PAGE 4

My Heart's Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ღ 𝐻𝒪𝑀𝐸 ღ

 

Jisoo was not able to reach Joohyun because that girl keeps on rejecting her call. She knows when Joohyun was going that way, she is mad at her. So she decides to visit Joohyun house. When Jisoo entered Joohyun room, the girl quickly hid behind the blanket. 

  

“Why are you rejected my calls?” 

  

Jisoo did not receive any reply from the girl. 

  

“Yah, Bae Joohyun. You better answer me or I-” 

“Or what??!!” 

  

Joohyun got out from her blanket and threw a pillow at Jisoo but her cousin caught the pillow and just looked at her. 

  

“Tell me, why are you being like this?” 

“You serious don’t know? I hate you!!” 

  

Joohyun throws another pillow and hit Jisoo, making the girl frustrated. 

  

“Yahh!! What’s wrong with you?” 

“How dare you going to Seungwan house and not ever telling me about it!!!” 

  

Jisoo really could not get mad at the girl in front of her. She chuckled when she heard the reason behind it.  

  

“Not only that, I also met her family and taste Seungwan cooking. Seungwan is a great cook. Maybe I should be Seungwan’s girlfriend.” 

“KIM JISOO, DO YOU HAVE DEATH WISH??!!” 

  

Joohyun took her last pillow and hit Jisoo repeatedly. 

  

“Auch, auchh! Alright, please stop. I’m so sorry okay??” 

“You better help me get closer with Seungwan or I will lock you in my room.” 

“Okay, I will. Don’t worry.” 

  

Joohyun gave up and took her bunny. She embraced it and stared at her cousin with a satisfied smile on her face. 

  

“Eh, I didn’t see it before.” 

“What??” 

“Your purple bunny. Where did you buy it?” 

“I didn’t buy it.” 

“Then, who? I want it too.” 

“NO! You can’t have the same bunny as me.” 

“Why? I like purple and bunny too.” 

  

Joohyun took her phone and dials a someone's number. 

  

“Who you're calling?” 

“Jennie. I'll ask her to buy you a bunny.” 

  

Joohyun took her phone and dials someone's number. 

  

“Alright, I give up. Just tell me who buys you this bunny? Because you have never liked this kind of stuff before.” 

  

Joohyun start to play with her fingers and avoid Jisoo eyes. Jisoo quickly figured it out. 

  

“Must been Seungwan.” 

“How did you know?” 

“I know you so well, sister. So tell me how you got it?” 

“She skipped school and go to the mall to buy me this.” 

“On that Valentine’s day?” 

“Yes, she so cute when she was giving me this.” 

  

Joohyun shyly smile when she remembered the moment.  

  

“Oh! I almost forgot about it. I need to buy something today.” 

  

Joohyun got up and placed the bunny carefully on the bed. 

  

“Where are you going?” 

“I need to buy something. You're going to help me out.” 

“Sure, just pay for my lunch.” 

“Alright. I’m going to take a shower first. Don’t you ever put your finger on my Wannie.” 

“Who’s Wannie?” 

“My bunny.” 

  

Jisoo laughed at Joohyun when she realized the bunny's name sounds like a Seungwan name. 

 

“You’re so whipped!” 

 

Joohyun ignored her and just entered the bathroom. When Jisoo finally stops laughing, she takes a photo of Wannie and give it to Seungwan. Jisoo could not wait to get a response from Seungwan. She really likes to tease the girl. 

 

 

▲▼▲♚▲▼▲

 

 

Monday is such a busy day for Joohyun. Student Council members are holding a meeting today for their upcoming project. The president of the club, Kim Taeyeon is someone Joohyun very respect. Taeyeon sits in the center and Joohyun is beside her left with Seulgi beside her. 

  

“We have discussed about this last week. So I think you are all ready to present our upcoming project. I'll start to present my idea of the project first.” 

  

Joohyun helps Taeyeon to turn on the LCD and insert the pen drive to the laptop. Then, Taeyeon stood up and explained her idea about the new project while Joohyun was the person in charge of the slide. 

  

“I will be the project director of the sport day. As you can see on the slide, we've been having a sports day between our school with another school, but I want to change a little about it. I would like to have a mini sports day among our students only before we do the annual sports day. As you all know, we've got our own sport which we good at. But for this mini sport, we need to do a sport we have never done before. For example, Joohyun is good at archery. So she cannot choose archery, but another sport. As just now, I have already told you all that this sport is among students of Reve High only, which means we are having a competition between class. The class who wins this contest will get the reward. Also, we never know if we will find a hidden talent after this. So I think this is such a great project. That's all from me, any questions?” 

  

Seulgi raised her hand and stood up to ask Taeyeon a question. 

 

“How we choose the sport?” 

“We will ready a box and we will ask the class representator to let the class take the paper that contain a different kind of sports.” 

“What about if they got the sport they really good at?” 

“They should take the paper one more time.” 

“Alright, thank you Taeyeon Sunbaenim.” 

“Sure, next?” 

  

This time, Eunbi raised her hand and got up. 

  

“Yes, Eunbi?” 

“Can we participate as an athlete for this mini sport? Because I think we will be busy with this event.” 

“The answer is NO.” 

  

Taeyeon heard a groaned noise from them and she chuckled to see their response. 

  

“I’m sorry, but we going to be busy, so I don’t want you all to feel more burden by participate with the sport. Alright, no more question right?” 

  

They just shake their head, while other members were answering ‘no’ to Taeyeon. Then, Taeyeon starts to present the annual sport day. 

  

“From the last year file, we had invited 9 schools to participate this sport day. So about this, we will try to send the invitation letter to their school and also another school that hasn’t participated in our sports day. Maybe some of the schools will get interested in joining it. So our secretary, Seulgi, will be the person in charge of it with Sunmi. For this year, we have chosen soccer, basketball, badminton, archer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter