Fell out [CHAESOO]

Blackpink's Draft and One Shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo is just an ordinary girl who has an ordinary life. Nothing special about her—except maybe that one time she won eating contest 2 years ago.

She used to enjoy her life—so much—so hard that she wants to stay forever. She has a job. She enjoys it—although sometimes she hates it—she still enjoys it. She had a girlfriend—yes, had. Until recently, 5 months ago to be exact, her girlfriend called it off.

 

Jisoo doesn't even know the reason why?—All she knew she was just enjoying her food in her apartment alone—was enjoying the chicken skewers she loves the most when that phone notification popped out and her girlfriend's name appeared.

 

Jisoo thought it was such a perfect moment to invite her girlfriend over for a Chicken Skewers Party since they both love to eat—but later, her mood suddenly changed when she read her girlfriend's text.

 

It felt like her world just turned upside down. She felt nausea out of the blue—like her content just gonna blow up soon. She felt weak as her whole body turned exactly like jelly and all she wanted to do was to slump her body on the sofa.

 

The "We need to talk" sentence from Rosie, her girlfriend somehow made she felt like that—exaggerating, yes—but she knew she has good instinct and she never wrong about things—most of the time.

 

It was like when she failed her chemistry class a few years ago. She felt uneasy all of sudden. Her body was sweating a lot that day and she felt like there will be something happen in the future that will disadvantage her—she was right. She was grounded for 2 weeks because of that. She had to miss a lot of things her friends did—had to miss the karaoke week that she and her friends used to have when they were in high school.

 

Yes, it was different but the feeling was similar. Like, she knew what's going to happen the second she replied.

 

And again, she was right. Just like that, the bomb just dropped.

 

"I think we should call things off between us" — Jisoo was still staring at her phone, for like a few minutes. She just hates it when she knew what's coming and that she can't do anything about it.

 

So she replied, with a heavy heart, "I already sensed this will come sooner or later but I never thought it would be THIS soon"

 

And since that day, Rosie never called not even texted her.

--

 

You know, for a brokenhearted girl, Jisoo is strong. She didn't even cry that day Rosie dumped her. She didn't even feel sad—maybe just a little when she read back their old text messages and how fun they were when they were dating. How cute Rosie could be and how they never had a very big fight, not even arguments.

 

She missed the memories of her—Maybe also the person but she tried so hard not to think of it like that.

 

But that's 2 weeks ago.

 

This time, Jisoo just couldn't endure it anymore. She couldn't even stop crying. Her eyes puffed. Her body became weaker. She didn't even eat for 2 days and it's unlike her—she can't even stay hungry for a minute and now she starved herself.

 

When she realized how much energy she wasted for her ex-girlfriend that does not even care anymore about her, she felt like there is no use to stay inside her apartment so she reached out her car keys and go somewhere she can calm herself.

 

She was driving for like 30 minutes. She knew deep down, she shouldn't trust herself when she's at this state but she doesn't care. She needs to let it all out by watching a classic movie at a drive-in theatre.

 

Watching movies was the most favourite thing that they always did—every Friday until Saturday night at her apartment or Rosie's apartment, they were spending a lot of times watching movies, eating popcorn, cuddling—maybe a minute or two of a make-out session as well.

 

She was in peace watching the movie until someone knocked her car's door. Her heart is beating so fast—what if it's a serial killer who wants to kill her because s/he knows that Jisoo is broken right now and very very fragile and that she would let them kill her. But she turned around eventually.

 

Instead of being calmer, her breathing becomes uneven. It's more than a serial killer, it's more than a ghost...

 

"Rosie" She stated.

 

The latter is still trying to open the door as she tapped on the window, "Open the door. Jisoo, open the door" She said i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter