Chapter 2

A little moment from a doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the doctors reeled Sana into the room, Dahyun pushed her way though the little crowd of doctors to see him. 

He had a little bit of blood trickling down his bottom lip with a little gash. His brown hair was ruffled and his white shirt had a little blood on it and he was unconscious. 

"Ms. Kim?" Said one of the doctors. She looked up at him with a little sadness covering her eyes, but the doctor didn't see it. "Yeah?" She asked. "Would you like to take care of this one for us? Since we all have patients to take care of and you don't, since that little boy you took care of was released today. Would you like to take care of him? You do get extra pay for this one if you do." He said with a smile on his face. 

Dahyun smiled back. "Yes of course!" She said as he and the others walked out of the room. She took time to look at him to see if he had any serious injuries. It didn't really look like he had anything too bad, just a couple of scratches and bruises. 

Dahyun's assistant, Mina came into the room with a clipboard and some papers on it. "So, do you have any info on the hit and run victim yet?" She said with seriousness. Dahyun turned to her friend and looked at her. 

"No, not yet." Dahyun sighed. Mina stepped forward to look at him; she stopped at the bedside, beside Dahyun. She looked over at Dahyun, who looked as if she was in her own little dream world, with him. 

"Then, how do you propose we get his information?" Mina said, knocking her out of the dream. Dahyun looked at Mina, like she was crazy. "That's easy Mina, go type his name in the hospital computer, like you always have for the past three years, no duh!" She said triumphantly. Mina smirked. "Do we even KNOW his name?" She said as she smirked. Dahyun's smile faded and was replaced with a blush of embarrassment. "Ok, so I guess you can't do it then." She looked back down at him and remembered their meeting in the park. 

"His name is Sana Minatozaki." She said absentmindedly staring down at him sighing. "How do you know that, Dahyun. Do you know him or something?" She blushed a bright red. "Well, sort of...." She trailed off. 

Mina smiled. "So where and when did you meet him and are you two going out?" Mina said with that same smile. 

Dahyun blushed even more. "I uhm....l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter