Chapter 4

Tears From Heaven

 

After a few minutes of getting ready, Seohyun stepped out of her house. She looked at her phone once again to see if Luhan replied to her text.

Blank….

He didn’t reply to her messages. Somehow, his action made her felt her heart being carved by a knife. It was that hurt to know that he didn’t even bother to reply her messages.

“Okay, so what if you don’t reply my messages! I always knew you were a jerk!” She said, looking at her phone.

Then, she took a bus to the city. When she arrived there, she felt a bit timid as it was the first time for her to go shopping alone. Usually she had her friends with her or at least her mother.

She felt a bit scared, but she still encouraged herself to walk.

 


 

Café

Luhan and his friends were hanging out a café that they always go during weekends. They practically did everything there during weekends such as doing home works, surfing the internet and playing computer games. They spent their whole weekends there because the café belongs to Kai’s family.

As Luhan was listening to music in his MP3, his phone was ringing, but he didn’t hear it.

“Yah! Luhan ah! Your phone is ringing!” Kai tapped his shoulder.

He quickly opened the right earphone and widened his eyes at Kai.

Kai pointed at his phone on the table.

He picked it up, slide it to the right to open the message.

To : Luhan

From : Seohyun

Luhan ah, annyong!! I will be going out to buy school things. Bye.

He smirked as he read the message. He knew exactly what she wanted. He understood clearly about the hidden message.

“It it Seohyun?” Kai asked.

He smirked and nodded.

“I need to go now.” He winked and left with his backpack.

“Did he got in good terms with her already?” Chanyeol asked.

The boys shrugged their shoulders.

 


 

Luhan was very excited to have a ‘date’ with Seohyun. However, he didn’t know where Seohyun would go to shop for her things.

He called Taeyeon for Seohyun’s destination. Taeyeon told him that she might be at the Myungdong Mall.

He quickly took a bus to Myungdong Mall.


 


 

Seohyun was definitely headed to Myungdong Mall, as it was the only mall closest to her place.’

She kept on glancing at her phone and sighed.

“How can he not even texting me about where I am going?” She mumbled.

“I thought he said he was my boyfriend and that he will try his best to protect me?” She mumbled again as she glanced at her phone.

“Oh fine! Whatever! I don’t even need him with me! so what? It’s not like I cannot shop things by myself.” She stomped her feet on the ground and left.

Little did she know that someone was looking at her from a distance. He was following her from the start till end. Even when she was waiting for the bus to go home, he was somewhere near the bus stop looking after her.

It’s not that he didn’t want to expose himself to her, but it was because she told him that she was getting fed up with him always sticking up to her. So, he decided to distance himself from her.

He really didn’t come to see me, huh, Seohyun thought as she waited for the bus to come.

 


School

Seohyun was sitting alone at her seat as her other friends went to the gym to give support to their school’s basketball player. Actually, their real motive was to find hot guys.

Seohyun doesn’t have interest in such things, so she decided to stay in the class.

Just then, Luhan approached her.

“Hey, let’s go home together after this. It’s been a while since we go home together.” Luhan said. He couldn’t stand to distance himself from her for weeks.

She stared at him and looked away. She was still mad about that day when she was going shopping and he was not there with her, even though she already tell him obviously. Though it was not that obvious, but to her, he should understand what she wants from the message itself.

Seohyun went straight home after school ended. She didn’t wait for Luhan, though he asked her to wait for him outside the school so that they can go home together. They had been together for one month.

She was waiting for the bus to arrive at the bus station. When the bus arrived, she quickly hopped on.

The bus was already full of students and workers, so no seats were available. She had to stand while holding on the ring.

Just then, she could felt a hand on her . It felt like someone was groping her . She was so scared that she tried to move forward a bit. But the person kept standing close to her and her .

She tried to avert the hand, but failed. She was very close to crying.

Just then, she heard someone speak up.

“Aren’t you getting down?”

She could feel someone wrapped his hands around her. She could no longer felt the hand that was groping her . Instead, she felt like someone just slip in between her and the man that was groping her just now, as if that someone was trying to protect her from the ert man.

“Excuse me, she’s my girl.”

She turned around and saw Luhan had his hand wrapped around her. Tears started to form under her eyes, waiting for the right time to fall.

“Let’s get down now, shall we?” He said, looking at her warmly and brought her down the bus.

“I warn you, ahjussi. This girl is mine and no one can do such gross thing to her.” Luhan said with a small voice but enough to make the ahjussi got scared because of his sharp glaring. Seohyun didn’t hear it.

 


 

Luhan had his arm around Seohyun tightly. He knew that she was scared.

“Luhan ah…..”

“Let’s go to the store and get something for you to drink.” He said, smiling at her.

She felt sorry for leaving him behind. She felt sorry that she didn’t tell him that she’s going home alone.

After buying the drinks, Luhan gave it to Seohyun and they sat at a nearby bus station. Seohyun didn’t speak anything.

“Why didn’t you wait for me just now?” Luhan asked.

“I…. Mianhae….” Seohyun said, holding back her tears.

He sighed.

“When will the next bus come?” He said, stood up and looked at the left and right of the road. He was trying to see if there’s any bus around.

“Thanks for saving me just now…. I’m sorry….” She said, hugging him from behind.

Luhan was shocked. He didn’t expected a back hug from her.  He hold her hands, wanting to let go of her hands, but she hugged him tightly. Tears kept flowing from her eyes.

It seems like she was scared because of what happened to her just now.

He turned his back so that he can see her face to face.

“You’re scared, aren’t you?” He asked.

She kept on crying.

“I’m sorry….” She said.

“No, you don’t have to be sorry. It wasn’t your fault.”

“I’m sorry. I don’t know what will happen to me if you didn’t show up just now.” She cried, hugging him tightly.

“Listen…. I’m going to protect you no matter what happened. I will be by your side. I will be there if you need me.” He said, looking straight into her eyes.

She looked at him. The moment her eyes met his eyes, she could feel electricity running down her entire body.

Is this love, she thought.

Am I falling for him now, she thought.

She hugged him tightly, not wanting to let him go. The fact that Luhan had saved her from the ert man just now made her change her mind towards him.

She thought that he was only going to play with her, but when she saw how he protected him just now, she could feel his sincerity.


 

Author's Note : It's been a while, right? Mianhae... I'm too busy... I'll try to update again soon.. Comments are very welcomed!!!