PAGE 6

My Heart's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ღ 𝒪𝒩𝐸 𝐹𝐼𝒩𝐸 𝒟𝒜𝒴 ღ

 

Mini sports day will be held next week, so the student council are busy with the upcoming event. Today is the day on which each of the class representatives will take the box from the student council. Amber is the class representative of their classroom so Joohyun gave it to Amber before explaining more detail about the event since they already aware about this before because Taeyeon already talked about it at the assembly. 

 

“As you all know, this box has content your chosen sport for mini sport day. If the sport you get from this box is the same as your sports club, please immediately inform me. Now, Amber will pass the box and please take the paper inside the box.” 

 

Amber goes from one table to another table to let them take the paper from the box. Students give a different expression when they saw the sport written on paper. The box finally arrived at Seungwan, and Joohyun secretly tried to read her expression, but the girl just made her eyes bigger and then looking around her. After Amber takes her paper, she passes back the box to Joohyun.  

 

“Student council club have chosen 6 sports which are basketball, soccer, badminton, archery, volleyball and E-sport. Basketball and soccer will have 5 members, Volleyball with 6 members, badminton with 2 members, E-sport will have 4 members and archery will be the only one member. Alright, Amber, you can continue with the list.” 

 

Amber takes out the list from her bag and begin calling her classmates’ names to confirm which sport they will play according to the piece of paper.  

 

“Kim Jisoo?” 

“I got soccer.” 

“Kim Jennie?” 

“I got E-sport.” 

“Wow, you get the greatest sport. Want change it with me?” 

 

Joy said to Jennie because she really wants to play that sport. Jennie was just shaking her head without saying a word and just focusing on reading her book. Joy feels sad because she just got turned down. 

 

“Park Sooyoung?” 

“Basketball.” 

“Come here, take another paper.” 

 

Joy going to the Amber table and taking another piece of paper from the box. She smirked when she saw the sport. 

 

“HAHA I GOT SOCCER. JISOOO WE’RE IN THE SAME SPORT.” 

“YEAHHH!!!” 

 

Joy going to Jisoo table and jumping happily with her. They were so loud until Joohyun was asking them to calm down and keep quiet. They quickly sat back at their place and Joy whispered to Jennie. 

 

“You must feel regret of not changing the sport with me because you can’t play the sport with Jisoo.” 

 

Jennie just ignored Joy and continue to read her book making Joy feel frustrated of failed to tease Jennie. Meanwhile, Amber is still calling for her classmates' names. 

 

“Son Seungwan?” 

 

Joohyun quickly gives her focus on Seungwan because the girl sport is still mysterious and makes Joohyun curious about it. Seungwan stood up from her seat and went to the Amber table. She whispered to Amber and quickly walked out of the classroom. 

 

Since she cannot wait any longer because Amber still calls for the name of her classmates. She decides to get out for a while and going to catch Seungwan who was on her to the restroom. Joohyun stops in front of Seungwan which makes the girl stop her step. 

 

“What you are doing here?” 

“What is your sport?” 

“Seriously? You will know about it later if you check the list.” 

“No, I want to know now.” 

 

Seungwan chuckled when she saw Joohyun was so determined to know her sport. She suddenly pushes Joohyun up against the wall and run her hands through Joohyun hair. Joohyun thought her heart would explode because her heart was beating so fast when Seungwan was this aggressive. Seungwan slowly closing the gap between them making Joohyun close her eyes because she thought Seungwan was trying to kiss her. Suddenly, she hears a whisper on her left ear. 

 

“I got your favorite.” 

 

Then, she hears a laugh from Seungwan. She opened her eyes and looked at the girl with a confused face.  

 

“Why are you closing your eyes just now? Did you expect me to do something else?” 

 

Joohyun cannot hide her disappointment because Seungwan was playing with her heart. She pushed her off hardly and left Seungwan without taking a single glance at her. 

 

“Yah! I got archery! Can you teach me??” 

 

Seungwan was shouting at Joohyun but the girl just ignored her and went to their classroom. She feels bad after doing the action with Joohyun. She thought maybe Joohyun was uncomfortable with her action, so she decided to apologize to Joohyun later. After she went to the restroom, she did not ever see Joohyun get into their classroom. Since Seulgi did not enter their class either, she thought Joohyun was busy with the student council and the upcoming event. 

 

▲▼▲♚▲▼▲

 

Joy and Jisoo are practicing kicking the ball while passing to each other. They were on the field with fellow classmates to practice playing soccer. There are also other students from other classes that are practicing with them. Suddenly, one of them approached the two basketball players.  

 

“Hi, my name is Chaelin. Can we do a friendly match with your class?” 

 

Both of them stared at the girl who was standing in front of them.  

 

“But our team still learning how to play soccer. I’m sorry but we’ve turned down your offer.” 

 

Jisoo come forward and trying to reject the offer to play soccer with the other class. 

 

“It’s okay, we are still learning it too.” 

 

Jisoo feel worried about it because they are not familiar with the game yet. Joy stood beside her and is trying to talk to Chaelin this time. 

 

“Sure, we can to the friendly match but please don’t use any skills yet because we’re just learned it. I don’t want us to get injured before the tournament.” 

“Alright, let’s go!” 

 

Both teams are going to the middle of the field. They start to play soccer carefully because they did not want anyone to get injured before the real game started. Since the game is quickly interesting, it makes the other students gather around the field and watch the game. 

 

Since Jisoo is good at running, she has a lot of stamina to run around the field. When the game just started, she still felt awkward running while dribbling the ball using her foot instead of using her hand. As time went by, she managed to control the ball while running. 

 

Jisoo takes the midfielder position which Joy is quite surprised to watch Jisoo was good at holding onto the ball and passing. So when she or her teammates got the ball, they will run around for a bit and just pass it to Jisoo.  

 

Jisoo take the chance to get closer to the penalty box. When Joy gets close to Jisoo, she passes the ball to Jisoo which Jisoo quickly takes before the other team. The other team tried to catch her, but she was fastest. When she saw the goal, she kicked the ball and the ball got into it. 

 

“GOAL!!!!!” 

 

Joy was shouted while running toward Jisoo and lift the girl because she was so happy that her team make the first goal before the other team could make it. 

 

“Yah! Take me down!” 

 

Joy puts Jisoo on the ground and still jumping happily. The other teammates also approaching her and celebrate the first goal together. 

 

“Alright, let’s make another goal. Go to your position!” 

 

Jisoo said as Joy going to the center with the other teammates to defend their goal this time. When the game starts, the other team tries to get into their area, so Joy tries to snatch the ball which she successfully gets it. When she saw Jisoo was free from the other team, she quickly takes the chance to kick the ball to Jisoo. 

 

Jisoo managed to hold the ball using her feet. She then begins to control the ball while running toward the goal box again. She does some tricks by trying to kick the ball to the right side and the goalkeeper quickly trying to defend that side. The left side was totally empty at that time, so she quickly shot the ball straight to the goal. 

 

“YASSS THAT’S MY JISOO!!!” 

 

Joy shouted happily and Jisoo showing her best smile to Joy and her teammates. The students that gathered around the field were cheering for them. This situation made Chaelin a bit jealous because she was craving for that attention. When the game started, Chaelin know Jisoo was their only hope for now, so she decides to defend Jisoo and using her real skill. 

 

Jisoo was running around the field to avoid getting blocked by Chaelin. When she thought she was free from the girl, she asked for the ball from her team. As usual, she successfully got the ball and tried to keep the ball as close as possible. Suddenly, Chaelin was sliding on the ground to tackle the ball away from Jisoo. Chaelin was actually attempted to trip Jisoo which she successfully does it. 

 

Jisoo was so surprised as she cannot respond quickly enough to avoid such rapid and unpredictable movement. She fell into the ground after she was tripped by Chaelin leg. She received bruises on her arm and both of her knees. Jisoo also feel her leg was sprained due to the slide tackle when she feels the pain after trying to get up from the ground. 

 

Joy runs toward Jisoo and was shocked to see the bruise on Jisoo arm and knees. She turns around and quickly grab Chaelin jersey before shouting at the girl. 

 

“DAMN! JUST NOW WE DID PROMISED TO NOT USE ANY SKILL!! WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!!!” 

 

Chaelin forcibly pull away Joy grip from her jersey and kicked Joy on her chest, making the girl falling into a ground. Then, Chaelin sit on Joy body and give a punch on her face. Joy was so angry because she was getting punched without any reason. She pushes Chaelin away from her body and stand up quickly. Joy tried to punch Chaelin back, but her team was trying to drag her away from Chaelin. Same goes to Chaelin, her team is also trying to block her from making the situation worse. 

 

While Joy and Chaelin were busy fighting with each other, Amber, who was one of her teammates, helped her to stand up and walk to the infirmary. Jisoo was walking slowly because her left leg was in pain. 

 

▲▼▲♚▲▼▲

 

Jennie did not have a practice today because the computer room was filled with other students. So she just decides to practice at Jisoo house later because Jisoo have that game inside her device. So she decided to spend her time at the library like usual to wait for Jisoo to finish her practice. Since Jisoo is playing soccer, she actually wants to see Jisoo playing with a new sport, but she thought she better to watch Jisoo playing when the tournament will begin next week. 

 

She saw Joy and someone else was dragged to the office room when she looked out of the window of the library since she sat close to the window. Jennie was curious with what just happened to Joy so she decides to give Jisoo a call, but the girl did not answer it. She began to worry because she thought maybe Jisoo was involved with the situation too. So she decided to gather all her things and put it inside her bag. 

 

When she gets out from the library, she quickly goes to the field to find Jisoo, but she did not find the girl anywhere. She then asked one of the students who was practicing soccer at the field. 

 

“Sorry for bothering you, have you seen Jisoo?” 

“Jisoo was injured and has been taken to the infirmary.” 

 

Jennie did not ever have a time to thank the girl as she was running to the infirmary to look for Jisoo. She almost lost her breath when she arrived at the infirmary because the place is quite far from the field. She opened the infirmary door and quickly found her fiancées. Jennie finally calms down after watching Jisoo leg are being massaged by the school nurse.  

 

She is getting close to Jisoo bed and asking to the nurse what is happening. When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter