Chapter 1

Un-lucky Romance

Word count: 1900+

Let's all welcome Byun Baekhyun and Kim Seol!

----

 

A busy old woman is making a sound of a sewing machine underground of their house, she needs it to finish urgently because a party will be hold later this day and it wouldn’t a nice outcome to disappoint the family just because she finish it late after all they are a longtime friend with each other.

Meanwhile on the second floor of the house, Kim Seol exhale a breath and shut her eyes to control herself, it is early in the morning specifically at four in the morning to another bad vibes of the day.

She finally stand up from her two hour sleep and go down stairs and there was her mother who is busy sewing up something on her station alone on this whole floor factory of clothing repair, of course who would work at early at this time? No one else beside her mother that seems to running off time to finish her work.

Kim Seol only sighs and walk to the small kitchen at the corner to make a coffee for her, while waiting for brewing of the coffee she stares blankly at the space still trying to wake up eventually something really did wake her up from cold because of a water that splashed behind her---no, it look like a small version of sea wave only because the water came out of the faucet at the soil part of the ground.

She let out a whine, “Why it is always like this?” She wears an annoying facial expression and put her hands on her hair when she saw the faucet really came out of its valve connecting to the water line. She hurriedly walk and it was a hard decision for her because the floor of their house is made out of wood, an old quality of it, means it can cause accident if the water splatter like this on the ground. The valve just keep splashing a huge amount of water, it’s cold in the morning and she feel like crying but it would take a long time if she would rant about this and just walk forward to it on her knees and tries to put the faucet but it wouldn’t just cooperate with her.

“Mom!!! It’s so cold out there! Help me! This faucet is acting up again!!!” Kim Seol cover her face to protect it and she is already wet from it. Her mom heard her, stopping the sewing machine and run to the kitchen and saw Kim Seol struggling putting back the faucet. Shaking her head and get her out of the mess, and turn off the valve first to make the water completely stop it flows and easily put back the faucet.

“What are you doing Kim Seol? It is early in the morning.” Her mom said while standing beside her. Seol is just sitting on the ground mindlessly and fixing her wet hair. It is early in the morning for unfortunate event happened to her.

“I went down to make a coffee for you…and that faucet suddenly splash! I didn’t even do anything with it yet! ” She immediately stand up when she remembered about the coffee.

And just like that her morning is full of blah, blah, blah from her mother that likes the coffee she makes. After she wash up and make her way to the work station, seating behind her mother. “What makes you busy at early mom?” She eats her toast they shared together.

“This is for the suit of the Byun’s youngest son. They have a party to be hold later and I want you to deliver this to them right after I finish it okay?” Her mom said while meticulously checking every corner of the suit.

“At early in the morning mom? What are they…”She scoffs, as far as she remembers the Byun family’s mother is the president of the neighborhood they are in.

“Mom it hurts!” She rub her arms,” Don’t talk them bad like that Seol. You know how we are lucky that we still manage to run this repair shop because of their help, so do as I say to you. I don’t want any bad things you say from them again.”

“I want it to be early so I can repair it again before the party, so report it back to me about what they will say okay?”

She just nodded and wait for her mom to finish the entire clothing. After waiting another hour and she is now getting ready to deliver to them.

“Here, be careful handling this Seol.” She sighs and put her hood and ride on her bike. “Mom you put it neatly on the plastic and it was also folded nicely. I will just put them at the basket. Don’t worry!”

“I’m worried at the clothes Seol.”

“I hate you!”

“Be careful on your way!”

The sun is blazing warmly at her skin while making her way on her bike to their house. She hopes that the family is already wake up at this early.

After a good twenty minutes she has already arrive at a luxurious looking house. “It’s so cold!” She park her bike and walk to the gate, thanking the god when a maid inform her that the elder are already awake.

“Hi Kim Seol! Good morning too. I have informed them about you and you can visit them at the garden.”

“Thank you!” She smiles and finally set her foot inside the house. It is really amazing that the maid knows her when she rarely visit here. Fortunately, what her mom said are true, her family and Byun’s is really close with each other even back on their youth.

“Good morning mam and sir.” She greet the older with bow to show her respect, “Oh Seol! Stop with mam and sir! It is alright! You can just call me mom!”

Seol just smile awkwardly…not out of uncomfortable from them. It just…too intimidating to see them having a cup of tea with this big house, they look comfortable.

“You can sit with us!” The woman hold her wrist and seat at her side. “Thank you…mom. I just went to deliver this suit to your son…as my mom orders me.” And talks about the opinion needs to hear from the family and her mom will immediately repair it if there are things needs to repair.

“It is for Baekhyun then? I don’t know if he already wake up…do you want me to wake him up? After all this is his clothes and it would be nice to hear it from him.”

“Wait! I…I will just take it to his room!”

Both elder look at her with confuse expression, she looks away, “Ah, I’m afraid that you will not be able to finish your tea just for this…”

“Well…thank you for being considerate. You can find his room at the end corner of the second level. You can have a breakfast after we hear his opinion about the clothes. Okay?”

She wants to oppose but her smiles make it impossible, so she just walk with the clothes. She walk the house with her self-control not to react with every things she saw.

“Wow…there is a pool inside of this room? It’s so unbelievable.” She was amaze to saw a pool alongside the hall, it made her stop just to admire the entirety. Although she already made it to their house but she never step her foot at the house itself until now.

Kim Seol is too amaze to notice a small marble ball on the ground as she was already sink on mesmerized by the Interior which completely made her stupid because she is already walking at the pool’s area like the cold didn’t bother her sock and like what is expected, she unconsciously step on it and made her slip into the cold water…Too late for her to react from cold as she already experience it just earlier…All her minds just screams too cold!!! Like there was a tank of ice in it!

As her brain remembers for her money to pay for the dry-clean of the clothes she decided to throw the plastic sealed clothes wherever it is and took the land on a face of a drunk man making his way upstairs which is just literally the end corner of the pool.

He really walk briskly and that hard thing made him out of balance and make him into the ice cold water of the pool, wake up the out of all the alcohol he drank this day and his entire soul.

“What the hell!!!It’s so ing cold!!!”

Baekhyun screams like some girl, shivering from cold and Seol feels like she wake up from another morning of the day. The thought that it is just freaking early in the morning make her cry…when she will able to finish the day without any unfortunate event happens to her every minute? Why would she even cry for something like this, this is not a new things for her.

Her shock doubled when a one line of maid shows up in front of them…she push this Baekhyun and immediately get him out of the pool. Then the elders shows up with worried face.

“What happened to the both of you?” 

“What both of you mom?” The Baekhyun said while still shivering from the cold. “Where is my robe?!” 

“Baekhyun! What are you? Are you just going home at this time?” His father said when he notice the clothes that Baekhyun is wearing.

He immediately hook his robe at his body and the water really wake him up that he already came up with the solution.  “Ah…I’m sorry dad…I just forgot to take this off last night…I must have been fast asleep after studying…” He awkwardly smile and brush his hair.

“Are you okay Seol? Here this is a robe for you.” Her mom made her way past by him and saw a girl standing behind him staring blankly on the ground.

“What is this mom? Who is she?” Baekhyun walk with his annoyed face.

“Was you the one who throw that rock to my face?” He said and glared at her. Seol still cannot say anything because the cold made her shock…

“Wait...your nose.”

It is so shocking that it made her nose bleed. Literally. She put her hand over it and her mind went off completely and fall unconsciously on his arms.

“Mom!!! Who is she?!” He look at her mom hopelessly that it will make it her put into good mood. 

“Baekhyun you are too loud! Wait…Just put her to your room and I will call someone to change her clothes and then since you are already up, let’s just wait for her to wake up and talk about it.”

As he wants to complain more but her mom just walk him out with her hands on her head, His dad is assisting her on the side.

He shouted while the girl is still on his arms. “This is too much to deal with in the morning mom!!”

“I agree with you Baekhyun that’s why let’s just take a break and come down at exact eight and eat breakfast together!" 

Just like what Baekhyun said, everything was too early to deal with but the elder was happy to experience this again. It has been so long that their morning just got loud again like this. 

----

so who have the luck among them?

To be continued...

----

How was it? You can comment what you feel about this chapter! Let's see each other at the next chap!