Chapter 8

A little moment from a doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun and Mina looked at millions after millions of dresses but couldn't find just the right one. "It's no use Mina, I just can't find the right one!" Dahyun said as she sat down on a bench, exhausted from all of this dress hunting. Mina sighed. "I know, I can't find one either. How come you can find the most perfect dress when you don't need it and then not find one when you really do need it?" Mina said as Dahyun laughed. "Yes, well...." Dahyun stopped in mid-sentence. 

She saw a dress in a window of a store that caught her eye. It was a beautiful long white dress that looked like it shimmered under the lights, it was held up by spaghetti straps. "Mina, I think I've found the perfect dress." She said as she smiled brightly at it. 

The next morning at the hospital, Sana decided to get out of his room and walk around a bit since his legs were stiff from being in that small bed most of the time. He wore his clothes that he had worn when he was first brought in. The bloodstains on his shirt were gone. Dahyun had taken the opportunity to wash his clothes, since that was the only pair he had with him. He sighed as he thought about the angel, who had nursed him back to health, every chance she got. He passed a notice bored on his way down a hall. A poster had caught his eye. It was poster advertising the charity ball for the hospital that was to be held this coming weekend. 

'It says it's for the hospital doctors and nurses but they can bring friends and family. Maybe I should ask Dahyun to this. It would be a first date for her and I but hell, I have to try.' He thought to himself as he kept walking down the hallway. But while he was walking, he bumped into someone, knocking them down. "Oh, sorry I wasn't paying attention and...." Sana stopped his apologies for a moment to actually look at the person he knocked down. 

It was a doctor all right, but not the one Sana really wanted to see. It was Jimin. He glared up at Sana while getting up off of the floor. "So, we meet again Minatozaki. I didn't think it would be so soon." Jimin said, giving Sana an evil look. "Neither did I, Jimin." He said while turning around and walking off, but Jimin stopped him. "Oh yes, and I should thank you for giving me this high position in this hospital and stealing MY girlfriend!" He said angrily. Sana smirked. 

"Well, all I can say for the employment part is you only got here because you cheated your way to the top by discouraging the other head doctors and tricking them. The company only gave you this job because you bribed them as well, I'm the only one who knew though." Jimin smirked back. "Yes, that's the only way you can get to the top in life now, Minatozaki." He said. Sana frowned. "You could have tried the honest way you know. It might have taken longer, but you could have been in a better hospital than this one." Jimin was getting a little annoyed. "You take the honest way because you're such a goody-goody and you're also stupid and naive, aside from me, I don't give a damn and I'm smart." Sana smirked. "Then if you're so smart, why isn't Dahyun your girlfriend anymore?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter