01.

"I LIKE YOU"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"... on the other hand, the race of the pureblood alphas decreased considerably and, due to evolution, they lost the ability to 'shapeshift'. At present, it is believed that some still possess this quality, but, so far it has not been possible to verify that alphas can connect with their 'primitive' side to develop the ability, although there have been cases where some alphas have lost the 'rational' part of their minds in situations of great stress or when performing a ual act. The 'voice', the main characteristic of alphas, was also affected by the biological changes they have undergone. In modern times, it is almost unlikely that any alpha would have the urge to use it. In other words, the 'animal' part of the population has been relegated, as has the main objective of heat, which consisted only in the need to mate to preserve the species, giving rise to other aspects that little little by little they take on more relevance, such as the mental and emotional experience, as well as the impulse for the pleasure of doing the act..."

The bell to announce the end of classes suddenly rings, and, inside the classroom, after the teacher is silent, only a few murmurs and moans from the students can be heard, all alluding to the tremendous boredom that the subject of Biology makes them feel. Sung Kyu takes her books, his curious backpack and walks out of the room, behind his other classmates.
"Shall we go get ice cream, Kyu?" Asks Sung Jong, his best friend since high school as he wraps one of his arms around his neck.
Lee Sung Jong is a very cute, friendly and popular omega, and to whom Sung Kyu was attracted for a while, despite being an omega as well. Perhaps because of his delicate appearance, his beautiful white skin, his big eyes, his golden hair or his enigmatic scent of gardenia that is compared to his beauty. Half the alphas in college chase him, and half the omegas envy him. Although, Sung Kyu is not far behind, because his small body and porcelain skin, together with his almost perfect face, his small but expressive eyes and his copper-colored hair, have brought his countless love letters from omegas, betas and alphas equally.
"I'm sorry, Jongie. I have to get home early. I am going to start helping my father with his work at the National Ministry of Health.
"Really? You must be very happy."
"Yes. Maybe I can do my science project with that."
"That would be cheating." Lee complains, pouting as he brings his face closer to his friend's.
"Do you want to be my project partner?" Sung Kyu whispers before bringing his lips together with Sung Jong's in a short, playful kiss.
His friend snaps away and his cheeks turn red. Then both hear some shouts of excitement from other students around them who have witnessed that act. There are some omegas and betas that pursue them as if they were their entourage; they have even made a fan club because they love to see Sung Kyu and Sung Jong give each other 'love'.
"Hey! I told you to stop doing that.” Lee claims, pulling away from him and walking in the opposite direction. A few omegas and betas follow him, while a few others remain behind Sung Kyu.
Kim covers an amused smile and then heads out of the huge building. The car that takes he and picks up every day is already waiting for him, parking in front of the door. Sung Kyu climbs up and greets his driver politely. The elderly beta corresponds to him and starts the vehicle, directly to the residence of the boy's parents.

 

 

"You were early, darling." His mother tells him once he enters the great library. She stands up and greets Sung Kyu with a hug and a soft kiss on the forehead.
"Yes. My father promised me that I would help him with his work."
"That's fantastic, Kyu. Although, I'm afraid you will have to wait a little longer. There were some matters in the laboratory that him had to attend to urgently." His mother explains, walking into one of the armchairs. Sung Kyu follows and sits next to her.
"Do you won't go, mom?"
"Not. I was going through some reports from the last suppressive injection I gave you. All the information i have is on my personal computer. Your father and I decided it had to be a secret; at least until the free marketing is approved by congress." Sung Kyu nods, and the omega gently his hair. "Remember that in one week I must apply you the next inyection, or the effect will end and it will be inevitable that you have your first heat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter