Always By Your Side (1)

By your side

Chapter 7

Always By Your Side (1)

 

Suddenly the door was opened. It was wheein.

Everyone in that room were looking at her. moonbyul was with her worried face. solar was with her glassy eyes. a little bit more she would cry. And hwasa, wheein couldn’t described it. her face told that she was disappointed, worry, angry. Wheein could feel that this meeting was something big. The aura was felt dark.

Wheein : “ hi guys. I’m sorry. I’m late”

All of them were silent. Wheein gulped. Did she did something wrong she thought.

In this situation hwasa didn’t know what she should do. Like the ceo said, she couldn’t let wheein abort the baby. but with this situation wheein’s carrier would be the  victim. The carrier that hwasa and wheein choosed. This path of live that she and wheein got with tears and blood. She was remembered with all the memories and loving moments that she had with wheein. all the memories was played in her head like a movie.

There was one moment, it was wheein’s birthday. Hwasa, solar, and moon byul had planned to prank wheein. she remembered how wheein reacted when solar and moonbyul said that hwasa shouldn’t be in the group. At that time she was nervous. she believed that wheein would not let her go but there is a little nervousness In her. her heart beat increased. How if wheein agreed with that. How if wheein lether go from the group and her life. But when wheein said that if hwasa was out from the group so was she. She still could felt the warm inside her heart at that time clearly.

Yes, this is wheein that I know. Wheein that I love. Wheein who is my home. She thought.

At that time she almost cried. She wanted to run to her. she wanted to hug her. she wanted to give her kisses all over her face. At that time she realized how precious she was for wheein and also how precious wheein for her. she has known it. but that time she become more sure who she was for wheein and who wheein for her.

She didn’t want wheein thought that she was alone in this situation. She wanted wheein to think clearly about the solution. She didn’t want The CEO to force wheein. hwasa was ready to be the shield for wheein. hwasa was ready if wheein’s decision was to keep the baby. I don’t care if baby’s father doesn’t want wheein and the baby she thought. Even if it would affect wheein’s career she would be there. Money?? She would pay it. she would pay all what wheein and the baby needed. Wheein is mine so I will not let her down she thought.

Hwasa : wheein didn’t let me go from her life so do I

Solar stand up and walk to wheein with worry face. she held wheein’s hand and drag her eyes to look at wheein’s tummy and then shift it to wheein’s eyes.

Solar : “wheeinaa. Are you okay? Do you feel pain? I’m so sorry that I forced you to drink”

Solar hugged her. she was sobbing now.

Wheein : “why eonnie? Why are you crying? I’m fine. Why do all of you act weird”

CEO : “please have a seat wheein. we will have an important talking”

Wheein grab the chair and slowly start to seat. When wheein wanted to sit hwasa suddenly grabbed her wrist and took her out from the room.

Hwasa : “I don’t care what our CEO will say latter. He can curse on me. I will do this with my way. I have to talk to wheein first”

Wheein : “hyejinaa, why?, wait wait”

 

Author’s note:

I’m so sorry that this chapter is really short

Actually I want to upload it fully But I haven’t done yet

And because my lately days were so hectic and stressing I can’t focus and make it on time

If I want to upload it full maybe it will take a longer time than I usually did before

But if you all prefer the full chapter even though it will need more time I’ll do it for the next

And pardon me for the grammar or typo

Thank you :)

 

have a blessed day