PAGE 3

My Heart's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ღ 𝒱𝒜𝐿𝐸𝒩𝒯𝐼𝒩𝐸'𝒮 𝒟𝒜𝒴 ღ

 

It is the day where people will celebrate romantic love, friendship and admiration. They buy chocolate, flowers or a letter and give them to someone they like. The celebration makes the school in chaos situation, where they keep having a visitor from the boys of another school and the ReVe students itself also keeps chasing their crush around. This situation makes the school decide not to have a class on 14 February every year so the students can celebrate it and just have some fun, but some who did not care about the celebration will play the sport or just study in the library. 

 

Oh My God. What's going on here? 

 

Seungwan was shocked by this culture of the school. She just arrived at the school with a bunch of boys in front of their main gates. So she uses the small gate to enter school, but gets stopped by the boys. 

 

“Hi, can you pass this flower to Irene?” 

“Me too, please give this chocolate to Irene.” 

“I want toooo, please tell Irene, Seokjin loves her.” 

 

Seungwan does know what to do and simply accept a few of the gifts and excuse herself. She then put the presents inside her bag and walk toward the building. Seungwan walked through the hallway and goes to her locker. She then heard the cheering and calling for the famous one. 

 

“Irene! Irene! Irene!” 

 

I guess she is famous. The boys out there are crazy about her too. 

 

She tries, to mind her own business, but the cheer was getting louder. Then, Seungwan saw Joohyun entering the building and went to her own locker. Joohyun opened the locker and a flood of letters kept coming from her locker. Seungwan saw Joohyun trying to pick the letters so she closed her locker and decided to help her, but she stopped her step when the people around her scramble to help her. So she just passed the scene and went to her class. 

 

Joohyun actually saw Seungwan just passing by her. She is a bit sad because she thought Seungwan would help her. After she finally has all the letters, she put in her second bag which she has already prepared for it because she knows this situation will happen. Joohyun then quickly excuses herself from the people around her and going to her class.  

 

She saw Seungwan sitting in her place while chatting with Joy, who sat in front of Seungwan table. Even in the class, she keeps receiving a present until her second, third and fourth bag full of presents. When Jisoo arrives, she shuts the door so the other student stops coming to their classroom. 

 

“Why are you here?” 

 

Jisoo turn around the chair and sit in front of Joohyun table.  

 

“Usually you will not attend school especially on Valentine's Day.” 

“I know and I start regretting about it. I should just stay at home.” 

“Today such a hectic day for you so I hope you can bear with it. Keep hoping. Perhaps you'll get present from her. I’ll go to my table now.” 

 

Jisoo pat Joohyun shoulder and walks to her table. Then, Seulgi just came and looked surprised to see Joohyun there. Seulgi was about to ask, but she took it back when she received a glare from Joohyun. 

 

▲▼▲♚▲▼▲

 

Seungwan opened her bag to show her new comic to Joy but she forgot that her bag was full of Joohyun presents from the boys outside the gates. So she brings the presents and puts them on Joohyun table which surprises the girl. 

 

“Son Seungwan, t-this is f-for me?” 

“Yes, all of this are yours. Also, I have to tell you something.” 

“What is it?” 

“I love you.” 

 

Their classmates cheered for them while Seungwan looks confused with the situation. Joohyun face was already red because of shyness, but her eyes still fully focused on Seungwan. She thought Seungwan was going to confess so she prepared herself to remain calm. 

 

“Wait! Wait! You are all misunderstood. Let me finish first.” 

 

Seungwan then looks back at Joohyun. 

 

“That guy name Seokjin ask me to tell your that. I love you, he said. Also, all these presents are from the boys outside the gate.” 

 

Joohyun heart breaks into a piece when she hears that all the presents and confession was not from Seungwan. She was trying to hide her frustration and just give Seungwan a fake smile. 

 

“Thank you. Please go back to your place.” 

 

Seungwan then returned to her seat and receive a punch on her arm from Jisoo. Joohyun saw that and shouted at Jisoo. 

 

“Yah, why are you hurting her?” 

“She is playing with people heart so she should receive her punishment.” 

“Let it be, it’s okay.” 

 

Joohyun took her bags, then left with Seulgi because she noticed the students are surprised by her action just now. She eventually calmed down when she locked herself inside the student council club room.  

 

“Tell me, are you just defending Seungwan just now?” 

“No, I'm not. I just don’t want Seungwan to get hurt.” 

“They are just playing around. You know right that Jisoo are close with Seungwan.” 

“But still Jisoo should not do that.” 

“Why are you acting like this? Do you like Seungwan?” 

 

Joohyun shocked when she hears that and quickly cover Seulgi mouth with her palm.  

 

“Shut up, Seulgi.” 

 

Joohyun almost hit her when she bite Joohyun palm. Seulgi then ran around the meeting table and distanced herself from Joohyun. 

 

“Come here!” 

 

Joohyun finally caught Seulgi after having several rounds of running around the meeting table. She received a few slaps on her arm from Joohyun and rested on the chair after that.  

 

“Since when?” 

“What?” 

“You like Seungwan.” 

“Since I first meet her at the basketball court.” 

“So this is the love at the first sight?” 

 

Joohyun just ignored Seulgi and gave money to Seulgi.  

 

“What is it?” 

“Please help me buy some food.” 

 

Seulgi just take the money and decided to help Joohyun because she knows how chaotic the situation outside the room was. 

 

▲▼▲♚▲▼▲

 

Seungwan and Jisoo walk to the cafeteria to eat their lunch while Jisoo keeps lecturing her for doing the confession just now at the class. 

 

“Don’t ever do that again or I will kill you.” 

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to.” 

“Also, don’t ever say I love you easily. You have to say when you mean it.” 

 

Seungwan just kept saying sorry until they arrived at the cafeteria. After they finished their lunch, Jisoo then left Seungwan and went to play the basketball with Joy first because Seungwan wants to visit the snack shop first. 

 

Actually Seungwan was lying about going to the snack store. She walks into the back yard of the building and climbs onto the wall and quickly head to the mall that nearest to the school. She goes to the doll store and buys the cute purple bunny doll. Then, she walks back to her school before all the student returns to the house. 

 

When she arrived at the building, the students were already on their way to the gate. So she just stayed in front of the building door and waits for her, Bae Joohyun. She feels bad about what she did just now so she decided to buy her a pres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter