Chapter 1

A little moment from a doctor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It was a normal May summer day in the park. 

Kim Dahyun was walking in the park on the sidewalk with some chocolate ice cream, enjoying the sight of the summer day and the playing children. Dahyun was pretty much a normal 21-year-old woman, aside from the fact that she was the best-known doctor in all of South Korea. 

She loved her job, especially when she got to treat injured children. It didn't please her to see them in pain or hurt but it did please her once she had taken care of them and they always hugged her on the way out the door. She enjoyed taking care of adults and children alike. She was always paid really well for her services. Her life was wonderful. 'The only things that could make my life even more wonderful, would be to have a wonderful husband and one or two children.' Dahyun thought as she continued her walk though the park. 

Her blond hair that was tied up in ponytail was blowing in the light breeze. She continued walking down the sidewalk until she saw a man with jet-black hair sitting alone on a bench hunched over looking pretty forlorn and staring at his reflection in the lake's waters. 

Dahyun decided to go speak to the man but someone stopped her. A guy in a black robbers mask and black pants and a black shirt jumped out of the bushes with a knife. 

Dahyun gasped as he grabbed her arm and held her to him while holding the knife to . She dropped her ice cream cone on to the ground. 

"Now if you come quietly with me sweetheart, I'll make this really painless." He said into her ear. Dahyun was in total shock and fear as the blade got closer to . She couldn't find her voice to scream. 

'This must be one of the guys my victim patients tell me about. Oh god please someone save me!' Dahyun thought as the man started to lead her to the bushes. 

Dahyun  had her eyes closed tightly so she couldn't tell what he was going to do. 

Then, with a shuffle of feet Dahyun heard someone coming towards them. "Don't move another inch buddy or she dies!" Dahyun heard the robber say. She whimpered out of sheer fear of being killed. 

She suddenly heard the drop of a knife and then she was thrown down. She heard a series of curse words then she saw the robber run off saying: "I'll get you, you bastard!" Dahyun looked up to see whom her savior was. 

It was the guy who was sitting on the bench a moment ago! She saw him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter