Chapter 3

A little moment from a doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When morning came, Dahyun was still asleep by Sana's bedside. She had watched him all night, not even leaving his bedside once. 

She lay in the chair with her head tilted back, supported by the wall behind the chair. She was in a very nice dream with her as a princess and the tall, dark, handsome, prince. He was about to kiss her when, her cell phone rang. 

Dahyun jolted out of her dream to the sound of it and took it sleepily out of her side pocket. "He...hello?" Dahyun asked as she rubbed her eyes. She looked to Sana, who was still out cold. 

"Dahyun, where in the hell are you? Did you fall asleep watching what's his face last night? We were SUPPOSED to be hanging out at the mall together today, remember?" Mina said from the other line angrily. 

Dahyun yawned and stretched while holding the cell phone against her cheek with her shoulder pressed to hold it there. "First of all, Mina, I'm still at the hospital. Second of all, yes I did fall asleep watching SANA last night. And third and last of all, yes, I do remember. Meet me at the very front of the mall and I'll meet you there okay?" Dahyun said as she got up and stretched some more. 'Sleeping in those chairs isn't very comfortable.' She thought as she waited for Mina's answer. 

"Well, that's the first time in ages you remembered anything. Remember that time back in Mr. Jyp 's class you forgot every bit of your homework? You didn't even bother to bring any of it in, not one single paper. Oh your parents were soooo pissed off at you that day!" Mina said as she laughed. 

Dahyun groaned. "Please don't bring up past memories Mina. Bad memories and school don't mix." She said as she rubbed her eyes for the last time. Mina laughed again. "Dahyun you haven't changed a bit since we left high school and college. Hating it as always." Mina said. Dahyun giggled. 

"No, I didn't mind the school much, it was those Monday mornings! Believe me, I was nor have I been nor will I ever be a morning person." They both laughed. "Ah, so you were paying attention to the poetry teacher back in school. He sometimes talked like that." Mina said laughing. Dahyun giggled. "Yeah, I guess. So I'll see you in a few minutes, okay?" Dahyun said as she walked to the window and opened the curtain a little to see the afternoon sun shining. "Ok then, I'll see you when you get here then!" Mina said cheerfully before she clicked off her cell phone. 

Dahyun clicked hers off as well. She put it back in her pocket and looked at Sana. 'He looks so innocent in his sleep. I wonder when he will wake up?' She thought as she walked to the front door and turned back to look at him one last time. 'I hope you do wake up soon Sana. I'd like to get to know you better soon.' She thought and smiled as she left the room. 

When she turned the corner, she bumped into a man. "Oh I'm so sorry I was just walking along here absentmindedly and...." She trailed off when she noticed who it was. It was Jimin, the head doctor of the hospital she worked at and her boyfriend. 

Although he was her boyfriend, she wasn't the one that made the first move, he was. Dahyun never really liked Jimin the way he did her. She remembered him asking her to go steady with him and from there on in, he tried to take control of her life, but she didn't really seem to mind or care. But there was this one night where she REALLY started to care about what he was doing. 

He had taken her to his apartment and almost forced her to give her ity to him just so that proved how much he loved her. Actually, it was really to brag to all his friends that he had finally "gotten some" as they called it. 

Dahyun never knew about the second part but she wasn't sure about the first part. She looked up into his eyes and shivered. He always had a cold look to him, even when he was smiling. "Oh, hi Jimin." She said as she stepped back away from him, just a little. 

He stepped towards her and smiled. A cold shiver ran down her back. "What are you doing here Dahyun? This was supposed to be your off duty day today. Are you try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter