PAGE 1

My Heart's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ღ 𝑀𝒴 𝐻𝐸𝒜𝑅𝒯 ღ

 

ReVe High School is a girl's school. This school only accepts students who are good both in sport and studies. For Bae Joohyun, she is the definition of perfect. She is not just very good at archery and studies, but also in leadership. She also has a very pretty face that everyone in that school almost has a crush on her. Not just in RV High, students in boys' school near this school also crazy about her. When Joohyun was chosen as a vice president, things were going more craziest. She gets confession almost daily, not only by letter, but also face to face. She hates attention but because she was so popular, she got to use it.  

 

Joohyun is known as Irene in ReVe High. Only the members of the student council and her close friends can call her by her real name. She only has a few close friends because she is a little introvert. Kang Seulgi is her seatmate in class and a student council member. Kim Jisoo is her beloved cousin. Kim Jennie is her friend since elementary and her cousin’s in law.  

 

Joohyun actually do not know how to show her love toward people because she never felt it from her parents. Her father works as a professional doctor and the heir of Jacob Hospital while her mother works as international archery coach. Both of her parents were busy and rarely at home. Since she is the only daughter of the Bae’s, she uses to alone and do not know to express her feelings well. Joohyun also has never had a lover before, or showing some interest on someone. She always keeps herself busy with studies, sport and the club. 

 

Since Jisoo is her cousin, Joohyun always going to her house and sometimes doing sleepover. Joohyun always gives a present to Jisoo when she wins a basketball tournament and also attends the match. When they are entering High School, they both became busy and Jisoo also have to take care of Jennie. Jisoo is always worried if Joohyun will feel alone, so she wants Joohyun to have someone to rely on, not just her. 

 

Jisoo noticed that something is different on Joohyun behavior. Joohyun always focuses on class and never bothers to care what happens to the surroundings. But nowadays, she keeps taking a glance at the window or maybe it is not the window, but a person. 

 

“Why you keep taking a glance toward the window? Do you have an interest in anyone sitting there?” 

“W-what?! No! I just love to look at the sky. It’s pretty.” 

“But it’s raining today, and the sky is dark.” 

 

Joohyun also asking a weird question that Jisoo never hears from Joohyun mouth. 

 

“What kind of drink that gives you an energetic and give strength to your body? I mean your sport is using full stamina to play it.” 

“Why? Is playing archery draining your energy these past few days?” 

“No, I just want to buy for your team so you all will feel energetic while playing basketball. Also, I saw you falling asleep in class because of fatigue.” 

“Seriously, Joohyun? I never sleep in our class.” 

 

Joohyun also keeps on attending Jisoo basketball training. Jisoo know she is busy with student council and archery, but Joohyun still managed her time to watch them playing basketball. 

 

“What you're doing here?” 

“What else, I’m watching you playing basketball.” 

“Then, why are you smiling when watching them playing?” 

“Well, I’m enjoying seeing you playing with them.” 

“Really? I’m not yet entered court today. I'm just coming out of our class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter