you shouldn't remember..?

business inquiry

 

 

" So you don't know anyone by, Joohyun?" 

Wendy shakes her head slowly,

​​" Then, could you help me find her?" 

Wendy's eyes were about to pop out, she slams both of her palms on the table and stands up. She suddenly got aggressive,

​​​​​​" N- S-SURE!" 

​​Seulgi takes another shot and nods slowly with a small grin.

​​" Great! Shall we start tomorrow?" Wendy was about to sit down, but she stands up again. 

​​​​​​" I- M-MY SCHEDULE'S FULL! YEAH, IT'S FULL." Seulgi frowns, she drinks again. 

"Aww! Bummer.." She runs her hand through her hair. "Let's get you home shall we?" 

Wendy grabs the key card and slides it, she kicks the door open. She gently leans Seulgi against the sofa and quickly makes a call. Seulgi was drunk as hell. But she heard a few words from Seungwan.

"She remembers. "

"I don't wanna hurt her.."

"It's his ing fault. "

Seulgi was shocked at the third phrase, she cursed, it wasn't like Wendy. Before she could listen to their conversation, she falls asleep.

---

​​​​" Ugh.. , my head.." Seulgi groans, she stands up and heads to the bathroom and washes her face. 

​​" Good afternoon to you too, you drunken mess." Seulgi looks at the mirror to see Irene holding her hair, 

Seulgi smiles, Irene helps her wash her face.

 ​" Unnie.. " Seulgi pouts, 

​" Hungry?" Irene smirks

Seulgi nods slowly and touches her head

 ​​​" And my head.. "

​​" Hurts? " Irene raises an eyebrow. 

Seulgi nods and smiles, "We share the same braincells hehe." The latter rolls her eyes and leads her to the kitchen. She takes out a bowl of hangover soup and heads to Seulgi.

" I heard you have an appointment today." 

Seulgi chokes, she completely forgot about that. She quickly eats up, but Irene holds her hand, as if she's telling her not to worry. 

" Slow down Seulgi. I moved your appointment 'til tomorrow." Irene smiles at the monolid woman, Seulgi eats slowly as what the latter told her. 

​​​​​​​" Is it, good?" Irene asks nervously, Seulgi gives her a big smile, reaches up til her ears and her eyes shaped like crescents.

Seulgi nods aggressively,  "Delicious indeed!" Irene stands up and heads back to the kitchen, "I'll make you coffee." Seulgi smiles at the sudden making. 

"Thank you unnie." Irene nods, slightly, Seulgi noticed it though. Irene heads back to Seulgi and gently places her coffee. 

Seulgi grabs the mug and takes a sip, she squeels. "Yummy! ~" Irene tilts her head and smiles, she leans her head on her palm and watches Seulgi eat. 

"By the way unnie, where were you?" Irene sits up straight, looking serious. 

"Work. I had work." Irene sighs and scratches the back of her head. Seulgi nods slowly, 

"It's tough, huh?" Irene looks at Seulgi, flustered. 

"What do you mean?" Seulgi pauses eating and looks at Irene in the eye. 

​​​​​​​"Being such a successful person.. Being one of Korea's top actresses, best radio host, just imagine all the pressure you get."

Irene giggles at the monolid woman's worry, she pats Seulgi's hand. 

"It really is tough. My dad pushed me to become the best, he leaves me messages before each interview I go through. He tells me to, make it perfect." Irene pauses and runs her hand through her hair. They both sigh. 

Seulgi continues eating while Irene continues her storytelling. 

​​​​​​"He's forcing me to get married.." 

Seulgi chokes on her hangover soup. She looks at Irene with furrow eyebrows. She slams her spoon on the table, 

"Okay, hold up. That's hella messed up!" Irene gives off a soft smile, Seulgi calms down. "Are you okay with it unnie?" Seulgi grabs her spoon and continues finishing her hangover soup that Irene cooked for her. 

Irene slowly nods, "I'm fine with it.. I guess? Haha.." Seulgi notices how uneasy Irene is. Her father is ing messed up. Seulgi stands up and hugs Irene from the back. 

"Wh-What are you doing..?" Seulgi tightens her hug. 

"Unnie, you'll go through this. You're so strong! I couldn't even imagine how tough your life is.. I'm here for you unnie." Seulgi could hear the latter sob softly. Irene lowers her head and wipes her tears with her forearm. 

---

Next Morning; 7:32am

Seulgi turns on the television and leans against the wall.

​​​​​​" Bae Irene, one of the best actresses in Korea is now getting married to the one and only, Park Bogum! Netizens are shocked by the sudden marriage--" Seulgi turns off the t.v aggressively. 

"Poor unnie.." Seulgi sips her coffee and silently curses, "Son of a .." Irene's father. 

Seulgi dresses up for her appointment and heads out. She walks her way to the bus station. "It'll be here any minute now.." The bus arrives and Seulgi gets in, she sits by the window and wears her airpods and tunes in some music. 

A few minutes later, she walks her way to a company called--- iStudiO Entertainment. She fixes her tie and enters the building, she heads to a specific room for new applicants. She's currently number 18. She notices the other applicants practicing their speech. She sits up straight and practices, 

"Hello, I am number 18, Kang Seulgi.." She shakes her head thinking it's a bit lame. 

"Hello, my name is Kang Seulgi, 18th applicant." Seulgi sighs and leans against her chair, she runs her hand through her hair 

"Damn, will I pass?" 

FLASHBACK

"You can do it Seul!~" Joohyun shakes Seulgi, the monolid groans. 

Joohyun places both of her hands on her waist making some, superhero pose with her chest out. 

"I am, the Great Kang Seulgi! I will pass this test and become the best!" Seulgi chuckles at her weird antics. 

Joohyun notices Seulgi sigh deeply, she holds both of Seulgi's shoulders, 

"Think positive Kang! You can do this, I know you can! You're so talented, and pretty, and cute---" 

"I may be talented, but I'm not smart unlike you.." 

Joohyun groans and shakes Seulgi once again, making Seulgi chuckle. The monolid woman holds her hands and tilts her head, giving a soft smile. 

"Th--" 

"NUMBER 18! 19! 20!" Seulgi stands up and shakes herself and softly slaps herself. 

She heads to the interview room, "You can do this Kang!" 

---

Seulgi walks out of the building. She pauses for a moment and takes her breathe, she places her palm on her chest and sighs deeply. She jumps up and down looking like an idiot. The judges gave her good responses. She quickly heads home. 

---

FLASHBACK

"See, I told you you can do it!" Joohyun smiles wide. Seulgi hugs the latter, 

"Hyun.. Thank you for being here." Joohyun pats the monolid woman's back softly. 

"We're best buddies! I'll support you no matter what you do." Seulgi tightens her hug making the latter flustered. 

"Y-Yah.. Did something else happen?" Seulgi shakes her head, "Nothing else happened." She buries her face between Joohyun's neck and shoulder. 

The latter pats Seulgi's head, "So you're just being dramatic again?" Seulgi slaps the older woman, 

"I was just thanking you for supporting me and stuff!" Joohyun chuckles while Seulgi pouts. 

"You can't always rely on this person Seulgi.." 

END

"WHAT THE --" Seulgi wakes up from her nap, she aggressively rubs her face in her palms and runs her hand through her hair. 

"Who the hell was that? That voice definitely wasn't Joohyun.." It seemed like a tall man, though she only saw the shadow, same with Joohyun. She could only see their shadow. But that tall man that told her 'You can't always rely on this person Seulgi..' was scary. 

Seulgi was sweating, she didn't know why. The words of that tall man that appeared in her dream kept repeating, what did he mean by that? Plus, the man was holding some type of syringe. Seulgi could only see his smirk, that sends shivers down her spine. 

She stands up and heads to the kitchen and drinks water. She leans against the wall and runs her hand through her hair, again. She's still sweating. The figure of the man is still stuck in her head. Is it some type of sign? 

 

A few hours later

 

Seulgi took a quick bath after taking her mind off that scary man. She changes into an orange sweater and gray sweatpants. She heads outside for fresh air, she decides to text Seungwan about what's happening to her. 

< Seungwan-ah.. Can I come over? 

It took a few minutes 'til Wendy received the message. 

> Sure! What time? 

< Right now

> Alright.. 

> Somethin wrong? 

Seulgi leaves her on read. She heads to Wendy' s house which is two busses away. 

--

Seulgi knocks on the door. A few minutes later, Wendy answers the door. 

They both sit down on the couch in silence. Seulgi knows that Wendy already got the signal. 

Seulgi sighs and runs her hand through her hair. 

"So, what happened Seulgi?" Seulgi scoffs

"Joohyun.." Wendy starts playing with her fingers. 

"I keep getting these flashbacks Wan. I didn't even know someone named Joohyun existed before these weird memories popped up." 

Wendy nods slowly, still playing with her fingers--head down low. 

"But, there's this one thing that's bothering me.." Wendy looks at Seulgi who's now the one playing with her fingers--head down low. 

"A tall man.. He appeared in my dream after a reminisce of Joohyun. He said something like, You can't always rely on this person Seulgi.. He was holding a syringe. It seems like I? was lying down." Wendy's eyes were about to pop out. 

Seulgi looks at her, her eyes somewhat filled with a mixture of anger and frustration. 

"Wh-What else?" 

Seulgi sighs, "I could only see his smirk. It sends shivers in my spine. I'm not sure who he was referring to by, relying to this person." 

"Must be Joohyun?" 

"Probably.. Ugh. This is making my head hurt." Seulgi rubs her face in her hand. 

"Wanna sleep over?" 

Seulgi shakes her head slowly, "I would love to but, I don't really want to leave Irene all alone right now. She's going through alot." 

Wendy slightly nods. 

"So, you're worried?" Wendy asks, 

"Of course I am." The monolid woman scoffs. 

"I see.." 

"I hope you get though this- No. You will get through this Seul." 

Seulgi turns her head to Wendy and smiles, 

"Thank you.. Seungwan." 

Wendy tilts her head slightly and smiles. 

"I got your back." Wendy says in english and pats Seulgi's back. Seulgi chuckles and scratches the back of her neck. 

Seulgi heads out of her house and heads home. 

" that man." Wendy mumbles before Seulgi leaves, 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR:

So, I finally updated hehe, thank you for the subscriptions, I have alot coming for you guys. By the way, I'm gonna plug my Twitter username which is @kang_aroo94 follow me if you want to :) 

 

​​​​

​​​​​​

​​​​​