The Park [JENLISA]

Blackpink's Draft and One Shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie is walking through the pathway at the park, Jisoo’s words always hanging in her mind—so that’s why the girl that successfully caught Jennie’s attention always looks so sad, so quiet and even cold. Lisa has been through something terrible in her life—and maybe—she thought her life is not worth anymore. So that’s why she always acted cold to people.

Lalisa is really something. Jennie never thought she could care this much to someone that she just met. Lisa did not even show her kindness but she’s not rude either. It’s just… She is not giving a damn about other people’s business. THAT’S what makes Jennie wonder.

She sighed, “Why? I mean… why every time I saw her my heart always ached. It’s like I can’t see her being sad. I shouldn’t be feeling like this” She babbling as she keeps walking then her eyes meet a familiar figure; that someone who had stolen her attention for weeks—Lisa.

She’s in her own world with earphone on, sitting on a bench park, listening to music while closing her eyes. Her sleeping figure somehow is mesmerizing Jennie to see; it’s so peaceful, it even makes Jennie’s face curved a small smile.

To approach or not to approach—those are what she thought but at the end, she slowly walks towards her; sits beside her that is still sleeping peacefully. She’s watching her, she felt it, her heart is beating faster than usual. Is this love? She never experienced it before… she’s so confused with her feelings. Her mind told her to stop but her heart won’t listen and always go for it; always find itself to involves in her business, so that they could talk or have a conversation. She felt like she wants to be a part of her life too…

She knows it’s crazy to even think about it because Lisa already loves someone else and will always love that woman. The way Jisoo told her about that woman’s name, the way Jisoo told her about Rosie, about her personality and all… the more she thinks about it, Rosie indeed perfect for her. If only that accident didn’t happen or that if only Lisa and Rosie never knew each other, maybe… maybe if Lisa met Jennie first, she’ll get a chance to see the happiest side of her.

“What are you doing here?” She asked, while still closing her eyes which made her startled and quickly hid her red face.

“I-”

“I know what you did. Slowly acknowledging my pretty face” She said in confident.

“I did not-”

She opened her eyes and look directly at her, “Why you always mind people’s business? Why are you always approaching me anywhere, everywhere? May I know why?”

They’re staring at each other, she’s so brave that she looks at those pair of brown eyes directly, “It’s just a coincident. I saw you when was walking through this path” She answered clearly. Good thing she ain’t stutter.

“Then fate is trying to bring us closer don’t you think?”

Jennie is trying her best to hide her emotions; sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter