18.

"I LIKE YOU"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "That Seung Hoon couldn't kill you, and now I understand why. When you went to my house to question me, I knew I had to be careful with you,” Hee Chul says, watching Woo Hyun from head to toe until their eyes meet and the congressman gives him a mocking smile. "Tell me, is this also an opportunity to avenge your father Nam Boo Hyun?"
     "What?" Woo Hyun asks in bewilderment. He has no idea why his biological father's name has come up.
     "Wasn't that why you wanted to investigate the BRC? I don't think such a thing occurred to you out of nowhere. And let me tell you, that you were on the right track, but now it doesn't matter anymore. I'll kill you here and take this brat. Perhaps Mr. Kang can make him speak faster. So…,” and Hee Chul removes the gun from Sung Kyu's head to point it at Woo Hyun. "Perhaps you are an alpha who can trane into a wolf by nature, but you're not immortal,” the congressman boasts, and when his finger pulls the trigger, Sung Kyu pushes Hee Chul with all his might, deflecting the bullet's path and allowing Woo Hyun give him a strong kick in the abdomen to make him drop the weapon.
     Hee Chul loses sight of the gun and falls to the ground very stunned and with intense pain in his ribs. Woo Hyun is much stronger than him, and the agent thinks that the congressman will have no chance against him without the gun. Still, he has to get Sung Kyu out of that stinking place and then bring Hee Chul to NASI to answer for his crimes.
     Then Nam approaches Sung Kyu and takes him in his arms, kissing his forehead in anguish.
     "You're fine?" Woo Hyun asks, though he can sense through the bond that Sung Kyu is hurt. He doesn't know why or if it's serious, he just knows that the omega needs to be taken care of as soon as possible. "I'll get you out of here."
     Woo Hyun looks at the omega's hands and can see the handcuffs around his wrists. They are very tight and he think that if he try to open them with just his hands, it might hurt him more.
     "I think the keys are in his pocket," Sung Kyu says, looking up at Seung Hoon's bloody body. Woo Hyun rushes through the dead alpha's clothing and finds the keys inside his jacket. Nam returns to where Sung Kyu is and kneels beside him to carefully remove the handcuffs.
     "Don't even think this is over, stupid agent," Hee Chul says suddenly, getting down on her knees. "I'll show you what my traning formula can do,” warns the congressman as he takes a syringe out of his pocket. "With this I will send you to hell,” he assures before sticking the needle in his neck. The liquid in the thin tube enters the congressman's body, and Woo Hyun can't believe his eyes seconds later.

Hee Chul screams, and her hoarse voice gives the impression of suffering. Sung Kyu sees him put his hands on the ground and then the image of the alpha transforming takes his breath away. Hee Chul's body begins to change, his bones creak, his face lengthens, and huge fangs begin to protrude from his mouth. His pupils are enlarged and his skin darkens. The seams of his elegant suit open. His neat shirt rips. His shoes are thrown when his feet shrink and his ankles stretch. His skin darkens and then a layer of black hair begins to cover his face, his neck, his chest, and all the rest of his body. His eyes start to shine and between howls and growls, Hee Chul turns into a wolf.
     Woo Hyun can't believe it, but that strange and unimaginable scene makes him understand many things.
     "Is he a pureblood alpha too?" Sung Kyu asks, totally stunned.
     "Not. He used some kind of injection to change,” Nam clarifies.
     "So is. This is the result of my traning formula,” Hee Chul lets them know, and his deep, almost guttural voice makes Sung Kyu's skin crawl. "For years I've been developing this, but nothing would have been possible without the blood of a true pure alpha. Thanks to your father, and the other prisoners that the BRC transferred to my laboratory, I was able to discover the primitive genes that make a pureblood alpha can transform. With this formula, any alpha can be traned into a wolf, and little by little we will return to the era where we used to be at the top." Hee Chul starts laughing like crazy, and all the hairs on Sung Kyu's body stand on end, because, logically, Hee Chul is a man with an ego through the roof but with a clear goal to make his plan real.
     "You're a crazy bastard," Woo Hyun mutters, moving closer to the omega to leave him a short, loving kiss on the lips. "Before you can do something like that, I'm going to stop you, and I'm going to make you pay for everything Sung Kyu has suffered."
     "Then, come here, Nam Woo Hyun! It shows what a true pureblood alpha is made of."
     Woo Hyun stands up and looks at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter