Night Ride [JENLISA]

Blackpink's Draft and One Shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost midnight, and Jennie was sleeping when a soft hand touched her skin. 

"Lisa?" Jennie called out a name in a husky voice. She knew that Lisa probably managed to get away from work early again tonight so they could spend some quality time together in each other's arms, just like old times before their hectic schedules got in the way of intimacy.

"Come here, hun. I need my professional hugger." She added, whilst nuzzling her face into Lisa's soft hand caressing her cheek.

Instead of responding, Lisa gently Jennie's face like some fragile antique that needed special care. The younger’s actions finally got too much for the older girl when she started to blow into her ear playfully, sending shivers down Jennie’s spine. The latter groaned in annoyance.

"Lisa, stop. It tickles!" She complained.

"Wake up. Let's have an adventure tonight." The younger whispered.

Jennie sighed, still half asleep, "Babe, I'm not in the mood for a roleplay. I need more sleep."

Lisa chuckled lightly, "I have something to show you."

Still with eyes closed, the latter asked, "what is it?"

 

 

 

 

“Lisa, are you ing insane?” Jennie gasped in disbelief.

They were now standing in front of Jennie’s house, the older girl still wrapped in a silk sleeping gown. She pulled the lapels closer to her chest and shivered. Before them, a sleek, shiny, impossibly black beast of a machine stood.

A brand new Ducati Diavel. 

Its aerodynamic curves seemed even more exaggerated under the moonlight, flowing with latent energy. The damn thing looked as if it’d come alive at any second.

“Let’s put some miles on her. What say you?” Lisa asked, eyes shining with excitement.
 
Hearing those words made her remember how truly wild Lisa could be. She knew that when Lisa said she would do something crazy, she meant it, and nothing would stop her.


Lisa had always been a fan of motorcycles—huge ones that no one expected would be her thing until she showed up at your house at midnight with a brand new Ducati and invited you to go on a ride.  


“You’re joking.” Jennie deadpanned.

Lisa smirked, "do I look like I'm joking right now?"

"Having known you for years, no."

"So, what do you say... You and me, together, just the two of us, no one else?"

Jennie looked at her reluctantly, "I... I don't kno—"

"Aw, c'mon. It's not like we’ve always had this kind of opportunity. Ever since we've been on tour, our time was limited, and I don't want to have any regrets in the future."

Jennie bit her lower lip as she looked at her girlfriend's pouty mouth. ​​She may not always be willing to give in, but Lisa has an uncanny knack for getting her way. She could charm her with persuasive words and could sweet-talk Jennie into anything she desired. Seeing those plump lips of her girl pursed together; a combination o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter