Chapter 7

A little moment from a doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun bounded down the hallway, happy as could be. She couldn't wait to tell Sana the news. When she finally got to his room, she threw open his door and ran to him and hugged him, tightly and squealed with delight. Sana looked down at her, a little confused. 

"What's going on, Dahyun? I thought you said that you were going to break up with what's his name. Well, did you?" He asked as she hugged him tighter. "Uh-huh and he took it very well I might add. Oh and I got even more good news for you." She said as she looked up at him, smiling like Christmas had already come. Sana smiled back down at her. "And what would that be?" He asked as she still held him. 

"You're going to be released tomorrow. Isn't that wonderful? We can finally get out and have some fun together, that is, if you want to...." Dahyun said as she started to look away from him. He smiled and took her chin in his hand and slowly, but gently made her look into his eyes. "I would love to go do anything with you, especially if you are there with me. After all, I do owe you for taking such tender care of me." He said smiling. Dahyun blinked. 'I'll never get enough of that beautiful smile he has.' She thought as she sighed. 

"Oh Sana...." She said as she hugged him tighter. "You don't know how happy this day has made me!" She said as she hugged with every ounce of strength she had. Sana felt her arms wrapped tightly around him and he started to suffocate. "Dahyun....I like you....but...could you please....let go?" He asked while turning blue. Dahyun blushed while letting go of him. "Oh, sorry. I'm just so happy for you!" She said as she got up and went out the door, still as happy as she could be. Sana chuckled. 'Maybe having Dahyun for my girlfriend is easier than I thought.' He thought as he sighed at the thought of being outside again and out of this boring little room. 

Dahyun walked down the hallway, unbelievably happy now. She went to go find Mina. When she did, she found Mina putting papers in the correct folders and setting up appointments for incoming patients. She looked up at Dahyun and saw how happy she was. 

"Well...." She said as she gathered some papers in a stack together. "This is the happiest I've seen you been since well....Jimin. But now that you're with Sana, you seem even more happy than you could have ever been with Jimin and you and Sana have only known each other for what, one and a half weeks, right?" Mina asked as she finished the papers and stepped around the desk to continue talking to Dahyun. 

"So, are you going to the hospital's charity ball this weekend?" Mina asked wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter