Chapter 7

Un-lucky Romance

word: 1900+

You can stare all you want!

Please enjoy reading! it was one of the rollercoaster ride of emotions! 

----

“I can’t believe you Seol!” Baekhyun says while still pressing the ice cold bag on his face, they are both sitting inside the house of his aunt wearing a new set of clothes, clueless that his mother bought them the couple set from her husband’s family side. 

Seated with their cross legs watching the beautiful scenery, rain pouring with the moon shining brightly through it, ironically they are on this calming environment but they are at it again, She sighs and grab his chin to check and it was still red, “I’m sorry…I really didn’t meant to be so hard, I mean I was so taken aback!” She says and look upfront, embarrassed, thinking to practice her temper sometime in the future.

Baekhyun shake his head and shift his seat to face Seol who is watching outside, ready to talk but stop for a moment, like how she can glow by just watching some rain shower? Is she even aware of that? Her face really compliment the atmosphere they’re in…but she look at him.

He was so startled but anyways that can’t stop him. “Could we ever not go physical anymore regarding about us? Also I was going to perform CPR but you just slap me!”

“I already said I’m sorry! I am sincere and looking out at my mistake…” Out of annoyance, Seol turned her face to him and stare at his eyes. Too late to mind their face facing each other so close, Baekhyun continue to stare at hers like he was hypnotize, don’t know why he just keep staring and appreciate everything at the moment, wondering about her days, likes and many other things he wants to learn about her. Curiosity it is, in all honesty.

He just doesn’t care how long it is no?

Seol feels so uneasy at his stare, it bothers her in the way that it lose her focus. Looking away to be at ease but Baekhyun slightly touch her hand that laying on the wooden floor that made her sink into his stares again, “What…what are you…doing?” She ask on a very awkward tone, but she can’t lose at this because it would lead to something she can’t afford, “Baekhyun, what it is?” He gasps hearing his name coming out her calm voice. It was mesmerizing to hear.

Weird but he feels happy to hear it, “This is the first time you call my name without getting violence---Wait!” he hold her hand to stop her. “Honestly you look peaceful just now! Can we just talk like normally? Without getting annoyed?”

“What are you going to do about it?”

“Let’s just ask honest question about each other." He saw her rotten smile, "i really don't trust you..."

"So you want us to stare at each other like this?" Baekhyun really have the nerve to say this while he, himself is nervous too. 

"Ya, Baekhyun stop doing this! Let us sleep and you still need to drive us home tomorrow morning!" Kim Seol stand up because she can"t bear how Baekhyun get all the confident to say anything. 

Her nervousness only got worse when he hold her wrist. Not sure where her bad luck will still get her to bump her head in the ceiling of the door because it was a traditional house, the doorway were really low for a reason and Baekhyun just had to check at an intimate action she cannot imagine.

He hissed while checking her head, "How can you bump your head like that Seol? Did it hurt badly?" 

Kim Seol abruptly move his hand, "I'm okay! I'm going to sleep! I...I don't know about you!" She run off inside the room where she was assigned.

Before she sleep, it was a long ceremony for her because what if Baekhyun went here just to keep her a company? It is full of what-if-thinking.

That morning, Kim Seol went ahead of him and go home herself. She work her part time job like it was going to let her escape from ten miss call from him since twelve in the afternoon and five frustrating messages saying that he can't be back until Tomorrow because he has something to do for his parent. Angry that he is supposed to go home with you and the reply that you are needed to shift in on your part time job, he can't just believe it.

All that happened in less than twenty hours have passed in one day, although he said that he can't be back until Sunday but he was already standing in front of your house, wearing his jersey and tired looking.

Kim Seol could sense his mood change when he saw a guy beside her who is her friend from a long time ago, who just want to catch up with the memories they missed. She had to lie at her address saying, "we can stop here...This is my house. It was really nice to see you again. Get home safetly." 

"But there was a weird looking man..." Pointing out on Baekhyun.

"I will just go right now!" She insisted to him and thankful that he buy that. 

Walking to her house, Kim Seol knew she was on trouble anytime now. She keep telling herself last night and until to this moment that she can't get intimadated by him and if they are going to the war, she will win this. 

Baekhyun is just standing at his car's door waiting for her to arrive, he can't go around going mad over something small but he want to know why she didn't answer all of his call.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?" He said on a very calm tone, enough to make Seol get nervous, "Hello Baekhyun too, I was really busy, you know restaurant were always fully booked on weekend. I had no choice. I'm really sorry I couldn't tell you about it earlier..."

Baekhyun didn't feel sure about that...Why is she talking long? It look like excuses to him. 

"You could tell me that before I bring you there right?"

"I took day off to help you!" She was all smiles like it was going to put him at ease. " I really want to help you! I had fun at your little family reunion but I had to be at work so I went ahead and my phone was low on battery i just get it opened while working. That was all!"

He sighs, "but if you managed to reply at me, then you can just answered one of my call right?"

Kim Seol awkwardly let out a laughs, "Why are you so worked up Baekhyun? It was out of your concern and I don't know why I need to tell you all of that but it was all a facts."  
 
That made him stop, because what she has said is truth...things could have gone complicated if he was to ask regarding that guy who just walk her home in the middle of the night. "I'm just...my mom ask me why you went ahead of me. It was bad of me to bring you there but you had to go home without me." He said, excluding that his mom thinks they had a couple fight, because he need to clear off his mind on some other day.  
 
"I'm sure she understand me...why would I go if she was against that, right..."  
 
He smiles, "Okay, I'm going home. I'm sorry I disturbed you." 
 
"It's okay! I'm sorry too that i didn't answered your call." 
 
He nodded and went to his car, "Good night Baekhyun."  
 
"Good night Seol."  
 
That night feels so long for him, but he decided to just let go in the flow. He wasn’t sure about everything except that he wants to stay beside her. That what’s should matter now. Tomorrow is another day of his hardcore practice for their first ice hockey tournament this year. It will be a long day…He want to bring her but it is also rest day for her, all this thought making him sick, Baekhyun hopes it will not affect the practice.


Or…it will. Baekhyun mindlessly throw his stick in the rink and glares at Eric, “Are you going to be like this Eric huh?” He said sliding towards him, stop at perfect timing to grab his uniform. 

The other members looking at him nervously, Eric only have this small mistake that shouldn’t be a big deal but Baekhyun decided to pick at him. “I…I’m sorry! I won’t make the same action again!”

He growls, “If you all wants to go home early…keep yourself together. It’s up to all of you if you want to stay until the night here with me and I will be your opponent.”

The practice goes on for about three hours and the rest of the team took his advantage of ten minutes break, “I will call Kim Seol guys, maybe she can handle him.” Shiyoon says while he watch Baekhyun doing his warm up and all. It makes them tired by just watching him and it also affect the game. It’s just amazing how they can tolerate his mood. 

He summarize the situation for her, Seol is so undecided because she is in the middle of her part time that is one of the big shot but when the other party said, “He doesn’t seem alright Seol…I think he need someone and you are the one who comes to my mind. Please help him.” 

She sighs, after so many minutes of being undecided she run off to the University on her uniform she already forgot to change her clothes because of worried. After a minutes of running she exhales after seeing the entrance to ice rink. 

There she saw Baekhyun, hardly tapping his stick and his voice resonates at the area. “Can you just keep it ing perfect?!”

And when she saw that he will throw his stick made her annoyed, walking through the length of the hall “Ya Baekhyun! Stop this and rest!” 

Baekhyun’s facial expression immediately change upon hearing her voice, turning his head he saw Kim Seol glaring at him. He walk slowly as he can’t believe that it was her. 

Kim Seol walk towards him, didn’t know only a few step she will take before reaching the ice rink. “You are the one who should put yourself together Baekhyun---“she was going on with her rant until it was too late to realize that her step are slippery.She let out a yelp.

Good thing Baekhyun catch her fast, he feels so new holding her waist and arms.  “You already step in the ice rink Seol. Be careful.” He says stopping himself to smile.

It took them a good seconds before she feels how warms his body, “You are warm…did catch a flu?” Baekhyun closes his eyes and carry her outside the rink and took off his helmet, His eyes looks so  tired but more than that, he was glad she came.

“It was worse…can you help me?”

Not sure if he is already crazy or it was a flu or herself made him think that she really cares for him. 

----

Love must be so good Baekhyun?

To be continued...

----

;AAA; It was one of hell ride for me lol! I will try to be more creative about such details! Any comments about your opinion or what you feel about this chapter will be appreciated! See you at the next chap! ^^

happy 6th birthday exols!!