I Found A Girl - Fin.

OMW 3: Lovestruck

SEUNGHEE. 

 

"We broke up." Seunghee muttered as she plopped on Jiho's bed. Her friends, who were both busy with their phone earlier, dropped their phones and went to sit beside Seunghee's tired body on the bed.

 

"What?!"

 

"For real now?!" 

 

Seunghee shook her head, although it's a little uncomfortable since her face is buried on Jiho's pillow. She shoved her face more into the pillow. Her friends stayed silent so she peeked and that's when she received a pillow hit from Jiho. 

 

"WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME!" Jiho didn't stop and Mimi even joined them, Seunghee felt someone of these two tickling her sides. She couldn't stop laughing.

 

"Stop stoooooop! Please I will cry!!" She tries to hit Mimi who was laughing while helping Jiho on torturing her. I would've hit Jiho but she's too strong hmf. 

 

--

 

"Have you thought of the solution?" Mimi asked, the three of them leaned on Jiho's couch, staring at the flat screen TV across them though they aren't actually watching or listening to whatever was playing there. Jiho placed her phone on the center table and crouched next to Seunghee, slightly hugging her knees. Seunghee already feels small between Mimi and Jiho since basically, Mimi's figure is bigger than her and now she's in between them but Seunghee shouldn't be minding that right now. 

 

"How the hell could I think when you two attacked me?" Seunghee sighed, crossing her arms over her chest. Mimi chuckled on her side while Jiho smiled. They stayed silent for a minute or two, until Mimi started checking out stuff from the mini drawer on Jiho's center table.

 

"What the hell are these gross-" Mimi picked up some pens from the drawer, pink and glitter pens to be exact, a pen even dropped on the floor, then looked at Jiho with a question, something like "why are you keeping these girly stuff". Even Seunghee appalled at the sight of what's inside the drawer. 

 

"Hey don't touch that!" Jiho picked the pen that Mimi dropped and carefully places it back to the drawer. "These are Arin's." She says as she takes the other pens from Mimi's hand, putting all of them back to where they used to be and closes the drawer again. 

 

"Wow, she can just move in here with you, doesn't she have a pencil case at home?" Seunghee said, opening the drawer again, her eyes hurt looking at all these but she wanted to check again. 

 

"If Arin moves in with Jiho, Yubin and you will continue going back and forth to each other's house with your parents watching you both." Mimi said, going back to her seat. 

 

"Shut up." Seunghee said, Jiho chuckled.

 

"Let's not talk about that right now, we have a wedding to attend at tomorrow." Jiho says as she sits back next to Seunghee. 

 

"Anyway, do you have any idea why Yubin's mad?" Mimi asked again, Seunghee just shrugged. The truth is, she has an idea why but she thinks it's not really reasonable for Yubin to be mad at her. 

 

"Maybe she isn't mad, maybe she's just tired. Yubin could never get mad at you, or.. maybe you accidentally, again, did something that annoyed her so much and here you are, thinking that you didn't do anything wrong but you actually did." Finally, Jiho spoke. Seunghee knew Jiho has been thinking of what actually happened. Among the three of them, she seems to be the one who actually has the best braincells for dating. 

 

Seunghee never heard of Arin and Jiho fighting, Jiho said they always fix it as soon as they can, which was actually nice. According to Yubin, Arin is that nice girl that wouldn't hold grudges especially when it's Jiho. They must be really a perfect match. Seunghee sighed once again. I just can't get Yubin sometimes, she just suddenly gets mad- I mean sulky and she wouldn't tell me, how would I know?

 

"Seunghee, don't be stubborn. We both know Yubin wouldn't be like this if you didn't do something she didn't like." Mimi added, patting Seunghee's shoulder as she takes her phone when it alerted her for a new message, probably from Yooa. 

 

"Alright!" Seunghee stood up, heaving a deep breath with her eyes closed. 

 

"What are you doing?" Jiho asked her, Seunghee gave her friends a confident look. "I will talk to her." She said with her chest out, chin up and her favorite 9-year old expression.

 

Jiho chuckled when Mimi tried to imitate Seunghee, which Seunghee approved with her thumbs up. Apparently these two friends still managed to lighten up Seunghee's mood and she's grateful for that. 

 

"Hey Jiho do it too!"

 

"What?? NO!"

 

"COME ON!"

 

"NO!"

 

What really happened between Yubin and Seunghee?

 

Yubin.

 

Yubin glanced at her friend, Hyojung who was busy cleaning a table across theirs. She's with Seunghee, they've been really busy for almost two weeks and they were both really tired. Jiho together with the couple, Yubin and Seunghee are planning to start a business. It's been really hectic for all of them so they decided to take a day off from everything. Here Yubin is, taking a sip from the tea that Hyojung served for them. Seunghee on the other hand is busy for whatever it is that she's writing on her notebook. 

 

"Seung.." Yubin tried calling her girlfriend's attention, taking Seunghee's free hand as she places Seunghee's palm on her cheek but the other girl just hummed at her. 

 

Yubin sighed but still didn't let go of Seunghee's hand. She missed her girlfriend. It's not that they don't see each other day by day, but when they're at work, especially with Jiho, they all focus at working. Starting a business isn't easy, everyone is gladly helping them too anyway but still, she and Seunghee doesn't hang out like how they used to before. She feels a little disappointed at how Seunghee is giving more attention to whatever that booklet or journal is instead of catching up with her. 

 

Just then, Yubin remembers Arin talking about the college festival coming in three days.

 

"Arin's inviting us to the college festival this weekend." Yubin said, hoping Seunghee would be interested. Arin is a part of the event management team of the school festival, Yubin heard that Jiho persuaded her to do so. It's really a good thing that Arin isn't shy to participate in these kinds of stuff.

 

"Oh really?" That was Seunghee's minimal response. Her eyes never left the notebook, Yubin was slightly pinching Seunghee's hand but the girl doesn't budge.

 

"Yeah." Yubin sighed, nodding slowly although she knows Seunghee isn't looking at her.

 

"Wow, we have a tight schedule this week." Seunghee spoke again, but it seemed like a soulless response. As if Yubin is talking to an AI.

 

Silence. Seunghee continued writing on her journal, from time to time, Yubin could see her looking around them but she didn't even look at her. What's so important in whatever it is that she's writing? Yubin badly wants to keep talking to Seunghee but it's like there's a wall between them, a wall that only Seunghee can pass through but she isn't going to. This won't do.

 

"Seunghee, are you not going to look at me?" Yubin asked, still patient. Who knows? Maybe Seunghee is being clueless again that she doesn't know Yubin is lonely right now.

 

"Oh.. Here. Sorry." Seunghee placed her pen down and closed the small notebook, Yubin lost contact of her hand. But anyway, her girlfriend finally looked at her now.

 

"What are you writing there?" Yubin asked, she was really curious why Seunghee is being too busy with that notebook that she's ignoring her.

 

"Secret!" Seunghee giggled, placing her journal back to her bag. Cute, Yubin pinched Seunghee's cheek and the latter pursed her lips, whining.

 

"Seriously?" Yubin asked once again, but Seunghee just shrugged at her.

 

"Anyway, tomorrow-" Yubin was about to tell Seunghee about her plans for tomorrow when someone entered the cafe, calling Seunghee's name. Someone Yubin didn't want to see.

 

"Seunghee! Sorry I'm late. I had to buy something on my way here."

 

Jamie? It's been long. What is she doing here? Did Seunghee invited her... in our own date? Jamie is still as confident as she always looked like. Her hair has highlights now and if she wasn't wearing a corporate attire, Yubin would think that she's some famous celebrity.

 

"Hey Jamiee, I was just about to send you the details of what I've done in canvassing."

 

Yubin kept quiet. When Jamie pulled out a laptop from her bag, the two just started talking about business. It's technically Seunghee's business with Jiho and her but Yubin seemed like a third party here. Annoyed, she grabbed her sling bag and went to the counter.

 

"I'll go with Arin tomorrow, unnie" Hyojung looks a little pale, she must be tired working all day, plus the fact that tomorrow.. is a big day.

 

Hyojung answered with a tired smile. Yubin gave the older girl a small pat on her hand on the counter.

 

"Are you leaving now? How about Seunghee?"

 

Yubin shook her head, not wanting to have a conversation about her girlfriend who's busy  talking to Jamie. Hyojung took a quick glance at Seunghee and Jamie's table.

 

"Oh." Hyojung smiled once again. "It's okay to feel lonely sometimes but we both know Seunghee's not going to cheat on you." The older girl said. Yubin chuckles. I know she won't.

 

"I'm not thinking about that, unnie." She assured Hyojung. Yubin only gets sulky but she knows Seunghee wouldn't do things like that.

 

"Well then, whatever it is, I'm sure you two will be able to talk this out." 

 

Yubin nodded. The cafe is busy since it's rush hour. "Congratulations by the way, unnie. You worked hard for everything. You deserve to be happy."

 

With that, she left the counter, taking a glance at Seunghee again but the girl looked like she didn't mind even when Yubin left the cafe.

 

Change. Yubin has been over this issue about change. She isn't mad that Seunghee is with Jamie, maybe just a little jealous. What is that Seunghee is too busy to give her attention. I'm working too, but this day should be for us only and she even invited Jamie? to talk about business? She understands that they're adults now, and they have responsibilities.. But isn't this supposed to be a day for Seunghee and I to be girlfriends?

 

SEUNGHEE. 

 

"It's a shame we can't get to wear dresses or even be bridesmaid." Yooa ties her hair in a ponytail.

 

Mimi shrugged. "Hyejin's father forgot to invite us, remember? We're invited the last second. Tsk. But it's better this way, I guess, at least we're here for the both of them."

 

"Arin texted me, she's with Yubin and they're on their way now." Jiho said, wearing her watch as she walked out of the door where Seunghee, Yooa and Mimi are waiting. 

 

Good for her because Arin texted her, Yubin might even left her phone so she wouldn't see my texts notifying her phone. Seunghee even stayed up late last night texting Yubin. 

Seunghee ♡ : Biiiinniiiiiiiieeeeeeeee

Yubin

Bin

seen, 10:03 PM

Yubin

BAE YOOOBIIIN

Yubin TT

please please don't ignore my messages

bae yubiN!!!!!!!

seen, 10:20 PM

Do you want me to come to your house rn?

Because I will

seen, 10:34 PM

girlfriend

my smart gf

SEUNGHEE'S GIRLFRIEND

Bin : what? I'm going to sleep now.

Seunghee ♡Ohhhh <.< me calling you gf is your weakness

seen, 10:56 PM

why aren't you replying

are you really mad

Kim Jiho said you're not mad though

Bin : Let's sleep now, we have to be early tomorrow.

Seunghee ♡NOOOOOO YubinEE

 

Seunghee pouted, reading more of the texts she sent to Yubin after that. Yubin hasn't seen her new messages too. She heard her seatmate, Jiho chuckling next to her. They're on Mimi's car right now, Yooa next on the driver's seat. 

 

"We're meeting them later so stop pouting there." Jiho said with a smug face, satisfied at how Arin is still texting her now. Aish. Seunghee remembers this feeling she had before, in her freshman year where everyone around her were dating and now, she feels the same. I mean, look at Yooa holding Mimi's free hand again as Mimi drive us to the venue?? And this happy Jiho next to me ?? Yubin T^T save me please.

 

Seunghee takes out the mini journal from her coat's pocket. She looked at the list of things she wants to do now that she's working. It can be called bucket list, but there's not much in the list yet. Hmm.. Seunghee takes her pen and starts writing.

 

"What is that?" Jiho asks, grabbing the journal from Seunghee. 

 

"I'm still writing!" Seunghee yelled. Gosh she's unstoppable.

 

"Hey what's going on?" Yooa asked, looking at the two of them, Seunghee didn't answer, sitting back.

 

Jiho started reading. "Walk in the wedding aisle with a confident face plus Mimi and Jiho making a mess. Wait what?" Seunghee takes her journal back, smiling wide at her friend.

 

"I want to do that today because I've been sad." She said, trying to keep herself from laughing at Jiho's weirded face.

 

 

 

They arrived at the venue, it's just like the usual wedding event. There are many people though some of them were familiar to Seunghee because she's seen them at the university before. The wedding is starting soon as much as they want to at least talk to their friends, they couldn't because they could only do that after the ceremony. 

 

"Where's Yooa and Mimi?" Jiho asks as they walk. The two excused themselves earlier that they'll go to check the venue out first while Seunghee and Jiho stayed at the car for more minutes because Yubin and Arin haven't arrived yet. 

 

Seunghee looked around, soon she saw the couple by the main door of the hall.

 

"Um excuse me? HELLO? WE'RE HERE FOR OUR FRIEND'S WEDDING, I DON'T REMEMBER A CHEESY LIVE MIYOO AGENDA TODAY?!" She says as she stood in between the couple, I'm still bitter that I don't get to enjoy being taken today.

 

Mimi chuckled and pulled away from her girlfriend, Arin also held Yooa's arm when they were finally apart, pulling Yooa towards the others. Now the trio are left together, Seunghee looked at her friends, Jiho looked uncomfortable while Mimi sighed so deep. Seunghee knows what she's about to say.

  

"What can I do? My girlfriend is too pretty and she gave me this watch so we shared a sweet moment-" 

 

Mimi was cut-off when Jiho headlocked her, Seunghee leading the way inside the venue. This is normal, one of the things on Seunghee's bucket list was to walk in the church, walk on the red carpet with her chin up and people looking at her BUT she won't need to be embarrassed because her two friends behind her would be doing more embarrassing. 

 

"oh god, Mihyun, what are you doing?" 

 

"I knew it."

 

"Next time, let's not invite them."

 

--

 

Seunghee giggles as she sat next to Yubin, thinking of how successful she is at that moment. Luckily, no one got mad at them or whatever, but anyway, she saw Hyejin giggling earlier at their grand entrance. Seunghee knows Hyojung wouldn't be proud of what they did.. Why? Because she would want to join us but she can't unfortunately aha

 

"Are you so happy with that?" Seunghee was too busy recalling how everyone was looking at Mimi and Jiho being chaotic earlier that she didn't notice Yubin looking at her. She sat straight, biting her bottom lip as she shook her head.

 

"No ma'am." She answered, she tried her best to deepen her voice. That got Arin, who was sitting next to Yubin laughing but when Yubin gave a look at her sister, Arin stopped (though still giggling subtly).

 

Seunghee smiled a little as she saw Yubin's straight face. Why is she so cute when she's serious? 

 

"Happier with you, ma'am." Seunghee said as she takes Yubin's hand. The girl didn't pull away though. Seunghee saw how Yubin blushed as she interlocked their fingers, finally, a smile grew from her girlfriend's lips. 

 

"Happiest when you're not sulking, ma'am." Seunghee added, Yubin sighed and brought their holding hands close to her face, giving a quick kiss at the back of Seunghee's hand. 

 

Seunghee giggled. 

 

"Awh! Gross." They heard Arin complaining beside them. 

 

"Arin, you're literally leaning on Jiho's shoulder while holding both of her hands right now." Yubin bickered back, the younger pouted while Jiho winked at them. 

 

The ceremony started but Seunghee couldn't focus. She hopes her friend won't get mad that she isn't listening but her girlfriend here is so cute that she can't help but focus on Yubin only. 

 

"Will you be my date on tomorrow's festival?" Seunghee asks as she remembers that Yubin mentioned it yesterday. 

 

"I'll think about it." Yubin answered which Seunghee already expected, so she chuckles. Sure, Yubin. For a moment, they stopped talking until Seunghee remembered something again.

 

"You didn't reply to my texts." She said, pursing her lips.

 

"I will check them later, be quiet!" Yubin's eyebrows are almost meeting, she's really so cute when annoyed.  UWU  

 

Seunghee can't stop smiling. She's just glad that even though she and Yubin has these kinds of arguments, Yubin still accepts her in the end. I'm just so lucky. I started college with nothing but pure demands, like I want friends, I want good grades, I want this, I want that, I want a girlfriend and here I am now.. still the same somehow but I'm.. so grateful to have Yubin no matter what.. and I'm glad she never broke up with me. Seunghee assures herself that she won't let that happen.

 

--

 

PARTY.

if you want, you can check their outfits here > [outfits] because these are what they're wearing here.

 

"Hey, where are they?" Jiho asks. Seunghee glanced at her friend who just arrived, looking at the mirror window of some car parked next to where they're standing. The hell is she doing? Seunghee watched as Jiho checks her face through the glass of the window, even brushing her eyebrows using her finger. Damn, if Jiho wasn't my friend, I would think that she's a celebrity.

 

"I don't know, didn't Arin text you?" Jiho shook her head then looked at Seunghee. 

 

"She might be busy, she's a part of the org that threw this party. But she's staying at my place later." Ah.. Seunghee nodded. It's just her, Jiho, Yubin and Arin tonight. They were at Hyojung's place this morning and Mimi and Yooa told them they'll be staying there so it's just the four of them but Yubin hasn't answered Seunghee's calls or texts yet.


"Just a quick question, how do you look so good?" Seunghee asked out of context, she just really had to do it. Whatever Jiho wears, for example, her plain black sweatshirt and denim jeans right now, really looked cool.

 

 Jiho grins at her. "Eh, you look good too. Arin said she's wearing black outfit so I decided to wear a black too." Nevermind.. She's all about Arin.

 

Seunghee's phone beeped at the notification from Yubin. Quickly, she checks the message.

 

Bin : Sorryy couldn't reply because I helped Arin with something but I'm here inside.

 

The two of them decided to just get inside the gymnasium. It's been a whileLike the usual party setting, there are party lights everywhere. Food and drinks are served at the corners of the place, the music director was probably someone from Arin's batch and he's playing some hip song.

 

"Oh! There they are." Jiho pointed at the right side of the gym. She saw Arin talking to her friend, Doah? Seunghee remembers seeing her one time on Yubin and Arin's house.

 

Where's Yubin, though? As soon as Arin saw them, Seunghee had to get out of Jiho's way because Arin immediately ran to hug Jiho. Tch. They never get enough of each other.

 

"Hey Doah, right?" Seunghee asked the girl at the corner who nodded at her with a super smiley face. "Have you seen Arin's sister?" She asks, her eyes are still busy looking around. 

 

"Why are you looking for me?" A voice whispered behind her by her ear, of course it's Yubin. Seunghee knows Yubin's voice obviously. But when she turned to looked at her girlfriend, Yubin's face was so close to hers that their lips almost touched 

 

and Seunghee wished they just touched. She gulped, she had no choice but to pull away. 

 

"Oh my god, my eyes! Waaaah!" Out of nowhere, Doah ran away, covering her eyes. Yubin and Seunghee confusedly looked back at each other as they started giggling. 

 

"Sorry, I'm late. You weren't replying so I decided to wait for Kim Jiho who's.. also late." Seunghee said, taking Yubin's hand. The couple started walking towards Arin and Jiho who were already sitting at a table for 8 that's probably for them but they're just four.

 

"It's okay." Yubin smiled, her free hand was holding the strap of her sling bag. "I went to the restroom earlier then I heard you asking about Arin's sister. You like her sister, Seung?" 

 

Seunghee chuckled but she kept nodding. "Of course! I saw her earlier, she's a goddess. Have you seen her jawline? And her pretty face? And her pretty eyes? And her hands that I'm holding right now." Yubin pinched her cheek. 

 

Seunghee loves it when Yubin's pulling out her funny side. She really got the wits, Though I think she has to practice more but I love her so I will laugh for her.

 

"Hey Arin," Seunghee patted Arin's shoulder as she sat beside her. Jiho who was sitting on the other side of Arin waved at Yubin. 

 

"Bae Yubin! Arin's staying at my place tonight." Jiho informed her. Yubin shook her head. "And if I say no?" 

 

Seunghee laughed while Arin bit her lip. This scene of Jiho and Yubin bickering about Arin is not new to her anymore. Anyway, Jiho never accepts defeat.

 

"Then I'm still taking her home.. as in MY PLACE." 

 

With that, Seunghee takes Arin out of the table. She's really hungry so the two of them will go get them some food while Jiho and Yubin talk by themselves.

 

"Take these." Seunghee gave plates to Arin, for her and Jiho. Since they will be partying all night, they would need much energy and they need food as energizers. 

 

"Unnie, will you keep Yubin unnie busy later?" Arin shyly asked. Oh my god Jiho, what did you do to Arin that she's so whipped for you. 

 

Seunghee fakely cleared . "Ehem, why first?" They finished taking their respective dinner set first before continuing their talk as they walk their way back to the table. Some of the students started dancing at the middle of the place so they had to be careful.

 

"Just that.. I've been busy with school and she's busy with work. We're planning to have a movie date later." Arin said with a smile, her cheeks were up high. Wow, she's really happy.  

 

"Don't worry, Yubin never won against Jiho." Seunghee whispered before joining Yubin and Jiho on the table. Arin giggled behind her. 

 

"Are you two done?" Seunghee asked, Yubin had her face resting on her arm at the table while Jiho had that smug face again.

 

"Yes, actually, Yubin said you can use Arin's bed tonight." Jiho said, Arin started feeding her. 

 

Seunghee looked at her girlfriend who's eating now too. 

 

"What?" Yubin stopped chewing as she asked her.

 

"Why am I going to use Arin's bed when I can just cuddle with you?" Seunghee asked while staring at Yubin and suddenly, Yubin started coughing. Oh did she choke on the food? 

 

Worried, she patted her girlfriend's back. Jiho and Arin are laughing beside her. After Yubin drink half a glass of water, they continued eating. Arin was talking about the details of this event when her classmates, the four girls she always hung out with, Byeol, Dayoung, Doah and Chaekyung approached them, holding their plates. Seunghee immediately asked them to join. Maybe it's time we get to introduce ourselves to each other properly, especially Jiho.

 

Arin's friends were chatty. They said they visit Arin and Yubin's place sometimes that's why they're also a little close to Yubin. Jiho already told Seunghee about her first impression of Arin's friends before. It wasn't so good because she was desperate for Arin's time but it looks like she's talking well tonight. Byeol and Chaekyung are even asking her about their start-up business. Today's a satisfying day for Seunghee. She's been smiling the whole day, or maybe she just always smile but so far, she's liking everything that's happening. The group continued talking and they didn't even notice that it's been hours already. The music never stopped so the atmosphere was really hyping all of them. 

 

"Oh! It's almost time!" Dayoung announced after checking her wrist watch. 

 

Time for what? 

 

After a few seconds, the atmosphere changed as the music slowed down, it was changed into Shawn's Never Be Alone. Seunghee's impression of this song was really nostalgic, she remembers listening to this back then when helping Mimi on courting Yooa. The crowd in the middle decreased and is replaced by a few couples dancing to a sweet song. 

 

"Wow, I didn't expect these couples. Look at them!" Chaekyung pointed at some couple dancing right there, maybe their batchmate. Just as the girls started talking. Seunghee looked at Jiho who looked bored, Arin was actually invested in whatever their topic is. 

 

After the song ended, Jiho stood up. Oh ohhhhh she's taking Arin to a dance!! Everyone in their table started cheering, even Yubin was drumming on the table. Just in time, LAUV's Never Not started playing. Perfect for the two of them. Seunghee pushed the shy Arin to stand up as Jiho takes her hand. The young couple walked over to the middle. Seunghee couldn't help smiling from ear to ear as she watched Jiho and Arin swaying together. 

 

"They're so cute." Yubin said, leaning on Seunghee's shoulder. Seunghee wrapped her arm around Yubin and nodded. 

 

"Why do I feel like a mom right now?" She asks.

 

"I'm asking myself the same thing too.. it's annoying but I feel happy for them." 

 

Seunghee continued watching the two. Jiho was hugging Arin's waist. She could see how Jiho's eyes were sparkling as they giggle together. Why is this so heart-warming? Arin's hands were resting on Jiho's shoulders. Seunghee couldn't help noticing how Arin is actually slightly taller than Jiho now, but in any case, Jiho still looked like the older of the two. She has that aura of the type of person to protect Arin. 

 

"Remember when I first asked you out?" Seunghee asks the girl leaning against her.

 

"Yeah, you were hilarious." Yubin, holding her hand. 

 

"Liar, you didn't laugh back then, you just rejected me and kept reading."

 

Yubin chuckled, the music was loud but Seunghee knew Yubin hummed a little.

 

"I was writing a journal in our first year in college.." Seunghee started. She thinks it's time to tell Yubin about her plans. "I told myself, I'd get a girlfriend if I study hard.. and you're there to help me. And now you're my girlfriend."

 

Yubin pinched her hand. "Cheesy, now what about it?"

 

"Now I'm writing a bucket list." Until now, Seunghee still hasn't finished writing all of it, she thinks she could still write more soon as days pass by.

 

"Ah, that's what you've been writing." Seunghee nodded, although unnoticeable. She now recalls that Yubin may have sulked because she was too busy the other day.

 

"Yeah, sorry about that. I was too excited."

 

"Why a bucket list by the way? You're not dying, right?" Seunghee laughed. She knew Yubin would be asking this.

 

"No ofcourse not."

 

"Good, I'll kill you by myself if you are."

 

Seunghee scoffed,  I'm already dead by your charms, Yubin. Of course she didn't say it, she might get hit if she does. "Anything you say, I want to do most of the things on my bucket list with you."

 

"Just.. Most?"

 

"Yep, the others would be with my parents and our friends."

 

On the other hand, Yubin smiled. She finds it ironic that she's sulky the other day because she thinks Seunghee can't set handle her priorities well but here it is, Seunghee's planning to balance her relationships with people through this.. cute bucket list plan.

 

When the song stopped, they saw Arin and Jiho hugging. WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE! Seunghee felt Yubin pulling away from her as Jiho and Arin walked back to their table. Arin's friends are cheering on her, Jiho kept holding Arin's hand even after they're back to their seat. The mood is so warm for Seunghee, she's happy and satisfied looking at her friends sharing sweet smiles. 

 

"Do you want to dance?" The song started playing, Seunghee knows this. Katherine McPhee's Terrified.

 

You, by the light, is the greatest find. 

 

Her heart that was enjoying the warmth shared by Jiho and Arin started beating fast, it's like an attack. Yubin?? Is asking me to a.. dance. She wants to dance with me? Everything was hot, it was like there were exclamation points everywhere surrounding Seunghee as Yubin takes her to that middle of the gymnasium. 

 

In the world full wrong, you're the thing that's right

 

As far as I could remember, this gym should be big but.. why do I only see Yubin? She wasn't complaining. She knows her face and ears are in deep red as she felt Yubin's hands on her shoulder. Seunghee remembers that Jiho's hands earlier were on Arin's waist so she did that too. It wasn't uncomfortable at all, it was very addicting. She can't look straight at Yubin though, she feels shy. Her heart feels heavily inlove.

 

Finally made it, through the lonely, to the other side-

 

What the hell? Did just music just stopped? The whole crowd started "Awww"-ing, whining at the sudden technical problems. Seunghee started zoning out of Yubin and became conscious of all the people that may be watching them now. This is embarrassing, I want to punch that speaker for ruining my first dance with YubinSeunghee was about to pull away from Yubin when the latter hugged her neck, pulling her even closer. Oh my god. Seunghee ends up hugging Yubin's waist. 

 

Addicting.

 

Euphoric.

 

Exhilarating.

 

Yubin smiled at her, their faces are just merely centimeters apart. She can't believe how Yubin is successfully pulling this off. Has she practiced for this? This is so unlike the Bae Yoobin who would rather stay at the corner and keep all her thoughts inside her head. Seunghee has no choice now but to get lost in Yubin's eyes.

 

"Just look at me, Hyun Seunghee." 

 

She couldn't hear the crowd whining, just Yubin's voice as the girl started singing. 

 

"You said it again.. my heart's in motion. Every word feels like a shooting star, I'm at the edge of my emotions.. Watching the shadows burning in the dark." 

 

Seunghee felt her lips drying, she gulps, her face couldn't be in deeper shade of red now. She's just thankful that the lights were dim. Yubin continued singing, 

 

"And I'm in love.. and I'm terrified. For the first time, in the last time." Seunghee closed her eyes as Yubin leaned closer. Soon she felt Yubin resting her forehead against hers. 

 

"In my only life.." Seunghee continued the song, after a few seconds, a pair of lips claimed hers. Seunghee's heart must be exploding soon if possible. It wasn't just a peck. Yubin kissed her slowly and Seunghee responded. The song came back and the crown went back to their own businesses while Seunghee is still here, left alone and enjoying Yubin's sweet side.. and lips. 

 

I found a girl, who would fulfill everything that I thought I was lacking in my life. I don't know how she could do it effortlessly but she just completes my everyday by just existing. I would never let her go, and I'm sure she would do the same for me, my partner.

 

JIHO. 

 

"Wow, Yubin unnie just kissed Seunghee unnie.." Arin was in awe, Jiho smiled, watching her friends. 

 

When she first met Seunghee and Yubin, she wasn't at her best. All she did was do things randomly, go here, go there, ruin Seunghee and Yubin's schedules, copy Yubin's homeworks, steal Seunghee's notes, eat her friends' snacks, pull pranks at everyone. Jiho never realized that Yubin had feelings for her because she knew Seunghee has always been interested with Yubin. She rooted for the both of them. 

 

Somehow, Jiho feels proud because of what she's witnessing right now. This has been a journey to her and Arin, and Seunghee and Yubin. There were fights, and tears, and messed apartments but in the end, they all settled everything and looking at how happy Seunghee and Yubin are while whispering to each other, giggling, swaying along the slow chill music, staring at each other, Jiho can't suppress her smile anymore.

 

"I love them." She muttered, Arin must've heard her because the girl hugged her arm. 

 

"They look so happy." Arin said, Jiho pulled Arin's chair closer to hers and wrapped her arm around Arin's shoulder. 

 

"I love you too, Arin." Jiho whispered. With that, Arin hits her leg.

 

"Eiiiiii~! Jiho unnie!" Arin pouted, her cheeks blushing. Jiho couldn't resist hugging her cute girlfriend.

 

END.