Chapter 6

Tears From Heaven

 

Two days later

Seohyun and her friends went shopping together after a long time. It was so long since they had went out together.

After shopping, they went to eat lunch.

“Seohyun ah, did you gave a thought about what we told you?” Taeyeon asked, abruptly.

Seohyun looked at her with a  confused face.

“Don’t act like you don’t know.” Yuri said.

She really didn’t know.

“Luhan.” Sunny said.

“Ohh….” Seohyun replied.

“Don’t just say ohh… Did you gave a thought about it or not?”

“Mianhae…” Seohyun said.

“Yah! You didn’t?” Yuri said.

“I did, okay. I know why you guys want me to break up with him. But he said he couldn’t live without me.” Seohyun replied.

“Yah! Do you trust a guy 100% if they said they can’t live without you?” Taeyeon raised her voice.

“Yeah! Even my ex-boyfriend said the same thing to me when we were in a relationship, but he ended up flirting with other girls two days after our broke up.” Tiffany said.

“You see, it’s not like you can’t be friends again with him if you’re not dating him.” Taeyeon said.

“I don’t think I can talk to him ever again if I broke up with him.” She said.

“Think positive, Seohyun ah. Who says you can’t be friends after everything is over?” Yuri argued.

Seohyun nodded. She was starting to agree with them.

She started to reminisce everything that had happened when she was with him. She experienced a lot of things that she never did before.

It was the first time she ever skipped class.

It was the first time ever her grades fall.

She tried to think all the good things that had happened within.

“Nothing…” She murmured.

Outside of the happiness that she gained while hanging out with him, there’s nothing that she gained.

 


 

After that day, she gained her consciousness again.

She was starting to avoid Luhan. Whenever he asked to meet her, she would refused by saying that she wanted to focus on her study.

Sometimes, Luhan would go to her class.

Since all the girls were always standing at the door, so it was hard for him to get in to meet her.

“Taeyeon ah, can you call Seohyun for me?” He asked, politely.

Taeyeon smirked.

“Nope, can’t you see she’s studying?” Taeyeon said, pointing at Seohyun who is studying at her seat.

“Just once.” He begged.

“Sorry, I would like to help you, but I can’t.” She said.

Luhan sighed and left.

All of his messages were also deleted by Seohyun. She started to ignore all his messages and incoming calls.



 

 

One day, when Seohyun was on her way home. She noticed that someone was following her from behind.

Though she was very scared, but she kept quiet and just increased her pace.

Then, that person caught a hold of her wrist.

“What…”

She turned around.

“Lu…Han…” She stuttered.

“Seohyun ah, let’s talk.” He said.

“I’m sorry. I’m not feeling well. let’s talk other time.” She avoided.

“You’re not feeling well? Why? Are you sick?” He tried to feel her forehead.

She just put his hand away.

“No, don’t.”

“What’s with you? Did something happened?” He asked.

“Nothing. I want to go home.”

“Okay, then let me walk you.” he said.

“No, don’t. I want to walk alone.” She said.

“Are you mad at me?”

“No.”

“Then why are you acting like this? Why are you acting like we’re not a couple? Why have you changed so much?” He asked. He was getting frustrated. All of his messages and incoming calls were being ignored.

“People changed as time goes by.” She said.

“It depends on the situation.” He cut her.

“Luhan ah, can you please leave me alone?” She raised her voice.

“You’re not acting like you. Why did you changed so much?”

“Can you please stop asking?! I’m getting frustrated with all you questions! Can’t you just leave, seriously! You are irritating me!” She yelled.

“Why are you being like this?” Luhan asked, still being calm.

“Leave me.”

“No, I won’t.” he said, holding her wrist.

Then, a slap landed on Luhan’s face.

Seohyun slapped him.

“I’m…. That’s why I said, leave me alone!” She yelled and ran away, crying.

“Why is she being like that? What happened?” He said, still being calm. He thought that she might acted like that because for something happened.



 

 

Ever since that day, Seohyun tried to avoid from meeting Luhan at school. Wherever she goes, she makes sure that Luhan is not there.

Just like what happened when she was about to watch a play with her friends at the town hall. A theater play about Princess Hours was held there during Saturday.

She was very sure that she won’t meet Luhan there, so she just went there.

When they arrived at the hall, they looked around to check if Luhan was there.

“He’s not here.” Taeyeon said.

Seohyun sighed.

“Let’s just enjoy the play.” Sunny said.

===========

It was 10 minutes before the play was about to start, Jessica and Yuri went to the washroom. Before they even got to the main door of the hall, they had already rushed back to their seats.

“Wow, that’s fast.” Yoona laughed.

“He’s here!” Yuri said, panicly.

“Who?” Taeyeon asked.

“Luhan is here with his friends. I guess they’re watching it too.” Yuri said.

“His friends saw us.” Jessica said.

“What?! What should we do now?” Yoona said, worriedly.

Seohyun became panic. She didn’t want to meet Luhan. They haven’t break up officially. She’s avoiding him because of what her friends told her about the grades. Moreover, she was also being guilty because she just avoided him for a few weeks without him knowing the real reason.

“Are you staying or what?” Hyoyeon asked.

 



 

 

On the other side…

When Luhan and his friends arrived at the town hall, they gave the ticket to the guards.

Luhan was not in the mood of watching the play, but he was forced by his friends to come out to have fun. It had been a whiel since they hang out like that.

“Luhan ah, must you show that rotten face of yours to us?” Sehun complained.

“Guys, I told you that I’m not in the mood for this things.” Luhan said.

“Hey, you’re still young! You shouldn’t be wandering about her in your room. Instead, you should gout every week like this. Try and meet new girl, dude.” Suho said.

“It’s easy for you to say. To me, she’s the one.”

“Aish, enough of this love thing! I’m sick of it!” Kai said.

“Yup! Yup! Let’s get in!” Kris said.

When they were about to get in the hall, Jessica and Yuri was about to go out.

“Yah, it’s Jessica and Yuri!” Baekhyun said, pointing at them.

When Jessica and Yuri realized that the guys aw them, they quickly went back in.

“I think she’s here, Luhan ah.” Suho said.

Luhan quickly walked in.

 



 

 

Seohyun Side

“Yah! Make your decision now. He’s coming in.” Yuri said.

“I’m leaving.” Seohyun said.

She stood up and walked to the door. Unfortunately, she met him there.

“Seohyun ah….” Luhan said.

The girls were cursing themselves for not telling her to walk from the other door.

“Luhan ah, annyong! We’re leaving.” Taeyeon said, dragging Seohyun along with her.

Luhan stopped them by holding Seohyun’s arm.

“Luhan ah, you should let go.” Yuri said.

“Seohyun ah, I don’t know what did I do that you are avoiding me.” Luhan said.

“Aish, Luhan ah, you didn’t do anything wrong.” Jessica said.

“Then why are you being like this to me?” He asked again.

“Luhan ah, she’s just…”

“I’m not talking to you guys.” Luhan said, strictly.

The girls kept quiet. it was the first time Luhan raised his voice on them.

“I don’t feel like dealing anything with you again.” Seohyun finally answered him.

“What? What do you mean? Are you asking for a break up?”

“If that’s what you interpreted it to be, then let it be that.” She said, leaving the hall, leaving the boys dumbfounded.

The girls followed behind her.



 

 

Author's Note : Yay! Another update,,.. I'm quite sad.. My readers comments became little... Maybe it's my fault because I didn't update it for quite long.. So, ppl might think that I'm abandoning this fanfic... Guys, don't feel that way.. I'm finishing this fic.. And of course my other fic too.. Because there's  alot more fanfic that I wanted to post.. Comments are always welcome... New subscribers, hello!!