Chapter 4

Un-lucky Romance

word count:1900+

Welcome to the new readers! Enjoy reading! 

----

Kim Seol is in the middle of her class when her phone vibrates for a message, she frowns as hard as you can imagine, it is the evil just speaking to her to go to at the club. Baekhyun really meant what he said. Lowly leaning her head she message him back that her class finish in an hour.

Baekhyun on the other hand scoffs when the text message she sent includes not to disturb her. Nodding while putting his gear onto the locker, “Hey Baekhyun you waiting for someone?” His other member said, they have finished their practice for another college tournament next week. He wants to hang out with his lackey.

“Well…she wants me to go to her class, or not.” He said not putting any sincerity,  he sent her another message that he will be at the club to wait. There is no way in hell that he would make an effort to go at her class, waiting is less hassle for his bags need to bring out.

The members had this teasing expression to him “Is this your rumor girlfriend baek?”

Shaking his head, took off his undershirt, wearing his smirk. “What rumor? She is just my lackey.”

“Oh, she is? Can I meet her then?” Baekhyun just glared at him, “Just take a bath, you guys stinks!” he said.

Good thing is there will be no more practice for today and that means he can wait here for her. As the minutes have passed he waited for the other members to go home.

“Where is that girl? I need to take out my shirt today.” Talking to himself while seating on a bench, being patience is not his genre so he call her. “Where in the world are you Seol? I think I saw the messaged from you that your class was cut off…”

“I don’t know where the club is…I’m lost.” Still talking, he went out of the building of his department. Seeing her far away asking a men and look at the building he was standing on.

“Took you long enough…Seol, too long.” Kim Seol has now her confidence to roll her eyes in front of him, “I’m sorry huh? If you didn’t message me then my prof wouldn’t want to show my face at the guidance to report me for disturbance. I’m just thankful enough that he still finish his class.”

He went quiet, feeling guilty and walk her inside the building. “Help me…to take out my laundry.”

She have this expression…that insult him. ”Hey Seol…you also said that yourself. Don’t think of me like that.” He said and open the door for her, they’re now inside the club. “So this is what the college hockey club look like.” Looking at the entire interior of men’s hockey team. It is nothing big deal to her since hockey club is well-known for their home base win every time there are college tournament for the game.

 “Are you sure it is okay for me to visit here?” Seol is making herself sure so that it wouldn’t bring to the unfortunate things that might happen the next time that Baekhyun lazy self will summon her.

Baekhyun pick a strawberry yogurt from the fridge and walk to her on the bench. “No, but I made sure that I send everyone home before I make my decision, I’m not stupid. Here is a drink because you will carry my bag.”

He throw the yogurt and prepare his bag for the shirts. “You will make a use for me huh, like this for real?”

“You said it yourself, saying that doesn’t bother me.” He said while dividing the two bags with the shirt and he will bring home his ice skate to sharpen.

While they’re busy minding their business, Kim Seol stand up and exploring other things inside. The club size is about a three times of a room, there are meeting room, the locker and the office itself the only thing that separate the locker and office is a wide transparent glass with some plants and curtain in the office.

Walking to the path of the office when she heard the door cracking a sound…and there is a man talking loud at his phone, “Oh…our club smell so nice! I will make sure to visit the cleaners for making it nice!” She gasped and run quietly back to the locker and saw Baekhyun organizing his bag neatly. “Let’s go Seol---“She put her hand on his mouth, her hand signaling an arrow at the office.

Baekhyun frowns and the thing he always do his lips accidentally brushed against her hand. “Hey Baekhyun what are---“ Baekhyun put out her hand on it.

“Shut your mouth.” He said, putting his index on . He knew what her nervousness means. There is someone inside beside them and he guess it was the manager because of loud voice.

He slowly opened his locker that is bigger than any other locker because of the equipment they use for the game. “Shut if for a while.” He said closing the door.

As expected he was caught on, sighing. “Hey Baekhyun what are you still doing here?” That is his team manager while sipping on his coffee. He pull off an awkward smile but still look handsome.

“Good afternoon, I’m getting ready to go home manager.” He said as his hand still holding at the door of his locker.

“Oh you are taking out your laundry? On those three bags?” He gasped when he saw there are another bag laying on the bench with his.

Seol who is inside of the locker gasp too, she tried hard not to create a noise but as she was holding on the wall her metal wristwatch brush at the door the made a sound.

Baekhyun slightly tap the door. “Ah, I think I need to vacant a new locker! This one is making a sound! Maybe there is a ghost inside!” he nervously said as the manager have this suspicious stare, with Baekhyun still keeping up with his act checking the locker.

“Okay, but you need to win the next tournament. And if you do, you have your power to choose your assistant then.”

It make his nervousness set aside, why need an assistant when he have Kim Seol? “You don’t need to worry! I’m going to win the game!”

“Okay. Go home safely.” His manager walk out the room and went to the office.

“What the hell….why is he not walking out the room?” He said, tapping the door. That manager still seating at his majesty and take a look at him.

“Ah, I need to take out my ice skates too!” He said and open the door slightly, it is facing the other side of the room which is fine to open, squatting down and putting his index on …

“He still there, just hang a bit there.” he slowly says and look at the office and he was gone. He walk for a while and saw him outside.

“Hey Kim Seol! Let’s go!” He said and took his bag.

“Your locker stinks!” Kim Seol finally went out of the hell. Baekhyun just throw his bag with the shirt only, “You really have the guts to say that when we have no time for this.”

“Also what stinks you are talking about? It is only the gear left out there.”

The two who caught on at the locker room finally made it out of the crisis. Now they’re busy blaming each other even when the crisis was over while walking outside the university.

“If you only help me picking up my things then it shouldn’t going to happen.” Baekhyun said.

“You know what went wrong Baekhyun? When you should haven’t went over confident with your decision then I should have wait you outside!”

“I don’t care! When I am sure over something, then that thing are made out a success! I’m not a center player over nothing!”

“Why did you even give me a strawberry then?!” Kim Seol blurts out because she has nothing to say over that.

“Because I am sorry!” Kim Seol just gasp at his sudden sorry.

As Baekhyun said that her feet might think they have a brain functioning and it makes her stumble and He just caught her right in timing and save her head over the sadistic motorcycle from being beheaded soon. “What now?!” He said and stand her up.

“Thank you then!” Kim Seol shyly says and went ahead of him.

“What is with you?”

They walk at the nearest Laundry and as being his lackey, she need to pick up the thing tomorrow morning when it is weekend.

“You can just bring them tomorrow at the house.” Baekhyun said, stopping at her house, which is just along the way to his home too.

“Tsk. Okay!”

Baekhyun laughs when she is annoyed by that and the gate make a sound too.

 

 

“Mom! Please let me just sleep..!” her sleep was cut off by her mom who is waking her up now. “It’s already late, Seol! You need to make a deliver this”

She was forcefully wake up and her mom think ten am is late, but still the sleep was gone too soon…”Alright mom let me wash my self”

“You can take half off the pay for the item and buy you want to eat. Don’t take too long at the bath!”

Lazily working out her first to do list, that list is added by another work to do by Baekhyun who sent her a message to pick up his shirt at the laundry. She just went out after making her work, hungry but okay.

Arriving at the laundry store and pick up his half kilo of shirts, her bad luck is at again when the bag just fly away from her grasp because of some man running from someone.

“Why is this happening to me in the morning...”It still early day out and she is already wondering about life, she mindlessly picking some of the t-shirt the really went out of the plastic bag, and says thank you on her mind when someone help her.

“Thank you for helping me.”

“Welcome! Hope you have a good day!”

She just smiled awkwardly and drive off to the Baekhyun’s, make a sound for the doorbell. His mom greet her with the sunshine bright smile.

“Oh hi Seol! Good morning!”

“Good morning too, May I speak to Baekhyun?” As she insisted to let her inside but she also didn’t want to put Baekhyun on a bad side because of his shirt that is sitting on the basket. Baekhyun head out with his pajama, didn’t mind off her mother who is walking behind them and curious about their conversation.

“Here it is Baekhyun.” She said and give him the bag. “Oh! Is there anything to celebrate for? Is that a gift for him?” Her mom surprisingly says and the two is now put on an awkward situation.

While waiting for them to answer, Kim Seol’s stomach make a sound that made it more awkward because it means she has to seat in at their family breakfast again and they had to make a decision every now and then about what Mrs. Byun just said now.

“Let her inside son! I will make another breakfast for you!” Her mother run off from them that make it hard for Seol to insist.

----

What now Baekhyun?

To be continued...

----

This two is at it again for another crisis at the next chap!! I can't! Please anticipate them! You can leave a comment about what you think for them! Thank you! See you at the next time!