Chapter 2

Sweet Lies

Luckily Minho got some wipes in order to remove the make-up but that wasn’t until the last class of the day. The others had too much fun leaving him run around in the make-up.

Even though it was weird wearing the make-up it gave him an idea he wouldn’t have thought of beforehand. Everyone said he could pass as a girl just with the make-up, then how would he look like if he even wore girl clothes? Just the thought of that makes him shudder, but he thought he could at least try it out. He doesn’t obligate himself to do anything. He looked through his wardrobe but he can’t find anything that would pass as girl clothes, except for maybe the jogging trousers. He also doesn’t have a sister from whom he might take the clothes and his mother’s clothes are too old fashioned.

Minho started browsing through some online shops for female clothes. It felt weird looking at female clothes in the online shops. Just as he wanted to actually order something, he noticed that he has no clue how the sizes will fit. He didn’t want to buy something only for it not to fit. That means he has to actually go to a department store. He dreaded just the thought of it.

At first, he stood in front of an all-female shop. He was glued at the spot and didn’t dare to walk inside. The vendors and other customers would think that he’s crazy or some kind of ert or something for walking into that store alone. If he had a female accompaniment he could pass as the boyfriend or whatever. It would have justified his presence in the store more than when he was alone like now. But unfortunately, he didn’t think that far but then again, how should he have explained that he wanted to buy female clothes?

He hesitates to make a step forward but he stops again. He hectically looks left and right. He shakes his head and turns around and grunts.

“I can’t do this….” He said to himself. He walked past different stores until he saw the name of a big chain. He remembered that that store has clothes for males and females. There he wouldn’t stand out like a sore thumb like in the other shop. How stupid of him not to think of a mixed store to begin with. He face palmed at his stupidity.

Inside the store he slowly walked over the women’s section and he felt very uncomfortable. The clothes looked weird and he didn’t really know what to look for anyway. However, there weren’t many girls fortunately and he even saw some other guys walking alone as well. Even though they either looked older or where looking for their girlfriends. Minho decided that if anyone talked to him, he would just say he’s looking for stuff for his girlfriend.

He tried to grab a few things of everything he needed and quickly ran over to a changing room. He tried on everything and sorted out what fit him and what not. After leaving the changing room he looked left and right again to make sure that no one saw him leaving the cabin with only female clothes. It seemed like no one looked at his direction but still he quickly walked towards the cashier. Never before has he been nervous when standing in line for the cashier. His hands were full with a bunch of clothes he could barely hold and when it was his turn, he averted his eyes from the cashier’s desk, trying his best to act casual. When the cashier stated the amount of money the clothes cost Minho was finally able to look up and only saw a friendly smile on the cashier’s handsome face. Minho looked at the price and was a little shocked but immediately handed over the money in order to leave the store as fast as possible.

Even though he managed to buy the clothes he had to go through the same trouble for buying make up. However, buying make up as a guy wasn’t too uncommon so it would be less embarrassing. Later that day when he finally arrived at home, he was surprised at how much money he spent on all the items, but he did buy a lot after all. He locked his room’s door and hoped that none of his 3 cats would want to come in. He put on the clothes and tried to apply some make up with the help of a tutorial on YouTube. The clothes weren’t exactly comfy but endurable to wear. After he finished the tutorial, he finally dared to look in the mirror and he was surprised that he didn’t look like a clown.

He changed into some other pieces he bought earlier that day and with all of them he looked like a girl. With a wig his look would be complete and he was sure no one would recognize him. These days his hair was longer then usually so he had an idea how he would look like with an actual wig. He was shocked at his own sight, because he was scared of the power of make-up and clothes.

Out of the whim he ordered a few wigs online after taking off the female clothes and hiding them in his wardrobe (in a bundle). He wouldn’t want his mother or anyone else to see them. He would have to do a lot of explaining.

 

 

 

A/N

There are so many inside jokes included in here…. Clowns, stating that Minho has 3! cats and the bundles xD