Chapter 3

Tears From Heaven

 

One week later…

Seohyun and Luhan weren’t like before. He didn’t go meet her often after the incident. Though she was a bit glad that no one is following her around like a stalker, but the fact that she actually screamed at him and made him stay away from her made her felt a bit guilty.

She was scared that he might take her words to heart.

Luhan would sent her messages sometimes, asking if she was feeling well or how her day was. But he rarely went to meet her face to face.

The only moment when they met together face to face was when they walked past with their friends. They only smiled at each other.

Somehow, it hurt her heart. She wasn’t used to him not following her around. She admitted that she missed the time that he smiled and talked to her like how a boyfriend would talk to his girlfriend.

Am I falling for him, she thought.

Or is it that I actually like him from the first place, she thought.

 


 

House

Luhan and his friends were hanging out in his room after school. They were going to play a video game that he just bought.

Before playing the game, Luhan went downstairs to take some drinks and crackers for his friends.

“Luhan ah, what happened to you and Seohyun?”  Kai asked, eating the crackers.

Luhan smiled.

“Yah, don’t tell me it’s over between the two of you?” Chanyeol said.

“Aniya…. I’m just helping her.” He replied with a smirk on his face.

“What? Helping her? I thought you’re his boyfriend?” Chanyeol said.

“Yes, of course. I’m his boyfriend. But I’m helping her realizing something right now.” He said, laughing.

His friends looked at him as if he’s a crazy person. They didn’t understand any single thing about what he just said.

 

 


 

It was weekend and Seohyun was lying on her bed doing nothing. She was so bored. Suddenly, her phone rang.

“Aha… Taeyeonnie…” She said, smiling, after looking at the name that appeared on her screen phone.

“Annyong!” She said, happily.

“Seohyun ah, annyong! Hey, I have something to ask you.” She said.

“Wae? What? Hey, by the way, are you busy? I’m so bored right now. Why don’t we go out and have some fun?” Seohyun suggested.

“Oh…. Mian, Seohyun ah….” Taeyeon said. Her tone changed from happy to sad.

“You know how I am the class monitor, right? I have to buy all the things for the class today, but I have a date with Suho. So, I was wondering if you can go buy the things instead of me.” She added.

Seohyun sighed. Ah, I know this is too good to be true, she thought.

“Arasso.” She agreed. Taeyeon treated her very good that she felt in debt towards her. She couldn’t get herself to say no to her because she was worried that she might get upset. It’s not that she’s afraid of her friends of not wanting to be her friend anymore.

It’s just that she’s not used to saying no to others.

“Great! I’ll stop by at your house at 11am to give you the money and the list of the things to buy.”

With that, Taeyeon hung up.

Seohyun sighed. She looked at the clock and it was showing 10am.

Ah, I better get ready, Taeyeon’s going to come any soon now, she thought.

 


 

11am

DING DONG!

“Coming…” Seohyun said, walking towards the door while brushing her hair.

Taeyeon had come.

“Seohyun ah, annyong!” She said, as she gave the money and the list to her.

Seohyun took it and nodded.

“Are you going alone?” She asked.

Seohyun nodded.

“What?! Why didn’t you bring Luhan with you? At least, you can go for lunch together or watch the movies.” She suggested.

Luhan, she thought. She was going to call him just now, but she was afraid that he might still mad on her. Well, they don’t see each other often lately ever since the incident. It seems like he’s avoiding her.

“Aniya… It’s okay…. I can go by myself. There’s not really a lot of things to buy though.” She said, looking at the list. Actually, it was a bit too much of things to buy and it’s obvious that she will be heaving hard time carrying everything.

“Did anything happened between the two of you?”

“Aniya….. I just want to go alone. Get some exercise.” She laughed.

Taeyeon nodded and bid her goodbye.

She watched as Taeyeon’s figure disappeared from her eyes. She sighed. She admitted that it was kinda a lot of things to buy.

“Luhan….” She murmured as she unlocked her phone and scrolled down to Luhan’s phone number. She was debating whether to call him or not.

“But it’s never wrong to inform him that I’m going to buy school things alone, right? I mean, after all, I’m his girlfriend.” She spoke to herself.

To : Luhan

From : Seohyun

Luhan ah, annyong!! I will be going out to buy school things. Bye.


Author's Note : I'm so happy to see all of the comments... subscribers as well.. i'm too happy that i want to update more...