Chapter 5

Tears From Heaven

 

Ever since the incident, Seohyun and Luhan seemed to be very comfortable around each other. Seohyun also started to open up to him. They started hanging out with each other often.

However, the way they hang out had been seen annoying to some people, Seohyun’s own friends.

Her friends are of those who did well in school academic, the same goes to Seohyun. They were always the top one in school. The teachers in the school are also relying on them in making the school become widely-known in their district.

During recess, Seohyun, who would always eat with them, now eats with Luhan at the rooftop.

“Yah, don’t you guys think she’s being too much on us?” Taeyeon said, shoving with a spoon of rice. They were eating their lunch in the class during recess.

The girls looked at her.

“I mean, she’s not eating with us anymore when she already had herself a boyfriend. It’s not that I’m jealous of them, but it’s not fair for us to be treated like this.” She added.

Some of the girls nodded in agreement.

“Just let her be, not eating with us is only small thing. Besides, both of them are not even in the same class, so is it even wrong for them to eat together.” Jessica stated, protecting Seohyun.

“Don’t they see each other whenever the teacher is not in the class? Do you ever see Seohyun skip class even though the teacher is absent? No! she only does that when she started dating that stupid guy!” Yuri said.

“Even so, just let her be. She haven’t been in a relationship, so it’s just normal for her to act like this. She’ll come by around soon.” Sunny said.

The girls just rolled their eyes hearing the statement made by Jessica and Sunny.

“You’ll come to agree with me when things get worse. I’ll bet you that they will even go as far as skipping the entire day of school.” Taeyeon stated.

 


 

Everything was going on like what Taeyeon had said. Each day, Seohyun and Luhan had gotten worse. they even skipped the entire day of school to go to the amusement park.

Not only that, Seohyun’s grades had also gone down.

It was History’s period, but the teacher is absent.

“Guys, I’m going to go out.” Seohyun said, packing her books into her bag.

“Yah! Why would you pack your books into your bag when you’re going out?” Taeyeon said.

“I’m going out with Luhan. Besides, the teacher after History’s period will also be absent, so I might as well use this as a chance to go on a date with him.” She winked.

“Yah, don’t you ever think of Luhan’s class?” Yuri said.

“It’s okay. Luhan’s teacher is also absent.” She smiled and left the class.

The girls were left dumbfounded.

“I told you! it’s getting worse!” Taeyeon yelled, looking at Jessica.

“How can she thinks like that? does she even aware that her grades are dropping?” Sunny said. She was also beginning to agree on what Taeyeon said.

“I don’t care. I’m going to save Seohyun from this.” Taeyeon said.

“Yah! What do you mean save? She’s not even in danger!” Jessica said.

“Yah! Isn’t she in danger if her grades are dropping? She’s not being herself right now!” Taeyeon yelled.

“She’s only…”

“She’s only experiencing a monkey love? So, she’s allowed to do whatever she wants? So, we’ll just have to let her be and see her grades dropping, getting in trouble with the teachers and her family? We’ll just have to let her be because she will come by around soon? Is that what you’re going to say again?” Taeyeon cut her. She loved Seohyun so much, just like how she loves her own sisters.

She had been growing up with Seohyun since they were little. Watching Seohyun acting like not herself is making her hurt.

“Yah! Why are you guys fighting?” Tiffany said. Without themselves realizing, they were having an argue between themselves.

“Now, listen. Someone needs to go talk to her. Someone have to knock sense into her.” Yuri said.

“Taeyeon ah, you have to step in.” Sunny suggested.

Jessica was feeling uncomfortable with what they had planned. She was feeling guilty to have split her friend with the one she loved.

 

 


 

Three days later…

The girls came early to school. Seohyun had already arrived school early too.

“Seohyun ah, we have to talk.” Sunny said.

Seohyun nodded.

“Do you have anywhere to go after this?” Yuri asked.

“I mean are you meeting Luhan after this?” She added.

“Nope.” Seohyun smiled.

“Good.” Yuri patted her shoulders.

“What do you guys want to talk with me?” She asked.

“Listen, we are only saying this because we are very worried about you.” Taeyeon said.

Seohyun nodded and kept listening.

“We just thought that you and Luhan can’t be with each other. He is making your grades dropping like hell. He is making you doing something that is prohibited in school. You even skipped the class for entire day.” Taeyeon said.

“Wait, so you guys want me to break up with him just because of this?”

“We’re not asking you to do this quickly. We’re only stating our thoughts. We are worried about you. If you think that we’re talking nonsense, then prove us.”

“Guys… I thought you guys were happy for me.”

“Yes, we were. For a moment. But then, we realize we were doing the wrong thing.” Sunny said.

“We’re not saying we have class or whatever. I’m not saying that you don’t match with Luhan because of our different class. No! it’s just that you’re changing.” Yuri said.

“Sicca ah, you think so too?” Seohyun said.

Jessica was feeling guilty.

“Tell me.” Seohyun demanded.

“Well, I’m not 100% agree with them. I’m really happy for you because you got to be woth the one that you loved. But your grades are dropping, I just can’t help but to think he’s the major factor of your grades dropping.” Jessica said.

“Jessica and I tried hard to protect and defend you. but their words just came sense to us.” Yoona said.

“So, you guys want me to end everything here when I already fell head over heels over him?”

“No, we just stated our thoughts. If what we’re saying is not true, then prove us. That’s the only thing we want. Prove us if we are wrong.” Yuri said.

Seohyun left the class.

 


 

“Are we doing the right thing?” Hyoyeon asked, after Seohyun left the class.

“We’re just stating our thought. It’s up to her to think if we are doing this for her sake or not.” Taeyeon said.

“I mean, aren’t we too harsh on her?” Jessica asked.

“Sicca ah, you’re too soft-hearted to her.” Yuri said.

 


 

After a few days…

 

After school finished, Seohyun and Luhan hang out with each other as usual.

That day, they went to the back of their school, a big tree.

They did their homework together.

Then, all of a sudden, Seohyun began to ask.

“Luhan ah, what if we broke up?” She asked.

Luhan was taken aback by the question. He stopped doing his homework.

“Why are you asking such thing to me?”

“Nope, I just wandering.”

“You better don’t talk about that again. I’m going to get upset next time you ask.” He said.

Seohyun nodded.

“Will you feel sad if I’m not with you?”

“Do you have to ask that as well?” He said, with sarcasm in his voice.

She shook her head. Then, she continued doing her work.

“Yah! I can’t stand it. Why are you asking me such questions? Did anything happened?” He asked, putting own his pen and book.

“Mianhae… It’s nothing….” She replied.

“I don’t want that answer. You know I can’t stand being curious.” He said.

“It’s nothing. I just suddenly get  curious. Don’t mind me.” She tried to get it off.

“Seohyun ah…”

“It’s nothing. Really! I just want to know what will happen if we broke up someday. We won’t know how the future goes, right?” Seohyun said.

He sighed.

“Well, don’t mind the future. Just think about now. We should live our life to the fullest for the time being, rather than being regret because we didn’t do it in the past.” Luhan said, holding her hands.

She smiled.

However, behind her smile, she was thinking about what her friends told her. She was starting to agree with her friends little by little.


Sorry for the long wait.. hehehehe...