20.

"I LIKE YOU"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "I'll go to the cafeteria," Sung Yeol says, walking toward the door to leave. Sung Kyu looks at his back for a moment and then his eyes land on the doctor's once more.
     "I know it's not good news," the omega mentions with a lump in his throat. Ji Yeon nods slightly and clears his throat slowly.
     "They aren't, that's why you must be strong," she begins with a pained look. "When you got here, you had internal bleeding. By undergoing surgery to find and repair it, we discovered that you had an ectopic pregnancy. So, we remove the embryo. I'm sorry to tell you that life inside you would not be achieved. I think you understand it, however, the blows you received left your uterus damaged and ... it is very likely that you will not be able to get pregnant again. Your belly is very traumatized. We cant do any more.
     "What? You can't be serious."
     The doctor falls silent, and Woo Hyun holds Sung Kyu's hand tighter.
     "Sorry. I can't imagine how hard it is for both of us to lose their baby, and furthermore, that you have to find out about this. I understand that they are now a couple."
     "Yes. We are,” Nam says with conviction.
     "I can only offer my condolences and hope that they can soon find healing in their hearts," says the doctor before sighing. "I'll come later to check on you both."
     Finally, Ji Yeon leaves the room and Sung Kyu can't help but squeeze his eyes to keep from shedding tears at the bad news. He could have endured being told that he lost his baby, but, finding out that he might never be able to have Woo Hyun's children again is killing him inside.
     For his part, the alpha has remained speechless, because that is very difficult to accept, however, he knows that, even if things are so bad and uncertain, he is happy that Sung Kyu is fine. The omega may no longer be able to give you babies, but the alpha loves him. He loves him above all that can happen. He loves him so much that nothing and no one can ever change that.
     "Everything will be fine. I promise you,” Woo Hyun murmurs, the omega's head. Sung Kyu looks at him in distress and nods slowly, letting out the tears that he could no longer contain.

 

 

A few meters from the room where Woo Hyun and Sung Kyu are, Sung Yeol has remained static in front of a soda vending machine. In the end, he didn't want to stray too far, but he also didn't want to appear intrusive when Dr. Kim entered the room. Without listening to her, Lee has an idea of ​​what the health professional is saying to Sung Kyu, as when they arrived at the hospital, the doctor prepared him for emergency surgery. Sung Kyu was bleeding a lot, he even lost consciousness. Sung Yeol believed that it was also because of the enormous stress he had been subjected to, not to mention the beating they gave him. All that could only mean that what was happening to him was something serious.
     Sung Yeol sighs and thinks that after everything they went through because of Hee Chul, it makes him happy to know that Woo Hyun and his omega are okay.
     "Do you need change for the machine?" He suddenly hears next to him, and Sung Yeol is surprised to turn his face and meet another NASI agent.
     "Myung Soo," he murmurs when his eyes meet that alpha.
     "Hi! How are you?" Kim asks, smiling at him on the spot.
     "I'm fine. And you?"
     "I'm not complaining," Myung Soo says, bringing a sympathetic smile to Sung Yeol. "How is Woo Hyun?"
     Lee sighs and his gaze drops a little.
     "Okay, though, this time I thought I wouldn't make it. No matter how special you are, a bullet can kill him."
     "You know?"
     "What is a pure alpha and can it transform into a wolf? Yes, I know. And you, since when do you know?" He asks expectantly.
     "I had suspected it since college, but I saw it once. I was investigating some traffickers and if it hadn't been for Woo Hyun ttraned and he helped me, I would have ended up on the bottom of the sea.” he explains, remembering how his life had been in danger. On that occasion he worked alongside Woo Hyun, but it wasn't until Nam saved his life that Myung Soo swore to himself that he would help his friend in everything, no matter what it was.
     "Woo Hyun is surprising. And thanks to that he heals too fast. In a couple of days it will be good as new, you'll see,” Lee assures, pulling a crumpled bill from his pocket to buy a couple of sodas. He gives one to Myung Soo and he welcomes it warmly.
     "I've always found it fascinating to research pure alphas and their ability to trane," Myung Soo comments, stealing all of Sung Yeol's attention. "In my childhood, I believed that I could be one, but, despite being the son of two pure-blood alphas, I hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter