PAGE 7

My Heart's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ღ 𝒢𝐸𝒩𝐼𝐸 ღ

 

Seungwan is standing at the shooting line. She was waiting for the signal to shoot from the referee. A loud cheer and screaming for Seungwan name can be heard around from the field of archery. Seungwan was a bit surprised because she did not know those people knew her. 

 

“Seungwan, you’re so cool!” 

“Seungwan, you’re my oppa from now on!” 

“Seungwan, you’re so handsome!” 

“Seungwan, date me please!” 

 

Seungwan cannot hide her shyness because of the attention she gets and blushed because of it. Joohyun who was watching Seungwan from the participant canopy can see Seungwan face turned red. She really wants to shout at the Seungwan fangs to ask them to keep quiet, but she is a student council, so she must be a role model for the students. Joohyun was so annoyed when Seungwan smiling at the fangirls and waving her hand to them. She gives a glare to the fangirls who do not notice by them because their focus was entirely on Seungwan. The cheers were getting louder when the referee asked Seungwan to get ready. 

 

Seungwan ready in her position and aiming at the target while putting on her serious face. She placed her arrow on her bow and prepared to shoot. Seungwan heard the whistle and pulled the string to shoot the target. When she heard another whistle, she shot the target, and a number 10 flag was flown means the score Seungwan gets is 10.  

 

She heard people around her applaud her, which makes her feel better. Seungwan turned her head to look at Joohyun at the canopy. Seungwan shows her smile and stares at the girl. She was startled when she heard the whistle sound. Seungwan quickly gets ready to shoot and when the second whistle has been blowing up, she shoots the target and a flag of 9 has flown. 

 

Since this is her final match, she takes a deep breath to concentrate on her final match. She is ready to stand and ignore the cheering sound. When she heard the first whistle sound, she pulled the string and aimed for the middle of the target. When the referee blows the whistle, she shoots the target and the flag of 10 was being flown. The cheers were louder again and screamed for Seungwan name. 

 

“Seungwan! Seungwan! Seungwan!” 

 

Seungwan waves her hand to them and shouting a thank you so they can hear it and the scream gets louder than before. Then, she goes back to the canopy and sits beside Joohyun. 

 

“If no one can't get straight 10 point for 3 times, you will win!” 

“I’m sorry, I couldn't get straight 10 just now.” 

“It’s okay, your score was already perfect. You did well!” 

“Thank you, Joohyun.” 

 

I’m sorry for blaming you for distracting my focus, but you’re beautiful just now. 

 

Seungwan did not realize that she was staring at Joohyun until Joohyun gave her the mineral water which the girl quickly grabs and drinks it. Joohyun then takes the mini towel and helps to wipe Seungwan sweat. Seungwan hold Joohyun hand to stop her from doing the action. 

 

“You don’t need to do this. I can wipe my own sweat.” 

“Why? You don’t like me to wipe your sweat?” 

“I didn’t mean that bu-” 

“Then, let’s me just wipe your sweat. It’s not a big deal.” 

“Alright.” 

 

Seungwan finally give up and let go of Joohyun hand. Joohyun continued to wipe Seungwan sweat while Seungwan was focusing on the archery field. Suddenly, Sejeong stopped by in front of them and looked at Seungwan. 

 

“Seungwan Sunbae, if I get full score of my 3 shots, can you grand me a wish?” 

“Sure, what is it?” 

“I’ll tell you after this.” 

“Alright, fighting!” 

 

Sejeong leave the two alone and going to the field. Joohyun feel uneasy about the wish but she trying to stay calm. She feels so irritated when Seungwan was watching Sejeong match, so she decides to put her head on Seungwan shoulder. 

 

“Joohyun?” 

“I’m tired.” 

“Uh, okay.” 

 

Seungwan lost count on how many of her hearts have skipped a beat because of Joohyun. She feels happy because she has been close to Joohyun after the archery practice at Joohyun house. Even there is nothing happening toward them, but she knows something is happening inside her heart and she really hopes Joohyun feels the same too. When she lost in thought about her and Joohyun, Sejeong already finished her game and was running toward Seungwan. The junior was smiling happily and quickly pull both Seungwan hand. Joohyun raised her head and look at the younger girl. 

 

“Seungwan Sunbae, I got a full score!!!!” 

“Congratulation!!! Look like you have win this game!” 

“Yes! I was so happy because I will get my wish come true.” 

“What do you wish for?” 

 

Sejeong closed her eyes and tries to pluck up her courage to say her wish. She takes a deep breath before she opens her eyes again and looks at Seungwan eyes. 

 

“Let’s date!” 

 

Seungwan did not give any reaction but she stays quiet and looks away from Sejeong. Joohyun looks at Seungwan and is waiting for her to respond and hope that she will reject Sejeong.  

 

“Sunbae, it’s okay. You can reject me if you don’t want to.” 

“What should I do then? I should grand you a wish.” 

“Can we just go for a date after this? Then, you can decide after that.” 

“Sure, just text me later about the date.” 

“Alright, I will go now.” 

 

Sejeong quickly gives Seungwan a peck on her cheek before running from them because she feared Joohyun. Joohyun feels so disappointed with Seungwan and becomes more annoyed when the kiss cheek scene happens in front of her face. She gets up and leave Seungwan alone, but the girl quickly grabs her wrist. 

 

“Where are you going?” 

“Cafeteria.” 

“No, let’s go somewhere else.” 

 

Seungwan take her bag and pull Joohyun hand. Joohyun decides to just follow Seungwan. They stop in the school garden and sit at the empty table.  

 

“Why are you bringing me here?” 

 

Seungwan said nothing but simply keep taking out a few containers from her bag. She then opens the container lid. Joohyun was quite surprised when she saw the container was full of different kinds of food that she likes.  

 

“I asked Seulgi what your favorite foods. Since I woke up earlier today, I cooked all your favorites. Hope you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter