12.

"I LIKE YOU"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you think you may be in danger?" Sung Kyu asks, her voice cracking.
Suddenly, Woo Hyun explanation made the hairs on her body stand on end. Because the omega can't imagine that something bad could happen to the alpha. He never thought about the danger that the agent runs in his hard work, until that moment.
"Well, certainly my job is very difficult, and I may put myself at risk in some cases, but I don't want you to think about that. Just keep in mind that I am a very persistent alpha and that I know how to take good care of myself. Please, don't worry”. Woo Hyun objects, however, Sung Kyu's pained face and crystalline gaze don't change at all; on the contrary, the omega's face is somewhat more disfigured by his words.
"I think it's too late for I don't worry. After what you've said, I won't be able to be calm". Sung Kyu points out and tears gathering in his small eyes. "I don't want anything bad to happen to you”, he says, and the salty water begins to streak his cheeks.
Then Woo Hyun gets up from the chair and walks over to Sung Kyu, sliding a pair of his fingers over the omega's damp cheekbones, gently cleaning his face while he leaves a kiss on his silky copper hair.
"Please, don't cry", says the agent as he takes him in his arms to take his place in the seat, leaving Sung Kyu on his lap. "I do not like to see you sad. You break my heart”, he clarifies sincerely, and Sung Kyu wraps his arms around the alpha's neck, stifling his light sobs.
"Understand me. I couldn't bear for something to happen to you. If my parents' case is so delicate, please, stop investigating it”. Kim lets her know with a lump in his throat.
And Woo Hyun doesn't know what to say anymore. He promised that he would find the culprits for forever taking him away from his parents, and he is not a person to throw away his promises, by God no! But, the whole thing seems too complicated. Nam knows that it's not just about the shapeshifters, the bank robberies, or the murder of Sung Kyu's parents, but she can't tell him that; not when the whole situation upsets him too much. Not when Sung Kyu may be expecting his son.
His son.
How happy Woo Hyun is to think of that. How happy it would be if Sung Kyu was pregnant. And that's why Woo Hyun has to be strong, because he also promised himself that he will protect them, and because he will make Sung Kyu happy regardless of all the ordeals that life puts in front of him.
"Woo Hyun", Sung Kyu calls him, raising his face a little, "I want you to mark me", he sentenced, taking the alpha by surprise.
The agent is perplexed, but the immense joy begins to flood his chest.
"Are you sure? Do you want to form that bond with me?
"Yes. I've wanted it since the first time you touch me, but, I wasn't sure you wanted it”. Sung Kyu sighs and squeezes Woo Hyun's shirt between his fingers. "Well, I'm still not sure you want it, because, if you don't, then…”, and Woo Hyun cuts him off when he grabs his chin to fix his eyes on his.
"Are you kidding? I've been thinking about that since I first kissed you. I like you too much. Now, I'm loving you, and all I want is for you to belong to me completely”. Woo Hyun leans closer to Sung Kyu's thin face and gently caresses her lips with his thumb. "I can no longer conceive my life if you are not in it".
And the alpha kisses him, with such need that Sung Kyu lets him take him to bed, where Woo Hyun gets rid of both of their clothes and shows him how much he wants him with each caress he leaves on his white skin. The omega sighs between soft moans and squirms under Woo Hyun's body as he begins to kiss him and his neck.
"Sorry if I'm a bit rude", the alpha gasps as he nibbles at Sung Kyu's ear and jaw.
"I like that you are. That turns me on more", confesses the omega, scratching Woo Hyun's back when he starts rubbing his erect phallus against his in an movement that is driving him crazy.
Afterwards, the whole environment becomes very hot, between strong and wet s, between lascivious moans and grunts of joy. Until the alpha holds the omega's wrists somewhat roughly to immobilize him and thus be able to bury his sharp pair of fangs.
Sung Kyu lets out a cry, but does not know if it is because he has reached or because it burns where Woo Hyun has bitten him, although the sensation does not take long to transform into endless pangs that penetrate his whole body; as if the mark is making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter