Chapter 10

Un-lucky Romance

 

 

Word: 1700+

I'm so sorry for the late update!!! I couldn't resist Baekhyun >< enjoy reading! 

----

The celebratory dinner extend for one round and this time they really got to go in the bar by the majority of the members who wants to go at nearly midnight of the day.

Kim Seol who is responsible for them because the manager couldn't go, only ordered a snack and juice while the rest of them get hard drinks and decided to get wasted tonight to release all of the pressure and just get fun. She is seating in a vacant seat at the bar counter so it will be easy to spot on what they're up to on the dance floor. Just making sure that they are just having fun, nothing silly.

She feels her cellphone vibrates and suprised to see all the miss calls notification pop out, all from the devil itself. It made her wonder but answers it anyway.

Baekhyun who is anxiously seating at his sofa moving his feet while calling her for the nth time of the day hoping that she is at home right now. It was weird not being able to talk with her after a long day. He was really glad to make it home right after the dinner because his girlfriend, Nina would like to bring him somewhere. He just insisted to decline because he didn't feel to stay long.

He stand up upon hearing her voice and feel at ease when she answered but her background has unpleasant noise. It look like they're at a bar. Is the celebration aren't done yet? Unbelieveable.

"Hello?" She said on a low voice thinking it would help him to hear it despite of blast on music that penentrates in the club.

"Are you at a bar?!" Exclaiming at her.

"It is not necessary to shout Baekhyun but yes I am at a bar what now?" She answered back with the tone he didn't like. It was too obvious that she did this on purpose.

"It's already late! You have classes tomorrow and what are you doing here?" Baekhyun said and walking up to his clothing room to put on his clothes, getting ready to go wherever the hell she is now.

 

Kim Seol just spout what she wants to say. "We are just having fun because you guy win at the home court! I am having fun here! You don't need to know! Just go with your own celebration!"

She is just disappointed that he didn't stay long in the dinner...like he didn't even wait for her to arrive. It made her upset, that.... it takes too long before he talk to her, she can't understand what is wrong with him because it sounds like he is upset.

He harsly pressed the down sign of the elevator repeatedly. Feeling so annoyed to heard it from her, she must be having fun at the moment huh? There's no way in hell he would miss it even if they will get to see the sun there, if that what she want.

"Just say the place Seol. I will go there to have fun too!"

The line went quiet for how long he didn't know but he heard someone, looking back to see the caller name and it look like she forgot to end the call.

Shiyoon who is already drunk, seating beside her says the address loudly for him to order a pizza and deliver it to the bar right now. Kim Seol looks at him weirdly, it has been a good minute since she put down her cellphone in the table and didn't get to tell him because of Shiyoon who just came back to the table from the dance floor just to order a pizza.

"What are you doing Shiyoon? Cancel that order right this instant because we will go home right now."

Baekhyun on the other hand hang up the phone and drive all the way here. He was thinking whether to thank him or not because it looks like Seol would never say the place.

Meanwhile Shiyoon put his arms in the table and look at her, his eyes looks so sleepy she can even feel to sleep just by looking at it. "Nope. We will not leave this place until you don't get to eat the food i order. You must eat to survive."

Apparently earlier at the dinner, Shiyoon can get noisy and chatty. He ask questions that are too person and says sorry after asking them but still asking for answer' if you say no you get to eat the highest level spicy of teokbokki.

"All i want is to go home Shiyoon hmm? Let's just go home! I will even drive you if you want!" She just spout everything just to go convince him to go home and call the cab for the team too.

Baekhyun finally arrived at the destination. Walking over the entrance right after he secured his parking and the music were on blast. With a few scanning in the dance floor looking for her, only to stop at the bar counter area. Sighing and walk over them.

He just couldn't sink in the sight of them. He is sure that he didn't like it at all, they're getting cozy and close with each other.

Shiyoon just stared at her...she couldn't figure out what is inside of his brain, until someone grabbed her arm behind.

"It's the captain aye!" Shiyoon said, smiling goofily and stand up between them. Baekhyun scoffs. "Good day to you too Shiyoon. It's unbelievable how you greet me right now in your state."

"It's the captain, i should pay my respect!!"

"It is good that you know it. Now let's just go home."

"But...i ordered a pizza for Seol...."

He look at Seol, hoping for a explanation for her.


"Well... i want to go home. I mean i just ask him to go home now so we can call it a day but he insisted that we should wait for the food." Kim Seol explained, he didn't ask about it but it feels like she need to explain.

Like a magic, a delivery made it there without knowing the tension. Baekhyun pays for it so that everything will be sorted out easily.

"Let's go home now."

"But what about the rest? The manager trusted them to me."

Baekhyun is just controlling his temper about the manager. He will make sure to talk him tomorrow first thing before he attend the class. Why is he acting like this?

 

"I will drive them home. All of them' if that's what you are worried about."

Kim Seol looks down, feeling worried. "How about shiyoon? He bring his car .."

He rolled his eyes, it doesn't sound right for him. "I will just call for a chaffeur for him. Let's stop here and Let us go home together. I will take care of them right now."

"They all lives in the University's dorm so it will be easy work for me. " he says and took out his cellphone to call for chauffeur service.

Kim Seol is busy gathering the members and swears that this was one of the hard work. She was thankful enough that they aren't going physical or anything that could taint their reputation as a player. But if they are so clingy like this?

"Please Jay! Keep yourself together!!" This Jay keep linger himself to her like a leech as you think it is.

He'd hung his long arms to her weak shoulder like she was some kind arm rest. "Do you promise you will not tell to the coach that we get home late?"

She just keep nodding for agreement. "i will not. Please stand properly."

He sheepisly smiled and lean in his face to hers. Kim Seol get awkward and it scares her. She just want to go home...why is this happening to her? Is this what she get for all her hardwork?

Baekhyun get back inside the bar after making a call with that moment. The feelings inside of him just get out of its limit, he couldn't tell what it is but it was annoyed seeing the situation.

Hurriedly walking to the crowd of hockey team, "What the hell are you ing doing Jay?" He growls and grab him hard that it was easy to detach himself to Kim Seol.

 

Jay just smiles arrogantly. "I'm just appreciating her for all the hard work she did."

The way he says that is just making him mad. What the hell he wants to say? That he doesn't appreciate her?

"What are you even doing here? Isn't the great girlfriend of yours who came from the Paris," pausing just to say, "borrowed you to a date?"

Kim Seol blink her eyes, mixed of feeling are pooling inside of her heart and mind but the shock and disappoinment lingers to her.

Baekhyun's mind just went blank and decided to throw a hard punch causing him to meet the ground.

The commotion later on get no bigger issue because of Kim Seol effort to minimize the problem and thanks that the service just arrived.

With the last member goes on the car, Shiyoon says. "Isn't the dorm has curfew?"

Kim Seol facepalms, "What do we do?"

Baekhyun really think he solved the problem just by offering their family house and give her a ride.

The two went out, Baekhyun offers to walk her out and if possible to stay here, the road can get dangerous even your house is near.

"You can just stay the night here Seol."

Kim Seol looks away and said, "I'm tired Baekhyun. I want to rest on my own comfort."

"Okay, but please let me just walk you..."

As she stares at his eyes, he could feel how tired she is and he want to walk with her just to make it up for her. "It'a okay Baekhyun, I want to go home and sleep."

"But at least----"

"Please...Let me go home alone."

Baekhyun feels his heart broke when she said that with so much pain he could ever feel. The way that he didn't even get to do anything with it just make it worst.

----

Just give me one chance baby and I will make it worth it.

To be continued...

----

Again, so sorry to kept you waiting! To make it up to all of you, there will be another update this week! ^^