17.

"I LIKE YOU"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung Kyu's heart calms down when he realizes that someone has arrived and has taken Seung Hoon off his back, although, his heart rate begins to accelerate nervously again at the same moment that he notices that newly arrived alpha it's Hee Chul. Sung Kyu knows him a little. He got to see him in the last Christmas and New Year parties to which his parents had been invited by the president of Congress. And the omega cannot help but imagine that this alpha has to do with everything bad that has been happening to him, because he can smell its odor, and the nausea does not take long to appear again.

"What the hell are you doing?!" The congressman yells, and Seung Hoon stands up immediately, brushing off his clothes.
"Sir, I was just having a little fun."
"Is that your pathetic excuse?! I ordered you to bring him here and keep an eye on him, nothing more! At no point did I tell you to do that ! What would you have done if he had a fit or something else happened before making him talk?! You're stupid!
"Yes. No! Please, forgive me!"
Seung Hoon seems to shrink into place at Hee Chul's words, despite being a taller and more imposing alpha compared to the congressman. Sung Kyu looks at both of them, trying to get back to the position he was in before Seung Hoon tugged on his ankles. And suddenly he stops moving because Hee Chul turns in his direction and approaches him, taking the pants that the other alpha ripped from him to throw them over his legs.
"So, you're here at last," the congressman murmurs, bending down a little. "You've caused me a lot of trouble, kid."
Hee Chul grimaces and casts a quick glance at Sung Kyu, who is unfazed at all, despite the fact that his insides are making him fear and worry. Then, he fleetingly remembers the words Ho Won said to him, and Sung Kyu plucks up his courage for an instant.
"What happened to Nam Boo Hyun? Is dead?" The omega asks, wishing with all his might that Hee Chul would answer him.
"Who?" The congressman questions. "I don't know who this Boo Hyun you are talking about"
"Do not lie!"
"Nam Boo Hyun was the father of Nam Woo Hyun, the NASI agent whom he asked me to kill. He was that alpha who resisted when we transferred him to BRC,” Seung Hoon intervenes, clearing up Sung Kyu's question. And then the omega tenses to hear the name of his alpha and what they have done to him. But, he still has hope that Woo Hyun is still alive because the mark continues on his neck and the bond that binds them is still intact.
"Oh, yeah! I already remember. It was that alpha that almost destroyed my lab,” he says, his eyes on Seung Hoon, then Hee Chul turns his face to Sung Kyu. "Yes. That alpha is dead. I ordered that kill him because he resisted the experiments and because of him I was several years behind in developing my traning formula. But now, it doesn't matter anymore. It has been completed since months and will not be long before it is for sale on the black market. I have many clients who are already waiting for you, but I cannot advance my plans because Mr. Kang is the contact between my main buyers and me, and in return I have to help him with his business first. One of them is the sale of suppressants for omegas. Mr. Kang is the owner of the largest pharmaceutical company in Asia. He makes a lot of money with medicines and suppressants for alphas and omegas.” Sung Kyu listens carefully, and suddenly his parents' work comes to his mind.

"Was he the one who wanted my parents dead?" Sung Kyu asks with trembling lips.
"Wow, you're very smart," says the congressman with a sneering smile. "So is. Mr. Kang ordered your parents to be killed. If Dr. Kim had managed to get his suppressor commercialized for free, it would have ruined Mr. Kang's business. Sooner or later Congress and the general public were going to pressure him to lower the prices of his products. There are many important people involved in this. There's a lot of money at stake and we can't afford to screw up the job.” Hee Chul stands up and shoves his hands in his pockets, though he doesn't take his eyes off Sung Kyu." You, too, should be dead, but because of this idiot's carelessness, you survived. Even so, now I have you, and I am going to finish this important task that he have entrusted to me. However, first you must tell me where are the formulas that your parents invented. Mr. Kang wants me to hand them over to him, and since I didn't find anything in Kim Labs or your house, I assumed you have them hidden elsewhere, so where are those formulas, brat?"
The omega listens to him and, despite the trembling of his body and the fear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter