Concert [JENLISA]

Blackpink's Draft and One Shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thump...

It has been a while since the last time they're doing it.

It has been a month—or less since the last time they were performing in front of the audiences yet, Lisa's heart is always beating like it's her first time.

 

And this time, for the first time in her life, she will be performing in The United States—North America. Performing here is such a dream for most Korean idols. It's apparently the biggest achievements because once you're in the U.S, you will get a lot of exposure and such and that's what Lisa most anticipated—also afraid of.

 

She loves to see her fans cheering and even singing their songs along with them. One time, she couldn't even endure her tears when they had to perform in Thailand—when their members had a speech and when Jennie surprisingly spoke Thailand for the sake of her—Jennie learned how to speak Thailand, the language she always wanted to learn and be able to speak but is hard for Jennie to do so; so she often gave up. And Lisa knew as much that Jennie will just forget about it but she was really surprised when she heard her short but memorable speech in Thailand and that's when she couldn't hold back her tears.

 

Now they are here, in front of new audiences—new environment and of course, new culture. The management even let her and Jennie do anything on stage... Maybe not making out though but still, it's such a rare thing for their company to let them do anything they want.

 

Yes, they have to keep it lowkey most of the time whenever they are outside. Because apparently, even the slightest thing Lisa and Jennie did, the fans will always exaggerate things—or maybe because it's the truth?

 

But Lisa knows how much of a rebel Jennie Kim is. No matter how many times the team told them to stay away from each other, Jennie will break those rules stand against them. She would still hold Lisa even in the dark, she would tease the fans and stay closer to Lisa...

 

Don't get it wrong, Lisa enjoyed it too. If she could, she would brag about her too—about her long-time crush but she always remembers what she came here for and also all the things she did; all the efforts and all the sacrifices she made—she knows she needs to be careful. She needs to protect Jennie as well.

 

"Are you ready, beautiful?" Asked someone from Lisa's back. She turned away to look at the latter that is none other than Jennie Kim.

 

Her heart always skips a beat—creating a harmony every time Jennie is around. Jennie always is the most lovely and soft human being to Lisa and yet, Lisa still hasn't get used to it.

 

"Hmm? W-what?" She stuttered.

 

Jennie chuckled, "This, are you ready for this?"

 

"Oh, y-you mean the concert? Y-yeah. I'm nervous though"

 

"Don't worry, Lis. You are going to be fine—heck, I bet you are going to be amazing!"

 

Great, another attack from Jennie Kim.

 

Lisa's body became stiff when Jennie suddenly reached out her hand and hold it, "Right! I can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter