Crush [CHAENNIE]

Blackpink's Draft and One Shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Majority of the polls is Chaennie. So here it is hehe. Hope you like it <3



Rosie, someone with a powerful charisma and a smart one—the perfect girl that everyone wished to get close with. She doesn't even have to try to attract people, it's like, she can draw them to her—giving full attention to her. 

 

Well, except for her friend-slash-roommates-slash-long time crush, Jennie Kim.

 

Rosie has a very big crush on her, she always is the softest around her, giving Jennie Kim her whole attention—Rosie can be very attentive towards Jennie. Some people even got jealous whenever they saw the two. 

 

It's not how Jennie looks that Rosie found attractive—it's not that. It's something that draws her in. It's something that intrigues her—something different and only Jennie Kim who has this effect on her.

 

For example, it's how Jennie Kim talks. Her voice somehow soothing Rosie in a way that no one could ever do it—not even her exes. How Jennie Kim dressed—something simple yet elegant, something fresh also hot. It's how Jennie Kim's thinking and how she has a whole different point of view—it's how Jennie Kim can be childish sometimes but wise and mature. It is how Jennie Kim can be someone who is completely different from her; a perfection.

 

However, Rosie knew they won't even have something more than a friend—best friend. Why? It's not like Rosie never told Jennie about her feelings towards the latter—she did tell her. They were trying—or at least, Jennie tried to be more attentive towards Rosie—but she backed out and pushed her away—It happened not only one time but twice.

 

Do you know the word, "Kryptonite"? Jennie is exactly that to Rosie. Rosie is weak without her, it's like everything reminded her of Jennie. Everything she does, everything she heard and she knew she should have moved on but she just can't. It's only Jennie Kim.

 

Now that they became friends again, Rosie is very careful not to show so much affection towards her. She would be lying if she said she has stopped liking her; but this time, she just wants her to be around her—she couldn't bear the life she's gonna have without Jennie Kim in it. Once she even thought what would it be if someday Jennie would tell her about another girl and or she likes someone but Rosie realized she shouldn't think about it since she wants to enjoy her time with Jennie.

 

Hoping that day won't come and Jennie Kim could like her back.

 

It was such a long day, Rosie was sitting on the couch in the living room with a laptop on her lap, working. Rosie can be so focused when it comes to work, she didn't even want to go out, unlike Jennie. Jennie went out more often hence she can never stay still inside. She often asked Rosie to come with her though Rosie rarely rejected her, she needs to finish all her works before midnight.

 

The door cracked open, showing Jennie Kim with her big smile greeting the latter, "Hey, wow you're still working huh?"

 

"Yeah... I need to finish these tasks before tonight" Rosie whined.

"Aww poor you. Do you want me to help?"

"Nah, it's alright. I am almost done. How is it going?"

"Just class. Boring. BUT!!!" She half exclaimed.

Rosie hummed.

"I met someone pretty omg. I talked to her a bit before the class started but didn't get a chance to talk to her after the class damn. I regret it. What if we cannot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter