Chapter 5

A little moment from a doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had passed and Sana was STILL acting like he was in a coma. It was a little hard in the beginning, but as time went on, Sana got better and better at acting like he was still in the coma. And as for Mina, she was getting better at sneaking him food. Although, Mina hoped it would stop soon. 

After Mina got finished filling papers, she went to go just talk with Dahyun. When she got to the main desk, she didn't see Dahyun there as usual. 'Strange, she's always there at this time.' Mina thought as she looked down at her watch. 

She was about to go look for Dahyun elsewhere, but stopped when she heard sobs coming from behind the desk wall. Mina walked around the desk and though the door to find Dahyun hugging herself to the wall and crying. 

"Dahyun, what's wrong? Are you okay?" She asked as she took Dahyun in her arms and she cried on Mina's shoulder. "He's going to die, Mina." She choked out as she cried harder into Mina's shoulder. "Who is going to, Dahyun?" She asked as she rubbed Dahyun's back comfortingly. Dahyun looked down at the floor, a few of her tears hit the floor. 

"Sana. The other doctors say, if he doesn't wake up soon, he may die. He'd be the first patient I ever have lost. Oh god, Mina, I could never bear that." She said as she cried her heart out. 'Yeah right, he's not dieing. He's just being an and screwing with your head, that's all.' Mina thought angrily as Dahyun walked out of Mina's embrace and got some tissues and wiped her face and her tears. 'He made me promise that I couldn't tell her, well he's going to have to tell her himself then!' Mina thought as she smiled at Dahyun. "It'll be okay, Dahyun. Things will work out, I promise." 

She said as she turned around and walked to Sana's room, furious. 'If it doesn't work out, I swear I'll put him right back in the coma, for real!' She thought as she finally reached his door and threw it open. 

Sana jumped. "Jeez, I didn't expect you to come bursting in like that. You nearly gave me a heart attack." Mina glared at him and grabbed his shirt and brought him face t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter