PAGE 2

My Heart's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ღ 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝐼𝒜𝒩𝒞𝐸𝐸𝒮 ღ

 

It was 16 January when Jennie first met Jisoo. Jennie was having a birthday party for herself and she had invited Joohyun. Since Joohyun was a little uncomfortable with a crowded place, she bought Jisoo with her. Jennie welcomes Joohyun and Jisoo to her house. She hugged Joohyun after she gave the birthday girl a present. She whispers thank you to Joohyun and turns her attention to the person beside her. 

 

“This is my cousin.” 

“Hello, I’m Kim Jisoo.” 

“Wow, your family genes are something else. Both of you are really beautiful.” 

“Same to you Jennie, you are pretty too.” 

“Aww, thank you Joohyun-nie.” 

 

Jisoo takes away something from her purse. Then, she hands over a little box to Jennie. Jennie took it and showed her sincere smile. 

 

“You didn’t have to but thank you Jisoo.” 

“You are welcome.” 

 

After that, Jennie leads them to the backyard and shows them to their table. Then, she goes to the mini stage and turned on the microphone. 

 

“Thanks to you all for coming to my birthday party. I truly appreciate it. Hope you all enjoy the food. I love you.” 

 

A few people wear a chef's uniform bring the cake and put it on the table. Then all the guests sing a birthday song to Jennie before they go to the buffet place and enjoy their dinner.  

 

“Joohyun, can I leave you for a while?” 

“Where are you going?” 

“I’m going to the washroom. Maybe I drank too much juice. My stomach is full.” 

“Sure, come quickly. I’m scared.” 

 

Jisoo smile and give a little nod. Then, she walks inside Jennie house to find the washroom. She did not expect that she would get lost in someone's house. 

 

“Gosh, where is the washroom actually?” 

 

Jisoo was about to call Joohyun but she noticed Jennie is sitting on the chair that have been placed in the hallway. She wanted to ask about the washroom, but she stopped her step when she saw Jennie smiling when she opened the little box. Jisoo little present.  

 

“Do you like it?” 

 

Jennie was shocked when she heard the deep voice. She quickly hides the box behind her.  

 

“Hi, Jisoo-ssi. What you are doing here?” 

“I’m sorry, I was looking for the washroom and getting lost.” 

 

Jisoo came closer and slowly take Jennie hand that was holding the box. She takes the box from Jennie which confuses the birthday girl. Jisoo opened it and took out the necklace from the box. She then put the necklace on Jennie neck. Jisoo action makes Jennie hard to breathe because they almost hug. 

 

“The necklace looks good on you.” 

“T-thank y-you, Jisoo-ssi.” 

“Just call me Jisoo. By the way, where is the washroom?” 

“Err, you can turn left from that corner and you will find it.” 

“Alright, thanks ya! And-” 

 

Jisoo takes Jennie hands and stare at her while giving a warm smile. Jennie falls deep into Jisoo eyes as they are making an eye contact. 

 

“Happy Birthday, Jennie.” 

 

Then, she left Jennie in the hallway and quickly did her business inside the washroom. After she finished, Jennie wasn't around already. Jisoo then get a call from her cousin so she quickly went to their table. 

 

Since the necklace scene happened, Jennie could not forget it. She continues to wear the necklace wherever she goes. She wants to ask Joohyun about Jisoo number, but she did not have the courage to ask her. So she comes to Jisoo school and waiting for her outside the gate. Day by day, after she finished her class, she promptly asked her driver to park in front of Jisoo school just to look at Jisoo from her car. Because she still did not have a courage to talk to Jisoo.  

 

After a couple of days, she noticed that she didn't see Jisoo anymore. Because of her curiosity, she asked Joohyun about Jisoo without telling Joohyun that she came to visit Jisoo every single day.  Joohyun has told her that Jisoo has moved overseas to study there. Jennie felt her days suddenly became boring and gloomy. She has no appetite, which makes her father worried. Her father, Kim Younghoon, was scared to lose Jennie because he once lost his wife. So Younghoon decided to investigate what happened to his daughter and find out about Jisoo through her driver. 

 

“My Princess, I have a present for you.” 

“What is it, dad?” 

“About Jisoo, I already know it.” 

 

Jennie gulped when her dad finds out about Jisoo. Her father maybe has noticed that she feels a little gloomy and sad these past few weeks.  

 

“Do you miss her?” 

 

Jennie gives a little nod. Her dad hugged Jennie in a hug and rubbed her hair. 

 

“It’s okay, my love. Dad will bring Jisoo back to Korea.” 

“How?” 

“Dad will let you know after I meet Jisoo father.” 

 

Jennie was clueless with her father's words. She simply waited day by day, week by week, month by month until her father asked her to come to his office room. 

 

Knock knock 

 

“Come in, my dear.” 

“Why are you calling me, dad?” 

“Are you free this Saturday night?” 

“I have a tuition in the morning. That’s all.” 

“Great, come to our JJ Hotel at 8 pm this Saturday. Dress prettily. You're going to meet Jisoo.” 

“Seriously, dad?!! Jisoo is coming here?” 

“Yes, my princess.” 

“OH MY GOD! Thank youuuuu daddd! I’ll be going out for a while.” 

“Where are you going?” 

“I’m going to find a dress. See ya, dad!” 

 

After 7 months, Jennie finally got a chance to meet Jisoo. She continues to wander outside the private room because she was so nervous about meeting her. Suddenly, the door was opened, making her surprised. 

 

“What you doing here? Come inside.” 

 

Jennie follows her father and she finally saw Jisoo with someone like the same age as her father.    

 

“Long time no see, Jenn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter