Chapter 1

Tears From Heaven

 

School

On a rainy day, Seohyun was on her way out from the class with her friends after the class was over for the day. Just then, a group of boy from the next class appeared in front of them.

“Seohyun ah, Luhan has something to say to you.” Kai said, pushing Luhan to the front. His face was red like a tomato.

Seohyun looked at him innocently, waiting for him to say what he wants to say to her.

“Yah! Say it out!” Baekhyun said, hitting his shoulder lightly.

All of the girls looked at them with a confused face.

“Yah! What are you guys doing?” Yoona said.

“Yah! Do you think he can say it out loud with us here? Let’s go home and leave the two of them here.” Chanyeol said.

“Why do we have to leave?” Jessica cut him.

“Let’s leave for now.” Kai said, pushing Jessica to walk away from Luhan and Seohyun. The others followed them as well.

Seohyun looked at Luhan blankly, waiting for him to say what he wants to say.

“You said you have something to tell me.” She said.

Luhan slightly nodded as he rubbed his hands at the back. He was so nervous.

“Uhm…. Seohyun ah…. I… Ah…. How should I say this…. Actually…. I have something….”

“You see…. Actually….”

“What are you trying to say?” Seohyun asked.

“I like you.” Luhan blurted out. He covered his face with both his palm

“What? What did you say?”

“I like you. Can you be my girlfriend?” He asked once again, looking straight into her eyes.

She couldn’t believe what she heard. She never had anyone confessed to her like this. Well, there were many of them, but all of them only did it through phones. So, she could just easily texted them through phone saying that she is not ready yet.

Then, if they met at school, they would ignore each other, which is very common for her since she doesn’t know the boy well.

But this is Luhan. It is a very different matter from those guys.

Luhan is her friend. One of her friend that is not that close to her, but close enough to hang out with her like other girls hang out with her.

“Don’t fool around like this.”

Those were the only words that she could speak out.

“I’m not.” He replied, confidently.

Without saying anything, she ran away from the place, leaving alone Luhan dumbfounded. She was nervous.

“Seohyun ah! Wait!” Luhan yelled as he ran after her.

Seohyun ran as fast as she could. She didn’t know how to answer him.

However, Luhan was known as the school’s best track field runner. So, no matter how fast she ran, he was able to catch up to her.

He stopped her by holding her wrist.

“Why are you running away? If you don’t like me, just say so. You don’t have to run away. You’re making me feel angry.” He said, trying to take his breath.

She looked at him with a let-me-go face as she tried to free her hand from his hand.

“Be honest with me.” He said, holding her wrist tightly.

“I just want to know if you’re feeling the same way like I do.” He added.

“So what if I do?” She blurted out.

“You do? You feel the same way like I do? Seriously?” he asked, wanting to reconfirm the statement made by her.

“Yah! I was just saying that!” Seohyun yelled.

“Do you feel the same way like I do?” He asked.

“I don’t know, okay. I don’t know if I’m feeling the same way like you do.” She said. She never fall in love with anyone else before, so she didn’t know if she likes him or not. Sometimes, she felt comfortable with him. Sometimes, she felt her heart trembling when he’s being kind or considerate towards her.

“Then, I can help you to solve that problem.” He said.

“What? Yah! I’m no kidding, okay.”

“I’m not fooling around too. I’ll help you. I can help you solve that if you be my girlfriend.” Luhan said, moving closer towards her.

Seohyun moved back as he moved closer towards her, making her stand against the wall.

“I’ll help you to find the answer if you be my girlfriend.” He said, looking through her eyes.

Their faces were only inches away.

“Move back a little. I can’t breathe.” She said, pushing him slightly.

He did as he was told.

She quickly straightened her uniform.

“Okay, I’ll give it a try. But if I don’t feel anything towards you, then we must end it.” She said.

Luhan was so happy hearing that she would be his girlfriend. Although it was more like helping her to realize her real feelings, he was happy. Although there might be possibility for her to not feel the same way like he does, but he ignored it because he will try his best to make her fall for him.

 


 

Seohyun POV

It won’t hurt for me to be his girlfriend, right?

I mean, I’m only with him to see if I really like him or not.

If I don’t like him, I can end this thing.


Author Notes : Finally, i posted an episode. I was busy working on other fanfic that I actually forgot about this fic. Don't worry, i never thought of abandoning it. LOL.... So many EXO lovers... Kekekekeke.....