Chapter 2

Tears From Heaven

 

The Next Day

After class ended, Seohyun was packing all her books into her bag and getting ready to go home. Then, she walked out of the class with her friends.

When she was walking out of the school, someone calls her name.

“Seohyun ah!”

She turned around and saw Luhan waiting near the gate, probably waiting for her.

“Let’s go home together.” He smiled.

Then, she remembered that she actually agreed to become his girlfriend yesterday. She totally forgot about the relationship between the two of them.

“Yah, why is that Luhan asking you to go home with him?” Taeyeon asked.

“Ah… Uhm….”

Luhan walked towards the girls and smiled as he stood right next to Seohyun.

“Yah, what’s with you? Why do you want to go home with Seohyun?” Jessica asked.

“She didn’t tell you guys? We’re dating each other.” Luhan smiled, confidently.

Seohyun pinched his arm. “ Yah!”

“Seohyun ah! Is that true? Why didn’t you tell us?” Taeyeon said.

“Mianhae….” Seohyun had her head down.

“So, mind if I bring my girl with me?” He asked.

The girls just looked at him taking Seohyun away with him.

 


 

Luhan just hold Seohyun hands as they walked side by side. Seohyun wanted to release her hands from his grip but he held on to her tightly.

“Luhan ah, is it a must for you to hold my hand?” She asked, stopped walking.

“Not really, but couples do this.”

“I don’t want to. I feel weird.” She said.

“Weird? How weird? Do you feel your heart beating fast now?” He teased. His face was inches from her face.

“Yah! What kind of question is that?”

“Well, you said that you feel weird. So, it must be weird that you could feel your heart beating. That means you like me, that’s why you don’t like holding hands with me.” Luhan smiled.

Somehow, the smile made Seohyun’s heart flutters.

“Yah! Who says so?! My heart’s not beating, okay. I will be okay even if it’s holding hands. So what? Holding hands won’t kill me.” She said, holding Luhan’s hands and continued walking. Her face was already red.

Luhan smiled. He knew that she was falling for him.

“Hey, hold on….”

 


 

School

During recess, Luhan went to Seohyun’s class. He was going to eat together with her.

“Oh, I was meaning to ask you, Seohyun, but I just couldn’t find the time because we were busy since the first period.” Tiffany said.

The girls all looked at the two of them.

“Is the two of you really dating each other?” She asked.

Luhan smirked, “Why?”

Seohyun didn’t say anything as she was too, anyhow caught with him for a stupid reason. What reason?

It is to see if she’s interested in him or not. Luhan told her that he will help her find that out, so that’s the reason why she agreed to become her girlfriend for a month.

“Seohyun ah, you tell us.” Taeyeon said.

She bit her lip before lifting her head to see her friends.

“Neh….” She smiled, more like a fake smile.

Luhan smiled. He knew that she was forced to smile, but he didn’t care, because he was sure that he will be able to change her mind about him sooner or later.

“Why didn’t you tell us that you actually did liked him? We asked you several times before and you kept on denying it.” Jessica said, taking out her purse from her bag.

Seohyun didn’t comment anything on it and just smiled.

“Hey girls, we better get going to the cafeteria. I see Luhan brought food for Seohyunnie.” Jessica teased.

The girls gave both of them the oh-you-guys-getting-lovey-dovey look. Then, they left to the cafeteria.

 


 

“Luhan ah, must you do this?” Seohyun said, turning her face to Luhan as the girls left the class. Luhan looked at her confusedly. He didn’t understand what she means by that.

“You see, I know we’re couple or whatever you call that is. But must you come to my class for recess? Don’t you have your friends to play with?” She said. She admitted that she was getting a bit uncomfortable with Luhan kept on following her around.

She understood the fact that he wants to help her in knowing whether she also likes him or not, but she didn’t think this is the right way to find out.

“Uhm…. You don’t like it?” He asked, innocently.

She felt like hitting her head to the ground when he asked her that. How could he not know that she was getting uncomfortable with him following her around? It’s almost as if he’s a stalker.

“Luhan ah, I’m uncomfortable with it. Do you understand that?” She said, in a tone of half angry and half patience.

He nodded as he played around with his food.

“Luhan ah, please don’t act so innocent! I know you’re trying to help me out, but I don’t think this is the right way to do it! Don’t you have any other way to help me to realize my feelings?! I don’t think with you following me around will help me!” She yelled, as she stood up, stomping her feet.

Luckily no one was in the class. If there were students in the class, all of them might have spread around the news that Seohyun had gotten mad at Luhan, one of the popular guy in the school.

“Okay, I’ll do like what you wanted me to do.” He said.

Suddenly, she felt a bit guilty at heart. The way he replied to her was making her feel guilty because his tone sounded disappointed. She slowly sat down and looked at the food that he brought for her.

“Mianhaeyo…” He said, in a sad tone. He was staring blankly at his food, using the fork and spoon to play around the food.

She bit her lip. She didn’t mean it in a bad way.

“Ani…. It’s not that…. I mean I didn’t mean it in a bad way. It’s just that I….”

“Kwaenchanayo…. I’ll try not to bother you often.” He said.

"No, I don't mean it like I hate you or whatever it is. It's just that I get uncomfortable. I don't see any other couples that stay together for 24/7." She said, hoping that he would understand her real worries.

"Okay, I get it now. I'm glad you can say it all out now. I have to go back now. Bye." He said, leaving the class with his food, leaving Seohyun in a shocked mode.

Why is he like that all of a sudden, she thought.

Is he mad, she thought.



 

Author's Note : Ehehehehe... It's been a while, right? Mianhae... I see several people urging me to update... I got my poster!! Very beautiful, isn't it? I'm really into EXOSHIDAE right now... I'm working on several fanfics of them.. But I haven't post most of it.... I want to do it step by step...