Chapter 4

A little moment from a doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina stared at Sana, confused. "But, why don't you want her to know? She's been taking care of you for two days now and Dahyun has been worried sick! I have to tell her!" She said while she struggled to get out of his hand's grip, but he wouldn't let go. 

"I'll tell you if you stop struggling. I hardly have the strength to stay awake, let alone hold you there." Sana said as his grip started to loosen a little. 

"Ok then...." Mina said as he let go of her wrist. She pulled up the chair that Dahyun had fallen asleep in the night before. "So, talk." She said as she sat down in the chair. 

"Well, you said that she was the one who took care of me most of the time, right?" He asked. She nodded. "Well, don't you think she would want to be the one I see when I woke up?" He said as he looked at her. Mina nodded again. 

"So, since she wasn't the one I got to see when I woke up, I'll have to fake being STILL in a coma until I figure out the perfect time to wake up when she's around." Sana said with a smile.

Mina shook her head. "But you can't do that. Not only is it wrong to fake being sick in a hospital, it's also wrong to do that!" Sana shook his head. "But, I'm not sick, I'm SUPPOSED to be in a coma. So all I have to do is sleep most of the day and sneak food. That's pretty much easy." He said with a triumphant grin. 

Mina looked at him like he was crazy. "And how will you manage to get food from all the way down from the cafeteria all the way back up to your room without getting caught?" She asked as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Easy, have you sneak it to me." He said as she stared at him wide-eyed. "Now, you may be into that idea, but I'm not. I have a job here and I like it just the way it is. I don't want to be fired just because I'm sneaking Dahyun's boyfriend some dinner!" Mina said angrily. 

Sana smiled. "Don't worry, you won't. If you do this, I'll pay you back, somehow." He said as she started walking towards the door. "Yeah, that's what they all say." Mina said before she stopped right before the door. 

"And if I do this, you'll pay me back in what way?" She asked as she turned around once again to face him. He chuckled. "Money of course, and maybe something a little extra if WE don't get caught." At this, Mina stepped back to his bedside. 

"You are sure it will work too, because if you aren't...." She said with seriousness. "Just trust me, okay? And I'm not Dahyun's boyfriend, yet." Sana said. Mina stared at him and gasped. "Yet? Oh, so that means you PLAN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter