06.

"I LIKE YOU"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How is Sung Kyu?" Lieutenant Lee asks in a whisper when he finds front of the Nam's office. Woo Hyun tells him to come in and close the door before settling behind his desk.
"It's okay. Although it affected him a lot about his parents, but I think he will be able to recover soon”, Nam explains leaning back in the padded chair. Sung Yeol walks closer and takes a seat in front of the wooden furniture. And Woo Hyun frowns seeing him act too cautious. "What's going on?" He asks with a serious demeanor.
"I think this case will be taken away from us, Woo Hyun", Sung Yeol mentions in a low voice; as if someone is spying and does not want him to listen.
"What are you talking about?"
"The chief received a call from the central agency and they have asked him to pass all the information on the case to his private investigation department. Including reports and everything related to forensic studies. It will be a matter of time before that they want to take Sung Kyu for questioning.
Woo Hyun narrows his eyes and various things suddenly come to his mind. He knows that it is true that the central agency will want to take the boy, especially when he was the only survivor of the massacre at the Kim mansion, but Nam cannot allow it; not when he don't even have a single clue of the killers. Moving Sung Kyu to another location represents a greater danger to the omega, and of course he's not going to expose him that way.
"If we file a report on Sung Kyu's condition, justifying possible trauma and mental instability, we can probably buy some time to further investigate this case. So I will need the help of Dr. Kim”, the agent explains to his partner, who agrees to each of his words.
"I'll call her and explain the situation, meanwhile, you can go to the coroner; he's finished checking the bodies".
"But, Captain Jang..."
"Do not worry. I have already given him our reports and he knows that you are very busy with this case".
"Agree. Thanks, Sung Yeol".
The Lieutenant smiles at him and soon after he leaves the office. Woo Hyun sighs and Sung Kyu's innocent face suddenly settles in his mind, causing him to quickly stand up to continue his work.

...

"I guess are you Agent Nam", the beta medic says before offering him a subtle bow.
"So is. Lieutenant Lee told me he has the results of the autopsy.
"I'm afraid I no longer have the reports. This morning, several NASI agents came to take everything. The bodies and the information I gathered; the written and the files of my computer.
"What?!" Woo Hyun asks with a disfigured face. "How? Why?"
"I don't know, Agent Nam. But, I'm not authorized to stop them."
"Dammit!" Woo Hyun exclaims to himself. He needs all kinds of reports to be able to investigate the case, and the fact that the same agency of which he is a part hinders his work more and more, only makes him suspect that there are high-ranking officials hiding something very important.
"Them when will the bodies return?"
"I suppose that, if they are the subject of a major investigation, in several days".
And Woo Hyun infuriates more. Sung Kyu will surely ask if he can bury his parents, and he does not know how he will react to the negative situation.

...

"In recent years, a group of criminals who specialize in bank robbery has appeared and, we believe that they are shapeshifters", Dong Woo explains to his entire department at the meeting he just convened. "As you know, this ability has only been possessed by pureblood alphas since man appeared on the face of the earth. However, scientifically it is thought that, at present, they have totally lost this unique characteristic, especially since the population of pureblood alphas has decreased considerably".
"What do you mean by that, sir?" Asks one of the uniformed men sitting in front.
 "That our priority right now is to find those damn alphas. We will investigate all birth's records of the pureblood alphas, starting with those that criminal record and or have been booked for misdemeanors. We can't pass up any kind of report that mentions a pureblood alpha. I want names, addresses, telephone numbers or any other information that will help us locate and keep an eye on them. Agent Nam will be in charge. If you have any questions, please contact him".
Everyone in the room nods and the comments do not wait. Then Captain Jang turns on his heel and walks to the exit. Woo Hyun watches him and immediately follows.
"Sir", the alpha calls, catching up with him.
"What is it, Agent Nam?"
"About the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter