a little too. He felt regret, envy and loneliness.

 

"Don't worry about it then, I'll just send someone to get those photos in my home and deliver it here." Sehuns smile didn't reach his ears, and his voice was gentler.

 

"You will?" Shaotings eyes were sparkling with joy, and he was even smiling at him, the change in Sehuns mood turned 180° degrees when Shaoting smiled, making him happy too.

 

If Luhan doesn't want to tell Shaoting just yet then it was okay, he'll just spoil him rotten, he will make up for those years he was gone.

 

He subconsciously patted Shaotings head, the two of them were surprised, but the kid didn't resist his touch, just looking down at his feet that were swinging. Sehun's heart was filled with accomplishment.

 

"Yes I will, I promise." he ruffled his hair, then pointed at the untouched ice cream to Shaoting for him to eat, the kid hummed in response. 

 

--

 

"Do you like reading?" The father and son duo walked inside the bookstore, his son requested it ofcourse. 

 

Shaoting nodded a little, eyes were fixated on the childrens books and comics.

 

"Hey, you are drooling." Sehun , making the child wipe his mouth, then he realised that he was being teased and then pouted, and stomped on Sehun's shoe.

 

Sehun laughed whole-heartedly, making his bodyguards shocked, they had never seen nor heard him laughing before, the two of them looked at each other with the same shocked expression and same thoughts. Oh Sehun did laugh. 

 

"Come on, pick anything you like." Shaoting eyes glimmer again, he was excited, but a little shy too.

 

He then took one book and lifted it up for Sehun to see what he picked. Sehun just nodded and told him to pick more, which the kid refused. 

 

"Papa said we should never abuse someone's kindness, one is already enough, taking more is too much."

 

Sehun smiled, and nodded. He felt proud for his son who was growing up with good manners, unlike himself.