PAGE 5

My Heart's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ღ 𝒯𝒯𝐸𝒪𝒦𝐵𝒪𝒦𝒦𝐼 ღ

 

This couple of days have been good for Seungwan. After the bus stop moment with Joohyun, she will smile at her when they make eye contact in class. They did not have any interaction this past few days because Joohyun was busy with her student council project. So today Seungwan has decided to at least say hi to the girl. 

 

Seungwan comes to school with a good feeling as she was humming a song when she opened her locker. Then, Joy comes to her and leaned back at the locker next to Seungwan.  

  

"Someone is in a good mood today." 

" Yes, I am." 

  

Seungwan flashed a smile on Joy before she shut the locker door. They then walked side by side to walk to the class but were stopped at the hallway by 2 girls. One of them pushed her friend to go to the confront Seungwan and Joy. The girl shyly gives the cookies to Seungwan. 

   

"Seung.. Seungwan Sunbaenim.. nim. Please accept these cookies." 

  

Seungwan accepts the cookies and displays a bright smile toward the girl. She takes a look at the girl's name tag.  

  

Kim Sejeong. 

   

"Thank you. Sejeong-ssi." 

   

Sejeong cheek turned pink and smiled shyly when her eyes met Seungwan. Then her friend stepped forward and gave a cold look to Seungwan. 

 

"You should appreciate it. She almost burns her house while baking cookies. " 

"Did you just call your senior 'you'? " 

  

Joy comes forward and ready to make the girl frightened, but the girl just smirked. Seungwan quickly blocks Joy using her hand before something bad happens. 

 

"I'm so sorry, Sunbaenim." 

  

Sejeong bowed to Seungwan and Joy. Then, she pulled her friend and whispered to the girl, but they could still hear it. 

 

"Yeri-yahh, please don't be like this." 

  

Sejeong kept on bowing to them and saying sorry. Seungwan gives a light pat on Sejeong shoulder and gives a comfortable smile. 

 

“It’s okay, Sejeong-ssi.” 

 

Then she turned her head toward Yeri. 

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll eat all of these cookies.” 

“You better do that or I-” 

“Yeri-yah...” 

“Alright, I’m sorry for behaving like that just now.” 

 

Yeri bowed to them, then Sejeong pulled Yeri from them quickly before she said something else that made the scene more complicated.  

 

“You should just let me teach that Yeri! She's being rude toward you.” 

“It’s okay, Joy. They have already apologized.” 

“I will tear if we come across later.” 

“Joy, enough. Don’t make our juniors afraid of us.” 

“You're too kind and that’s why people are taking advantage for your kindness!” 

 

Joy walked away from Seungwan, but the girl pulled her arm and linked their arm together. She pulled her arm and pushed Seungwan away before walking fast to the class. 

 

“Yah! Wait for me!” 

  

Joy arrived at the class first following Seungwan at her back. They sat in their place and did their own work. Seungwan opened the package of cookies and tried one of them.  

 

“Wow! This is so delicious! Joy, you should try this cookie too.” 

 

Joy just ignored her so she just ate the cookies alone. The cookies are almost finished when Joohyun comes to the class and goes straight to her seat. Seungwan quickly swallowing the last cookies and going to approach Joohyun. 

 

“Good morning, Joohyun.” 

 

Seungwan showed her best smile to Joohyun but the latter did not smile at her like before. Joohyun cross her arm and look straight at Seungwan eyes. 

 

“Do you enjoy eating that cookies?” 

 

Joohyun look at the transparent package that has been crumpled by Seungwan. 

 

“Yes, it is so delicious. Why? Do you want some?” 

 

Seungwan was thinking of baking Joohyun some cookies if the girl wanted them. But she did not expect to be yelled at by Joohyun. 

 

“You’re such an idiot, Son Seungwan!” 

 

Joohyun said, glaring at Seungwan before leaving the class. She then heard Joy laughing at her. 

 

“Yah! Stop laughing.” 

“Did you just embarrass yourself? Hahaha!!1” 

 

Seungwan tossed the rumpled package to Joy and sat back on her seat. She was bored with Joy, who was still laughing at her, but at the same time, she is still confused with Joohyun action. She decides to talk to Joohyun later. She thought maybe she had done something bad, so she wanted to apologize to the girl. 

   

  

▲▼▲♚▲▼▲

 

 

The bell finally rang, meaning it is time to go home. Since they did not have practice today, Seungwan decided to go home and have some rest for today. Joy came to her and puts her arm around Seungwan shoulder. 

  

"Seungwan, let's grab some ice cream." 

"You ask somebody else. I'm tired.” 

“Come on! Are you still angry at me for laughing at you?” 

“Shut up.” 

  

Seungwan heard the girl laughing at her again. She ignored Joy and kept on putting her books in her bag. 

  

"I can’t forget about it. Your face is so funny when Joohyun gets mad at you." 

 

Seungwan zipped her bag and took Joy arm from her shoulder. 

 

“I’m sorry, okay? Let’s me treat you an ice cream.” 

 

Seungwan walked away from Joy and eventually had an idea to get revenge on Joy when she saw Seulgi. Joy always has a little interest in the girl and Seungwan knows that. 

 

“Seulgi-yah, are you free today?” 

 

Seulgi blinked her eyes before nodding her head. 

 

“Yes, I’m free today. Why?” 

“Joy want to go have some ice cream. Would you like to join her?” 

 

Joy quickly pull Seungwan arm and whispering to her. 

 

“Yah! Are you crazy?” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter