05.

"I LIKE YOU"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, when the sun breaks through the bedroom window, Sung Kyu wakes up. He fidgets a bit in bed and, suddenly, all his senses are enveloped by the irresistible smell of Woo Hyun, inevitably bringing back the memory of what happened with his parents the other night, and, the omega sighs, getting used to the idea that they are dead, and that he has to be strong to help Agent Nam find his killers.
With just that thought, Sung Kyu gets up. He spreads the sheets carefully and leaves the room to go to the bathroom. He rinses his face and tries to fix her copper hair. The omega looks in the mirror for a moment, and then the face, voice and the intriguing reminiscence of Woo Hyun's scent begin to throw him into a strange sensation. His ears turn red, and his heart increases a little, but, even so, he decides to leave the room to go find him and resume the conversation about his parents' case.

Sung Kyu goes to the dining room, expecting to find Woo Hyun making breakfast or some other household chore, but he is surprised that the alpha is already working at that time in the morning with his laptop and that, in addition, breakfast is already prepared.
"Good morning", says the omega as he approaches the table where Woo Hyun is going through some papers. Sung Kyu sits next to him and the alpha glances at him.
"Good morning", says the Agent, doing his best so that Sung Kyu's image doesn't make him stutter. Just seeing him with his hair a little tousled and his eyes sleepy makes a spasm run up his spine. "Breakfast is ready. Eat all you want”, he lets he know, and the omega nods slowly before heading to the kitchen serve yourself a plate of food.
Sung Kyu looks at what's in the pan for a few seconds and the appetizing preparation makes his mouth water. He begins to search for the plates, finding them on the shelf above, and try reaches for one, although his short stature prevents him from obtaining it. He stands on tiptoe and stretches his arm, but only manages to brush it. Then Woo Hyun appears behind him and takes the plated to give it to him. The omega blushes, and the alpha cannot help but see in detail his slim figure standing in front of him.
"Thank you", Sung Kyu whispers before serving some of the egg roll and vegetables from the stove while Woo Hyun mutters 'you're welcome' as he walks back to the table.
The alpha sits back in the chair he was occupying and continues with his work. He has been going through the reports that the headquarters has sent him, but none of them contain clues or evidence, something that has already driven him crazy, he has even considered going back to Sung Kyu's house and reviewing again on his own.

"Is there anything new about what happened to my parents?" The omega asks when he sits next to Woo Hyun to eat.
"Not yet. But I'm doing my best to get more information”, says the alpha, a little disappointed by the slow progress, or maybe he feels that way because he knows that it is something that Sung Kyu cares a lot about, and that, hopelessly, he has become a priority for him over all his other cases.
"Speaking of the suppressor formula", Sung Kyu begins with his eyes on Woo Hyun. "Do you think it has something to do with the death of my parents? My mother told me that there are some alphas in Congress who disagree with its commercialization. I don't know if something like that caused the attack on my family".
Nam listens to him attentively and that single suggestion seems most interesting to him. He hadn't thought about the reason why the omega's parents were attacked yet, but now that Sung Kyu mentions it, it's more logical to start investigating from there.
"Do you know if your parents have any backup information that you can access? We may be able to find clues if we have something to start with. Maybe notes from they work, or the name of someone we can talk to.
Then Sung Kyu suddenly remembers the device his father gave him, jumping up from his chair and causing the alpha to surprise.
"The memory stick!" Sung Kyu mentions, completely forgetting where he left it. His eyes widen when he thinks about it and his gaze begins to travel throughout the room. Woo Hyun watches him curiously and then sees him running to the laundry room. Sung Kyu comes out of room with his clean clothes in his hands as he starts rummaging through his pants pockets. "Is not here!" He says a bit flustered, thinking that maybe that was the only thing that could help the alpha find any clues.
"Are you looking for this?" Woo Hyun asks, showing him the precious object that the omega desperately seeks. "It fell out of your pants pocket before I put it in to wash".
Sung Kyu recovers the color of her face and runs straight to the alpha one to take it, leaving her clean clothes on one of the chairs.
"Thank you. I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter