Always By Your Side (2)

By your side

Chapter 8

Always By Your Side (2)

Wheein : “hyejinaa, why?, wait wait”

Hwasa dragged wheein to practice room. She walked so quick and took big steps. Then she realized it and slow down her pace with her hand still held wheein’s wrist and took her to practice room. The room was dark. No one was there. They entered the room and then hwasa turn on the light. She closed the door and locked it. no one could and was allowed to disturb them now she thought.

Hwasa stood face to face to wheein. her eyes looked at wheein’s. she stared at her. it was quiet. Wheein wanted to ask and scold hwasa but she didn’t dare. Because she can she the seriousness in hwasa’s eyes. there was just silent for a few minutes.

Wheein : “ee.. hyejina?”

Hwasa : (sighs) “I’m really upset with you” (sad eyes)

Wheein : “why?”

Hwasa : “you don’t tell me the truth. You keep it away from me”

Wheein : “what truth?”

Hwasa : “enough.. you went to obygn clinic right?”

Wheein : “emm… yes. Like I said. I have general check up”

Hwasa felt frustrated with wheein’s answer.

Hwasa : “wheeina. The reporters know about this. They have the photos of you being there. They even know about the baby”

Wheein : “the baby? . how can they know? And you know about that?”

Hwasa : “ yes I do. I waited for you to tell me. But I don’t expect that they will know about this even before the eonnies and our CEO”

Wheein : “hyejina, it’s not”

Hwasa : (cut wheein’s word) “listen to me first. I want you to know that I’m always here with you. I will be always here with you. Whatever you choose and whatever will happen. But if you asked my advice I will say please don’t abort the baby. If the father doesn’t want her or him. I will. I will help you raise her or him. I will be there at your pregnancy. Even when you are giving birth. You know we are soul mate. I can’t let you go. I can’t let you down. If our fans or our company dump you. I will become the one who fill your needs. I will become the one who holds and hugs you everyday. That’s how precious you are for me. I want you to know that before you come to your decision”

Wheein was a little bit shocked with what hwasa has said. She felt love by hwasa. she knew it. but after heard that she realize it more. how precious she was for hwasa. she felt her tear was coming out. she hugged hwasa tightly.

Wheein : “thank you hyejina. Thank you. I’m lucky that I have you in my live”

Hwasa : “ no, wheeina. I’m lucky to have you in my live”

 

Author’s note:

Hello there. I’m sorry it takes a long time for me to update

I will update the next chapter this day too

Hope you enjoy reading this story :)