Exes [JENLISA]

Blackpink's Draft and One Shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by the shortest Jennie's birthday greeting from Lisa xD

 

The sound of the alarm woke Lisa from her sleep. The light from the sun shone into the room. She slowly opened her eyes, determined to get up from where she was lying—she turned her head to the other side of the bed; she's alone. Does she feel lonely?

Maybe.

Or maybe not.

Living with 4 cats in her house surely keeps her busy. Lots of things happened with them—she never felt lonely.

Maybe her heart is lonely.

It's been 6 months since Lisa ended her relationship with Jennie, her bandmate. Lisa has been shutting herself up all that time. The quarantine period became a good reason for her to decline Jisoo and Rosie's invitation to hang out, even though Rosie sometimes visits and spends time with her, it certainly feels different.

Everything feels empty even though she is not lonely.

What exactly made them end their relationship? Everything looks fine. They can easily trick reporters, covering up their relationship. Their bandmates supported them. Also, Lisa loves Jennie and vice versa.

So why?

Lisa took a deep breath while brewing a cup of black coffee without sugar—her newest favourite drink. Back then, Lisa didn't like black coffee because it was bitter while Jennie liked it and always made black coffee in the morning. Maybe it got used to Lisa and she started to like coffee even though it tastes bitter.

She took a sip and enjoyed the warmth of the coffee. She turned to look at Louis, her youngest cat. Louis really likes to eat, he is the only cat who is always hungry even though Lisa has fed him. He walked over to Lisa and walked around her; meowing at her.

She chuckled, “Are you hungry, Louis?” She asked.

As if he understood Lisa's question, Louis answered, "Meow"

Lisa could not help laughing, she then put down her coffee cup and went to get some food for her cats.

“Leo, Luca, Lily come here let’s have breakfast!” Yelled Lisa from the dining room—soon her cats gathered and waiting for her to feed them.

Her phone rang right after she finished pouring the food into their bowls. Lisa sighed as she walked away from the dining room.

“Hello?”

“Lisa, today we will have a meeting to talk about our upcoming concert. Can you come today?” Rosie stated from the phone.

Lisa hummed, it took her some times to finally answer Rosie, “Okay, I will come” She said.

“Good. The meeting is at 2 PM today. Don’t be late! See youuu~”

Rosie waited for Lisa to say “See you” back before she hung up the phone.

--

 

“How was it?” Jisoo asked from the back.

Rosie turned to Jisoo and squealed like a little kid, "She will come!"

Jisoo smiled in relief. This will be the first time Lisa wants to join a meeting.

From a big smile, Rosie suddenly looked at Jisoo with a serious face, "What about Jennie?" Rosie asked.

“I don't know. You know what Jennie is like, right? She is good hiding her emotions”

Rosie nodded, “But will she be all right?”

“Of course,”

 

Of course not.

Of course, Jennie is not okay. Of course, she’s sad and crushed.

It seems like her world is falling apart and her dreams and career is no longer important because Lisa is not in it.

They did this together. They became an idol together. They planned everything together. They thought everything was already perfect—but they were wrong.

Jennie never thought that this would backfire them. Jennie never thought that everything beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter